Other Flat Screen TVs:
LED TVs
Vizio
Vizio - Full HD 1080P LED LCD HDTV 37"

Vizio - Full HD 1080P LED LCD HDTV 37"

Pros

Cons

• Sound Quality:

This Vizio is the best TV I've ever owned.

Ask friends or family members who own this Vizio television what they like about it, and what they don't like. My brother bought a 32-inch Vizio flat screen TV and he loves it so much that he convinced my sister to get one. Check around for the best price. And also ask technical people for their opinions.

Picture Quality
The picture quality is about the very best you can get for this type of TV and this price range. I didn't want a huge screen. I wanted something I could enjoy watching in the den in the evenings. The HD quality is very, very good. I've seen some that look rather strange. Football looks amazing although HD doesn't make everyone look a bit chunky.

Sound Quality
The sound quality is great for me. It isn't surround sound, but I didn't want to mess with that. The quality is fine for my tastes.

We've had no problems with the TV, so I assume it is durable. Only time will tell.

I love the flat screen on it's small mount. It's easy to clean the TV and around it. It is so easy to move. Of course, I haven't picket it up myself. It is not obtrusive like my last TV. It's great that there isn't that fat picture tube hanging in the back. You can set this model up anywhere.

There are lots of buttons that I don't mess with. Once we got it set up and made a few adjustments, we haven't had to make any adjustments. That suits me just fine. The color and sound are consistent!

Fully loaded but screen leaves something to be desired

These VIZIO tvs offer a lot compared to most TVs as it is fully internet ready with many apps at your disposal, the problem is the screen and color reproduction isn't that great no matter how many times you fiddle with the settings. The apps offered are plenty in addition to the standard ones like netflix, you can get MLB and NHL games, listen to radio broadcasts, log on to your email as such. The biggest problem is with the screen as it offers many modes but most of them are too saturated or too dull and there is never a natural color you can select from.

Love this TV.

Comments about Vizio - Full HD 1080P LED LCD HDTV 37":

This TV looks good, has a high quality picture and high quality sound. It is very easy to change settings on the TV, attach other hardware, and navigate your way around.

Picture Quality
TV has a clear picture with wonderful color palate.

Sound Quality
It has a clear, rich, undistorted sound.

• Sound Quality:

Great TV once you get past the bugs.

Comments about Vizio - Full HD 1080P LED LCD HDTV 37":

We got the Vizio Smart TV for our bedroom, so we could lay in bed and enjoy some netflix without needing to hook up the laptop. The size and the picture are perfect, but the word smart seems to be used loosely. The apps for netflix, hulu, and amazon are all disappointing and I don't believe that they have ever updated. Further, when we use the smart TV features, the TV often crashes and restarts itself. Vizio came out and serviced the TV, but the issue continues. We've since quit using the smart apps and just hooked up a small computer so we can just use the websites. The TV now works flawlessly.

Picture Quality
The picture is clear, but not the quality of HD which I've seen on many other TVs.

Sound Quality
The sound is a bit tinny.

As I stated above - we have had a frequent problem with this TV shutting off and restarting itself when using any of the "smart" features. Functions great as a regular TV, but incredibly poorly as a smart TV.

Must Purchase

Comments about Vizio - Full HD 1080P LED LCD HDTV 37":

I must say this is an amazing tv! the quality is wonderful i love watchin movies on it; it even make blu-ray look great. i recommend everyone to buy this tv in any size u like its just wonderful. unlike other lcd tv's this one doesnt run hot. there are no cons to this brand i believe you get more than what u spend on it.

vizio smart tv

from Manteca, CA

Comments about Vizio - Full HD 1080P LED LCD HDTV 37":

vizio is becoming a leader in the flat television industry. this 37 inch led lcd smart hd tv 1080p delivers bang for your buck. smaller case allows for more screen. and the ability to get internet enabled devices for an affordable price as satisfying. there are cheaper brands but vizio stands by their products and you dont have to break the bank.

Picture Quality
120hz 1080p led lcd tv provides a nice hd picture for a 37 inch option. colors are nice and no pixelation.

Sound Quality
speaker has a sound of a home system but its in your tv so that i dont always have to hook up my receiver to hear a nice clear sound.

vizio usually builds high quality lasting products. i do not expect a change to that with this model.

small edges allow the screen to be the focal point of the tv's size.

i can not complain about this product. it is functional with an easy remote especially for smart tv options. it does not have every bell and whistle out on the market but is a great quality brand that is affordable in the 37inch tv market.

The Best value...period

Comments about Vizio - Full HD 1080P LED LCD HDTV 37":

I have officially become a VIZIO junky. I own two now and tell my friends and family that is the best LED TV for the price. I love the remote control design and the overall ease of use. There are so many TV brands and models but VIZIO is the best value and is the easiest to use.

Dad Loves it....

from Lakewood, CA

Comments about Vizio - Full HD 1080P LED LCD HDTV 37":

We bought this for my dad last Christmas. And he loves it. Good picture quality. And sound is good too. The remote is a bit complicated for the novice user. Also the viewing from the sides is adequate for us. The VIZIO brand is usually on the value end of the price scale...which we appreciate. The quality is not of the SONY....but for the price...it will do. Would recommend this LCD television to others.

Smart TV from Vizio

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Vizio - Full HD 1080P LED LCD HDTV 37":

It's a great TV with an innovating way to broadcast your favorite things via internet apps. You'll be a fan of Netflix with this TV. It's like watching movies on your computer but higher quality. Social networking has not been this clear. Every time I turn it on it reminds me of using a tablet in a way.

I found no flaws in picture what-so-ever, I would say it is superb.

This was a recent upgrade, I am thinking of getting a bigger size within the following months. This Television has exceeded maximum expectations, and I am sure they'll exceed yours too.

This television is a excellent choice when looking for a quality bargain.

Fully loaded but screen leaves something to be desired

from San Diego, CA

Great Picture With the Convenience of Built-In Internet

Comments about Vizio - Full HD 1080P LED LCD HDTV 37":

I have had this television for a few years and my family is very pleased with its performance. The picture quality is quite good, especially on the HD channels. We have no issues with the sound, either. The design of the television is attractive and slim and it is extremely lightweight. We have not mounted it on the wall, so I can't speak to that. The most impressive feature by far is the built-in Wi-Fi with Vizio Internet Apps. We did have problems at first with the television connecting to the internet, but we have since attributed that to our poor router and slow internet connection. We have moved to a new place since purchasing the tv, and we have had no problems connecting to the internet since. We use it mainly for Pandora, amazon instant video and netflix applications, but there are many others, like facebook and twitter, that are available. Overall, I would highly recommend this product if you have a good router and fast internet connection.

• Sound Quality:

This Vizio is the best TV I've ever owned.

from Alpharetta, GA