Other Flat Screen TVs:
Vizio - Television

Vizio - Television

Vizio 37in Television.

Comments about Vizio - Television:

Great, but on a few channel's such as Comedy Central (66) A few of the LCD's go white. Only on that channel, other than that, mind blowing. The sound is great, I can hear everything that goes on. It never slow's down while you change channel's, and it has a nice look

Sound Quality
Clean as a whistle.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

vizio great tv

from Yelm, WA

Comments about Vizio - Television:

I was amazed the first time we took it out of the box how light it was, I can pick it up myself and move it , I like that. The resolution was great so clear and the color was incredible. With this tv I can plug in two of my game systems and my karaoke system. The screen it easy to see from any direction and with the tv being so light I can put it up high on a shelf in order for everyone in the room to see it. It is also very easy to move so i can clean behind it. The price was reasonable. I think I've got a good tv for a good price, you could not ask for more. Now if the programing was better life would be sweet. You won't regret Vizio it is a wonderful product.

Great Product for a great price

from Derry, NH

Comments about Vizio - Television:

After walking around two differect stores and looking and watching all the new flat screen televisions, comparing prices and then going home to look at them again online and doing our research, we decided on purchasing the Vizio 37 Inch Hdtv television.  At both of the stores the picture seemed alot sharper and brighter.  We also bought a stand to go with it so it would be up higher so our 3 year old could really reach it and knock it over.  We got it home set it up and honestly were very pleased with the television.  the picture comes in crystal clear!  It is just the right size for our living room.  We couldn'g be more happy with our find.  For the price we paid we are very satisfied with the quality of this Vizio television.  We loved it enough that we told some people about our experience with Vizoio and two so far have gone out and bought the same televison...and are happy to say that they have had the same great experience as we have had!

Vizio products-great quality,great price!

from Shelbyville, KY

Comments about Vizio - Television:

This was a total impulse buy for us.  As we wandered around the electronics store, "just looking", and seeing all the different brands and styles, I found a television that I liked and pointed it out to my husband.  He had also found one that he liked.  So we started comparing the 2 sets and we decided that the Vizio had a better picture quality.  I had never heard of Vizio but my husband had.  The next thing we knew, we decided to buy it and took it home.  The picture quality is amazing, especially when watching anything in HD!  The price we paid for the quaity we have was a steal, compared to the other brands.

excellent bang for the buck

from Springfield, OH

Comments about Vizio - Television:

i bought my 37" Vizio about 6 months ago and i love it.

the picture quality for standard definition is much better than a lot of the high-end sets youll find out there, while the tradeoff for this seems to be a very slight loss of some high definition picture quality.

the room this TV is in is very bright during the afternoon and i have no problem seeing the picture, its very bright and has an excellent viewing angle. the speakers arent the best but theyre still nothing to complain about.

i have an xbox 360 hooked up to this and the picture quality is simply amazing in HD. it has plenty of connections for anything you might want to connect to it.

the remote that came with it is very simple and easy to use, no unnecessary buttons to confuse you, even my dad can control it just fine ;)