Other Flat Screen TVs:
VX32LHDTV10A
Vizio - Television

Vizio - Television

great value

Purchased the Vizio 32" HDTV at Sams for a great bargain.  Great picture and sound quality. Did research on the brand and may consumers seemed to like the quality.  It was easy to set up and included step by stepo instructions along with a customer service number.  The customer service associates on the phone were not very willing to assist with mount instructions.  They only recommended their installation feature that was overpriced.  Only con is that some of the extra video plugs are on the side of the TV and could cause some problems when trying to hide cords after mounting.

Better to burn your money than buy a Vizio

I have a model VX32L that is 1 year and 1 month old.  The power comes on but no picture.  I called Vizio support and spoke to Carlos (Badge #66908)  who told me that it was a bad backlight, and that it would be cheaper to buy a new television than to fix mine.  My first and last Vizio.

Great picture and sound. Heat and Mode issues.

Comments about Vizio - Television:

Vizio has a great picture and many options for connections. The sound is clear and quite loud. The option to hang or stand is very convenient.
Two issue I have with the Vizio is one, it heats up to much. I have not had a operational issue with it so far but in the back top of the TV, a lot of heat comes out of it. I have this TV in my bedroom and if you have it on for a few hours it will heat up the whole room. This isn't so bad in the winter however in the summer it is not that nice.
The second issue I have with this TV is the mode button on the side of the TV is very difficult at times to get to change the mode (TV, HDMI, RGB, Components). Also, it's not very convenient that you can not change the mode from the remote control. That would have been a great feature on this TV.

Picture Quality
The picture without and adjustment is very clear and bright.

Sound Quality
I was very surprised by the stereo sound that you get from this TV. Also it does get quiet loud if you like.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

great picture and at a decent price

from Somerset, NJ

Comments about Vizio - Television:

This TV  was on sale  at a local retailer....  under 500 bucks...  set up and  color balance took a  few  minutes... but  overall   what a great deal...clear  crisp picture.. speakers are a bit  weak... but a home  theatre system would  fix  that in a snap...

We sneak into the kids room and watch their Vizio TV!

from Langhorne, PA

Comments about Vizio - Television:

My boyfriend bought this television for his daughter's room. We happen to have a large projection screen we watch our movies and play our video games on but too often we find ourselves sneaking into the little one's room to watch her TV. The image quality on this television is fantastic! The best I've ever seen and it's hard to imagine anything that will ever be able to top it. Vivid colors and extremely clear quality whether you're watching television, a movie, or playing a video game. I strongly recommend this television and anything made by Vizio. Another thing is, I'm a practicing video editor and often when I take something from my computer and go to see how it looks on a bigger screen like a television it depends on what I'm playing it on but on the Vizio everything I do looks as vibrant and as crisp as it does on the computer. Buy a Vizio television and prepare to be amazed! I love this product!

VX32L is great for being average.

from Portsmouth, VA

Comments about Vizio - Television:

The term "average" may sound depressing or bleak, but the VX32L defies the standard definition.  If you're a first time flat TV buyer and you're not looking for high-tech state-of-the-art, this Vizio is for you.  It's easy interface can not boggle down the minds of youth nor elderly.  It's versitile compatibility makes it an easy set up for any rival hardware.  Picture quality is not the greatest as it is hands-down beat out by other HDTV and Flat Screen TVs; however, understand this, this Vizio VX32L will make you a believer in any flat screen and will definitely take you away from the tube sets.

Vizio is a great company that stands by their products.

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Vizio - Television:

What a great television.  We were just shopping around for a new tv when we came across a great deal on a floor model Vizio Flat Panel Television Model VX32L.  We were so impressed by the options and the price that we brought it home with us.  However we were disappointed several days later when we started having trouble with the picture fading to look like a negative.  We called their tech support and they walked us through some things to try and it appeared to be fixed.  Several days later it started doing the same thing again.  Another call to Vizio and they immediately set about to do everything they possible could to remedy the situation.  I wish everyone had this good a policy when it comes to customer service.  They did everything they said they would, when they said they would (or sooner), and had the problem fixed in no time without us having to leave our home.  They sent a very nice repairman to our door and he did the repairs in our living room.  Every company produces a lemon now and then.  It is what they do about it that counts and Vizio gets an A++ in our book for fixing the problem.  Our son was so impressed with our tv that he now owns a Vizio also.

Visio TV 32' is a great product

from Laguna Woods, CA

Comments about Vizio - Television:

My only question to Sony is conc the back panel & wirng of HMI cables and attachment to the TV for example a DVD recorder. It is not the best panel to wire up the Home theater. I do not know what would be needed maybe just making it standard with other manufators would be the best way to go rather then YOUR brand fits type thinking.

i love my vizio!

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Vizio - Television:

The vizio vx32l is a great entry level tv. the picture is very crisp and clear, vibrant colors, and the HD is excelent. the only issue i am having with it is that when there is a blank screen, you can see a faded area from the corners of the Television that span to the middle. it does not affect normal use nor on a gaming system. very well priced and easy to install. The audio is either stereo or surround sound, and is good, but not alot of lows. A nice surround sound system would make it even better. The television is great for a college dorm room, bedroom or a small apartment. The unit does put off a bit of heat if you have had it on for a while. The design of the television fits in with any home decor. The remote is black, nothing exciting, and like every other remote, the back where the batteries are, the cover will end up breaking. In all, the television is a great set, and i would recomend it to anybody!

Better to burn your money than buy a Vizio

from Carthage, TX

Vizio 32, good picture, sound questionable

from Liberty, MO

Comments about Vizio - Television:

Vizio 32.  The picture is great.  The sound is not very good and there is a large difference between reqular broadcast and HD.  The HD is very much lower in volume, even when changing to the same show.  Like the set very much except for that.

Vizio flat tv 32" is great

from Dorado, PR

Comments about Vizio - Television:

Now it has been more than a year and the Vizio Flat Television hasn't present any problems. Colors are great, resolution is great. Never had a Flat television before and I'm really happy to have bought it. If your thinking about it just buy it....