Other Flat Screen TVs:
Vizio M420VT 42 in. HDTV LCD TV

Vizio M420VT 42 in. HDTV LCD TV

Love it

Comments about Vizio M420VT 42 in. HDTV LCD TV:

I am a stay at home mother and watch a lot of television. I have several TV's around the house and very single one is a Vizio. The Vizio brand is the brand I trust. It holds up over any other television I have owned. I watch a lot of movies and television shows and the screen is perfect. I have had no issues with any of my televisions. The Vizio 42 inch television is awesome. The Vizio brand also offers smart telelvisions, which means they can hook up to your wireless internet and you can stream stuff like Netflix on it. I also have a television like that at home. The Vizio brand is a good quality brand and the price is a lot cheaper than you would expect. I would recommend the Vizio LCD television over any other brand.

Picture Quality
The Vizio LCD television has an awesome picture quality.

Sound Quality
This television has really good sound. I don't even crank it up to the half way point and it is extremely loud to me.

The Vizio brand is very durable.

It have a cool sleek look to it.

Great performance.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Quality TV for great price!

from Hilton, NY

Comments about Vizio M420VT 42 in. HDTV LCD TV:

My husband and I purchased this TV because of Vizio's great ratings! We have not been disappointed. We have had this TV for about 5 years and it still performs very well. I believe that Vizio is right up there with Sony. I have also been told that Sony manufactures Vizio TV's.

Picture Quality
The picture is clear, especially with our Apple TV and on HD television chanels.

Sound Quality
The sound quality is great. No complaints.

We had a moving company move this TV (we used the original box and packaging) around 900 miles and it held up wonderfully!

My only complaint is that it is a heavy TV. Obviously now there are lighter TV's with thinner screens.

I would recomment this TV to anyone who is looking to buy a solid, quality TV.

• Picture Quality: