Other Flat Screen TVs:
Vizio
E420VL
Vizio 42 Inch LCD TV

Vizio 42 Inch LCD TV

46" Vizio TV is 46" of pure awesome!

from Bloomfield, IA

Comments about Vizio 42 Inch LCD TV:

My husband had been dying to upgrade our old 27" television so we decided on this 46" Vizeo that we purchased at Wal-Mart. Setting up this TV was a snap & we were watching our new TV within minutes of taking it out of the box. This television is a full 1080p tv which means if you hook it up to a Blu-Ray player or connect to a high def television channel you will be astounded at how beautiful the picture is. Colors are vibrant & bright & when watching sporting events it feels almost like you are really there. Connecting to a Blu-Ray player is pretty easy but my husband thinks the HDMI output connector is in a somewhat inconvenient spot. This television is only about 1 1/2" thick & has its own stand. You can also hang this TV from the wall. It has nice, clear sound that you don't have to turn up real loud in order to hear. This television has been one of the best purchases I have made. I am really happy with this television & I highly recommend it if you are in the market for a new HDTV.

VIZIO E420VL

from Shepherdsville, KY

Comments about Vizio 42 Inch LCD TV:

What a great deal this television is! We compared alot of televisions before settling on a specific one, and feel that we made an excellent choice. This television offers a fantastic picture when both watching cable/movies and playing video games. There isn't a bad seat in the house anymore as far as movie night!! Guiding through the initial set-up was easy too. The remote is easy to understand and function, which is nice for some of us parents who sometimes have to call upon kids for help with our new technology. A favorite feature of ours on this television is the picture-in-picture. I love being able to remain watching my main program while I check the status of another program. This is a convienience I would have a hard time living without. This is our second VIZIO tv, and are very pleased with the quality of this brand. It is a brand we will continue to consider with every television purchase in the future.

LOVE the Vizio 46!

from Sandersville, GA

Comments about Vizio 42 Inch LCD TV:

Love, love, love this product!  The Vizio 46 was our first flat screen television, and it is definitely the brand we will stick with.  We DID have a small issue with color out of the box, but promptly returned it and have had no additional issues,  The screen clarity is wonderful, and the sounds is excellent.  No matter what angle you are looking from (we have  arather odd furniture set up in our living room) the view is quite good and the colors never look muted or dull.  We have this product paired with an xbox 360 with the Kinect, and it is the perfect gaming television.  The children love it.  Instead of a mount, we went with a flat screen table about 2 feet high, and it is simply perfect ofr our couch/recliner height.  The only thing we NEED to get now is a universal remote that ties the Vizio, Xbox, and satellite remotes into one unit.  Using 3 remoted can be a bit troublesome.  Overall five stars!!

absolutely a beautiful picture, worth the money I paid

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Vizio 42 Inch LCD TV:

I purchased the Vizio, 46 inch tv about a month ago.  I truly and very happy with the quality of this product.  Beautiful picture at all times.  Easy to set up.  It is a 1080P  Full HD.  HD tv with 120 HZ picture. *  *I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a television.  I already had an entertainment center with opening for up to 27 inch tv.  I put this TV on top of the entertainment center and looks great up there.  It is also HDMI capable.  I am not tec savy, but I telly you this is a great TV.  My son would only get a Samsung product but he was impressed with m Vizio TV.