3.6

3.6

Vizio 37in gets more bang for your buck

from Northwood, OH

Comments about Vizio - 37.02 in. TV:

This particular tv is well worth the money. With the right things, such as high definition, you'll be overly satisfied. My fiance uses the TV to play his xbox 360, and I think it's safe to say that he spends more time on it than doing other things lol With the low price and great quality, it's well worth it.

great tv

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Vizio - 37.02 in. TV:

I have been the proud owner of Vizio's 37 inch televison for about three to four year now. The reason I brought the Vizio because of its great price. The Vizio most times is the most reasonable priced televisions on the market. I have been more than satisfied with this product. This televison have never give me a issue or problem. Past televisons gave me nothing but problems; the Vizio television was a great surprise. Not only the televisions exterior looks excellent; the picture quality blows you away.I guess thats the reason you buy a televison in the first place right. Anyway as mentioned before, the televison exterior is very stylist. The Television will look great in any room in the house. The television is easy to turn on and off. You will know the television is on by seeing the Vizio symbol light up orange. The television has excellent sound quality; in which your television program will be heared crystal clear. The picture quality is also excellent. I will ecommendedthis televison.

Vizio a pretty decent TV

from East Elmhurst, NY

Comments about Vizio - 37.02 in. TV:

Say what you will about the brand Vizio but I've had this 37 inch HDTV for 2 years now ever since a black Friday deal at BJ's wholesale club and I've had not run into any problems yet. Picture quality to me seems better to me than the Sharp Aquos I have in the living room. I know that this Vizio unit is full 1080p and watching football on CBS, it is extremely crystal clear! Sound is decent with the speakers located below the tv monitor. For the price, it really can't be beat. I love that it has the HDMI, RGB computer imput and component connections. I always plug my computer in to use it to watch movies. The only drawback I have about this 37 inch Vizio set is the remote control that it comes with. IT's a terrible design and very clunky and it took me a little while to learn the button placement on this thing. Other than that, I do not know why Vizio gets so many poor reviews. I would definitely buy this brand again based on my one purchase.

The "made my husband happy" Plasma TV

from Rockwall, TX

Comments about Vizio - 37.02 in. TV:

We bought this television with our tax return last year since my husband kept bothering me to get a new TV. All we have in the house besides this television is older television sets so of course this TV is his pride and joy. My children, however, have found every way possibleto scratch the screen. To me, the scratches are invisible, but my husband swears they are there. It would be nice to have a protective coating on the screen that was scratch resistant. Either that or we need to learn to hang our TVs on the wall so they don't get scratched. The picture is unbelieveable, and this television is on the low side as prices go. Vizio is a pretty respectable brand and we will definitely continue to buy their products. I definitely prefer the plasma television to our older televisions, and we will probably purchase another one soon for our bedroom. Overall, great picture, great price, I just wish it was scratch resistant!

Vizio 37 in is a great basic for the price.

from Helena, GA

Comments about Vizio - 37.02 in. TV:

We bought the 37 in. Vizio after our old box tv kicked the bucket. So this is our first flat screen. My husband and I decided on this model because of the price, size and it had decent reviews.

First, we do not subscribe to HD programming. That said I think the tv still has an excellent picture. It is much different than watching our old tv. If you do get HD this tv has all the necessary outlets to really get an even better picture. It is 1080p HD, full surround sound. It even has what it calls an eco setting for using less energy. The sound is clear and the picture is crisp.

Second, we have only had our tv for a couple of months. So far there have been no issues like I have read in other reviews. It dose not spontaneously turn its self off. If this problem does arrise I will update my review.

Third, this is a good basic tv for those of us who really don't care if we use all of its features or not.

OMG what a nightmare after three plus weeks

from Ramseur, NC

Comments about Vizio - 37.02 in. TV:

I purchased this Vizio 37" V0370M along with a Dell Inspiron just about a month ago. After waiting two weeks to receive the TV I was quite happy when it arrived as I was re[lacing my 32" Westinghouse with less features. After unhooking my 32" and replacing it with the 37" Vizio I programmed the new TV to my normal basic cable channels and hooked up my DVD player recorder as it was before on the other TV. Later that evening the TV shut itself down and all my programmed channels were wiped clean. I tried reprogramming it again and even watched a movie in HD through the upconvert DVD player. When I got up the next morning everything went haywire again so I called Vizio per the owner's manual. After going through several steps the lady told me it was a factory defect and I would receive a call within 24 to 48 hours to tell me what to do. Five days later I received a call not the 24 to 48 hours. But after going through the same steps again I was told a shipping label would be emailed, or sent by way pf UPS or Fed-Ex. Since the label did not come by email on that day I assumed it would be delivered the next day but instead I received an email label late the next night causing me to have to take the TV to the next town to a UPS drop off point. This was two days ago and when I checked the tracking number the TV was in Transit and they will not replace the one on the way there until they receive it. Honestly though it seemed to be a great TV with the features I wanted I am a bit afraid of this model now. I wish anyone who buys this model luck.

I really like the picture quality versus other brands.

from East Moline, IL

Comments about Vizio - 37.02 in. TV:

I really like my Vizio 32 inch Tv. We also have a Sylvania 37 inch Tv...they are both flat screen and have HDTV capabilities. The picture on the Vizio is much clearer than the Sylvania. I don't even mind that one is smaller than the other due to the better picture quality.

Vizio 37 IN has been a great additon to the family room

from Owatonna, MN

Comments about Vizio - 37.02 in. TV:

We have been very happy with the purchase of the Vizio LCD 37 inch HDTV.  Very simple to set up, wiring the DVD player and Wii to the TV was simple also.  Menu options for changing the picture control is easy.  The picture seems to be top notch and have had no issues so far. (owned around 3 months)

The Vizio VO370M turns off and on on its own, beware!

from Hampton, VA

Comments about Vizio - 37.02 in. TV:

I purchased this unit in May 2009. From the get go it would periodically turn off on its own. Recently int he last couple of months the unit started shutting off and turning on multiple times during the hour. The shutting on and off while watching tv or playing Xbox got so annoying. I finally unhooked it today and through it out the front door and carted it to the curb. It was no longer in warranty and I had enough of dealing with it. I also noticed the sound quality didn't meet expectations. There is'nt much diffrence between a volume of 35 and a volume of 85 on the volume scale. It did have a great picture and we enjoyed playing Xbox on it.