View more stereo speakers

Vizio Sound Bar

Pros

Cons

• Compatibility:

Vizio Soundbar is great!!

from Brazoria, TX

Comments about Vizio Sound Bar:

The Vizio sound bar is a really great buy! It really adds a lot more sound .You can mount this on your wall ,or set it somewhere. On the remote there is button to set the sound so that it does not raise during commercials.

Sound Quality
It has excellent sound.

Compatibility
It works great with the tv sound and cable control.

It is very easy to understand how to use it.

Very nicely made.

Excellently made in a sleek design.

Great sound, needs sub

from Huntington Beach, CA

Comments about Vizio Sound Bar:

The Vizio VSB200 is similar to the Vizio VHT215, but with the wireless sub woofer. Although there is a big difference in price, the sub woofer makes a huge difference in sound. I would recommend the VSB200 for economical buyers, but the VHT215 if you're willing to spend a little more for much better sound.

• Compatibility:

Vizio VSB200 sound bar improves sound so much.

from Wellsville, PA

Comments about Vizio Sound Bar:

I have to admit, it was not my idea to buy this product. My husband just had to have it. I really did not expect to see all that much difference in the sound quality. When we had purchased the Vizio tv the salesman tried to talk us into the sound bar but my husband and I decided it wouldn't mean that much for us because we don't listen to a lot of music on tv. Now that we have it we are both so surprised at how much it has improved the sound. It really makes it sound like music is bouncing off the walls from different directions and is very clear. It was really easy to hook up to all of our gadgets. The only problem we had was with our cable DVR box, we found out our cable company had not had enough requests for the sound bar to work through it that it had not been set up yet. They sent us a new remote with the codes put in and now everything works seamlessly together. The remote that came with this is definitely a pretty cheap thing, but thankfully we don't need to use it, just our cable companys remote.

• Compatibility:

Makes movies sound great!!

from Laurel, MS

Comments about Vizio Sound Bar:

The Vizio VSB200 Sound Bar is awesome!! I give it five stars handsdown!! It makes movies sound really awesome!! It was very easy to install. I love how instead of having six or eight different speakers, all you have to have is the one sound bar. Its not too big, so it looks great in any home. And the sound is completely awesome, it is so clear. The only downside to the vizio sound bar is the remote. It works great, but it is really really small. It can be easy lose. All together, it was very easy to install, looks great, sounds great, and makes any movie sound like your watching it in a theater. I would definately reccommend this to anyone who wants to experience the sounds of a movie theater in your own home.

Space saver

from Fort Mojave, AZ

Comments about Vizio Sound Bar:

Such a good idea. We had and old surround sound system.

This is almost as realistic and certainly takes up less space!

It is easy to operate as well. The perfect compliment to our new flat screen TV!

We also use it with my Ipod.

The Vizio VSB200 Sound Bar is a cheap, great solution for audio.

from Huntsville, TX

Comments about Vizio Sound Bar:

I am very impressed with the quality that this sound bar produces. When watching movies the simulated surround sound is good enough to where I can't even tell it's only simulation. This thing will get as loud as you want it to, and it's aesthetically pleasing to boot. It does, however, come with the cheapest remote control I've ever seen, and it's very easy to lose.

Excellent Vizio sound bar

from High Springs, FL

Comments about Vizio Sound Bar:

This VSB200 sound bar by Vizio was one of my best purchases of 2010. There are bigger and better systems out there, but for a stand alone sound bar you won't find much better, and you definitely won't find a better one at this price. My HDTV is a 52" Sharp and while the picture is great, the sound quality just doesn't cut it. I was able to get by on it for a while, but eventually wanted something better. Time and money are both an issue when it comes to buying and hooking up a big home theater system, so I was looking for something much more practical and at a reasonable price. I was happy with a 32" Vizio TV that I had previously bought for the bedroom, so I decided to trust the brand again on this sound bar as well and I'm glad I did. It's like a whole new dimension of sound if you are used to your factory HDTV speakers. The simulated surround sound is a pretty solid feature, and I haven't ran into any problems with the volume fluctuating between programs and commercials. Setup is a snap, so if you are looking for a painless and helpful addition to your home theater experience, buy this.