Other Flat Screen TVs:
Vizio
E420IA0-REFURB
Vizio RECONDITIONED 42" 1080P 120HZ LED W/ SMART TV & WIFI-E420IA0

Summary

VIZIO E-series E420i-A0 - 42" Class ( 42.02" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD)

Vizio RECONDITIONED 42" 1080P 120HZ LED W/ SMART TV & WIFI-E420IA0

Great picture and great price!

from Baton Rouge, LA

Pros

• Very clear picture

Cons

• Remote hard to use

• Cable Tv And Netflix

Comments about Vizio RECONDITIONED 42" 1080P 120HZ LED W/ SMART TV & WIFI-E420IA0:

I really like this tv because it has such a fantastic picture. I have a hard time getting to Netflix, but my kids get me there in seconds.

• Was this a gift?:

Decent smart TV for a reasonable price

from Greensburg, PA

My husband and I bought this TV just before Christmas to replace an older TV in our main living space. Unfortunately, the first model we received had a horizontal crack running the entire length of the screen but the second was and is fine. This Vizio TV has good picture quality and the speakers are decent. My biggest complaint is that it is largely unresponsive to the remote. You have to hold the button down for what feels like a very long time and wait to see if the television is going to turn on. Once it is on we have not had any problems but it has been frustrating; I have not had trouble with other TVs like this in the past. As far as the Smart TV features and WiFi settings go: as this is my first smart TV, I have no previous experience but it is decent. Once we had our wireless settings set up and passwords saved we have not had any trouble using wifi to stream TV and movies. It does tend to take longer to stream on our TV than it does on a phone or laptop but it has not impacted its overall usefulness. I believe I would purchase this TV again in the future – it was priced so much better than its competitors that I would have a difficult time paying more when this does what it needs to do.

• Was this a gift?: