Other Flat Screen TVs:
Vizio
Vizio M550SV 55" HDTV LCD TV

Vizio M550SV 55" HDTV LCD TV

This is a well performing television with very few flaws.

Comments about Vizio M550SV 55" HDTV LCD TV:

I have had this television for a few years now. The picture quality has never been an issue. The sound on the other hand has been a little quirky. Sometimes I will be watching one of my shows and the volume will be too low, so I turn it up. Minutes later the volume will become too loud to handle and I will have to turn it down. This is the only problem that i have run into with this product. Overall this is a great television and is very easy to use. Not only do I enjoy it, but my whole family does as well. We have three identical Vizio televisions in the house. One in each bedroom. Price-wise, these are very good televisions to get for the amount of money you pay. I recommend this brand over many of the other brands in the market.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

It works

Comments about Vizio M550SV 55" HDTV LCD TV:

I have had this tv for 5 years and it still works well. I don't think it has amazing picture quality even though it is supposed to have HD capability, but it definately gets the job done. I honestly didn't know the difference until I watched TV at my friends house on a high quality LG tv and when I got home I felt like my tv wasn't good enough, even though it was fine before. It has stood the time and not worn out or had any patchy spots or anything like that. It was also simple to mount.

Picture Quality
Not amazing, but I think it works well for my sons play room because I know he's not old enough to know much about picture quality.

It's a flat screen that can be mounted.

• Picture Quality: