Other Flat Screen TVs:

Vizio - 32" LCD HDTV

Pros

Cons

• Sound Quality:

incredible deal, best value out there in tvs

this tv is hands down the best tv that i have seen in a while.

this tv is hands down the best tv that i have seen in a while.

i purchased this television in july at walmart for a very reasonable price and have not been disappointed. the picture quality is incredible and the product is nothing but quality. i have been watching my hd channels since i purchased the television and have yet to be disappointed. i even convinced my roommate to purchase the same television after she saw mine and loved it.

this is the first television that i have purchased in approximately eight years and i couldn't be happier. i would highly recommend this television to anybody who was looking for a great product that would not completely blow their budget.

I wish I had returned it!

Anything positive that can be said about this television goes out the window for me because it has this awful glitch in the picture that occurs every four minutes or so. It is so friggin annoying, but I bought it for my father and he refused to take it back (this was the second television we had bought and he was so over shopping). So while he can deal with it, I absolutely refuse to sit and watch a program on that tv.

Picture Quality
Like I said in my comment, there is a frequent glitch across the screen that completely detracts from me liking this television. I will say that it does have a nice picture color (you know how all the tvs at the store have different shades of the same pic, well this one is pretty nice if you don't end up with the dud like us haha)

Never need to go above 40

It's already "broke", so it's only a matter of time before I have to replace it.

It looks sleek, but I don't understand why they have to have the Vizio label light up orange when powered off.

Meh, I've beat this point to death already.

Great TV for the Price

Comments about Vizio - 32" LCD HDTV:

This Vizio 32" TV has been a great purchase. After researching several options and brands we wanted to go with something on the less expensive end that would still be a good product and give us what we needed. If you go to the store and compare several TV's side by side you will see that Vizio doesn't have the best picture out of a lineup but when you take it home the picture quality will look good and will be fine especially at this size. I probably wouldn't go too much bigger because at that point you won't get the brighter, more defined colors. The reason I didn't give this TV a perfect 10 is because the sound quality isn't fabulous and the remote is crap. That being said, if you are in a smaller room the sound is fine and if you are in a larger room you can solve that with an inexpensive sound bar. The remote can also be replaced by purchasing something else online I just wonder why they give the remote they do but I guess that's what happens with a less expensive TV. Overall we have been super happy with our purchase and it hasn't given us any problems.

• Sound Quality:

Good picture, but terrible sound

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Vizio - 32" LCD HDTV:

I purchased a 32" Vizio LCD for my bedroom several years ago and it's still going strong. The picture quality isn't the greatest, but it is above average. The colors are very accurate and natural. This television's representation of black is on par with my high-end Samsung, which is phenomenal. The difference between picture quality from HDMI to component is practically identical on this television. I do notice that HDMI is slightly better than component, but my friends couldn't tell the difference until I pointed out the slight pixel distortion. I have never experienced any image blurring or ghosting when watching sports or playing video games with this television. The only downside to this television is that the speakers aren't good. I have to turn the volume up extremely high when watching most shows and it doesn't register any frequency below 50Hz. I will continue to use the 32" Vizio LCD until the picture quality starts to degrade or something better comes alone at a great price.

Perfect smaller television

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Vizio - 32" LCD HDTV:

It sounds crazy to some of my family, but when we moved into our new house, the kids had their own rooms which is why we bought them televisions. Well, I knew we needed them because when my husband is watching something and I don't want them upstairs using my television or they're fighting with eachother over what they want to watch, it's a lot more simple to have one in their own rooms. They're twins, but not the same gender so a lot of the time it's a battle of what to put on. When we were purchasing their televisions, we were looking for something we could mount on their wall. The kids section had televisions, but only played CDs and wasn't able to be connected to a cable box or they could be easily knocked over and didn't offer a mounting unit so that was out of the question. We seen the vizio 32" LCD HDTV and it looked perfect. I know that may sound like a lot for a child, but we figured they don't get to watch tv much at all, it's safe, and they can use it for years to come. We purchased two, mounted them to their wall and the first night watched a movie with them. It had such excellent clarity and the design was beautiful. They loved it, I loved it, and enjoyed a not so often two happy kids at the same time. Vizio has made an excellent television at an amazing price. I love it and would definitely recommend trying.

Vizio HDTV

Comments about Vizio - 32" LCD HDTV:

We bought this Vizio LCD HDTV for our son's playroom. It is a good size TV and works great. We have had it for about four months now, and have not had a single problem with it, besides the volume. Our TV is in a smaller room, so it is fine for what it is being used for. If you are wanting to put it in a larger room, I would suggest getting surround sound, as you have to turn the volume up pretty high, and even then you can still barely hear it. When we got it, it was on sale and we paid a really good price for it. We hooked up the DVD player, and my son loves watching his Disney movies on this TV. There are plenty of input and output hookups, so you can have your home theater system, gaming systems and DVD player hooked up to the TV all at once. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

Picture Quality
This TV has a great picture, which is very clear.

Sound Quality
The sound is okay on it. We have to turn the volume up pretty high just to hear it. It is fine for a small room, but for a larger room I think the volume would be an issue.

• Sound Quality:

One of the best on the market today !!

Comments about Vizio - 32" LCD HDTV:

We went and bought our first Vizio TV at Target. Was not what we originally planned on but glad we did. We now have two more in our house. Picture is clear and the sound is
good. Don't need to invest in a sound bar like some of those other TV's. I recommend it highly. They also back there product. My sister in law had a problem with hers and she called them up and they replaced it. They send her the box and shipping label to return it. Like everything else there maybe one that may be a problem. But we did try others
and you just don't get that sharp of a picture and most TV's today the sound is so low you need to get that sound bar.

Picture Quality
I found this picture to be the sharpest of all I've looked at.

Sound Quality
Sound is good and you don't need a sound bar but still not as loud as TV's use to be years ago.

Our smaller Vizio we've had for almost 10 years and still working good.

It's 32 inch and black which can go any where and dress up any room.

I never had a problem with mine. I would highly recommend it.

Really Decent!

Comments about Vizio - 32" LCD HDTV:

Like the title suggests it's a decent T.V. It has some really cool settings: for each input it remembers picture settings like brightness and contrast etc., it remembers volume settings too! Which is great because the T.V./Antenna input needs a higher volume and the HDMI needs a lower volume setting. No more switching over and exploding your eardrum or barely being able to hear anything and not being able to figure out why for a minute. The remote is large but I like that because I tend to lose the remote; a lot. I like how easy it is to change the picture settings. At night I like to turn the brightness and contrast all the way down and leave it on the weather channel so that when I wake up to breastfeed my 3 month old I dont have to turn on a light and I can mark the time. Speaking of time; this T.V. does not have the time in the upper right hand corner like most. That is one of the reasons it isn't a perfect ten. The other is because USB and HDMI connections don't really work that well. Other than that for the price I would buy this again.

Sound Quality
Sound quality is pretty rad.

Still works and the speakers are still in perfect condition.

Design gets a 7 because the edges are a little on the thick side.

Performs well for it's price.

Good TV

Comments about Vizio - 32" LCD HDTV:

Vizio's are usually great long lasting TV's. Picture quality is good but not great, still though everything looks good. I prefer watching just everyday TV or movies on this brand. Streaming the internet is good too. As for sports... not so much. It kind of gets blurry. It's not bad, I mean it's still good quality. Just some other TVs look a lot better for the big game. Then again for the price, this TV is solid. It looks nice too just the way its built. its sleek design looks great in any room. sound quality is a 9 or 10 in my opinion.

• Sound Quality:

Very good television and monitor for the price

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Vizio - 32" LCD HDTV:

I have had this TV for 5 years now, and it still works fine with no issues at all. It gets heavy use as the main source of entertainment for my ailing spouse, who uses it all day both as a television and as a computer monitor. This device is worth every penny. The picture is sharp and the colors vivid and deep.

Picture Quality
When watching football, I see every blade of grass and can see which players need a shave. This is very sharp picture quality. However, for text, when it´s being used as a computer monitor, the characters are a little fuzzy.

Sound Quality
The sound quality is quite clear and loud enough not to require external speakers. Music sounds pleasant and does not sound distorted.

I have had it for 5 years and it still works fine, and has for 6 months had all day duty as my husband's computer monitor as well as TV. Nothing has failed on it yet, in that all inputs work fine. The sound and picture quality have stayed as sharp as when the TV was new.

Sturdy, with all the inputs clearly labeled on the back. I like the fact that it HDMI inputs and VGA as well. This has allowed two ways to connect a computer as well as a Blu Ray deck.

It runs warm, and when choosing inputs, the screen changes sometimes too fast for my husband to make the selection. However, the colors are bright and true, and it gives a nice 720p picture when looking at movies. Its clarity as a computer monitor is less, especially when viewing text, but it's not illegible. So, as a monitor, it's still quite passable.

• Sound Quality:

Vizio TV - A Great Value!

Comments about Vizio - 32" LCD HDTV:

The Vizio TV is a truly great value! We have purchased two of these televisions for our home and they have been well-worth the investment. Picture quality is great, price is affordable, design is clean and classic - just a great product. I would recommend this television to any family looking for an affordable yet quality television for their home.

Picture Quality
Picture quality on this TV is great - love the HD picture! This television is great for watching movies, and also wonderful quality for sports. Love it!

Sound Quality
Sound quality is good, would probably be even better if we had a sound system hooked up with our televisions.

The tv set is very durable. It has sustained a move from another home and has been moved around the family room a few times when we rearrange. Great durability!

This TV has a very clean, classic design. Looks great in our country home, but would work with most any style.

Performance has been excellent - no problems to report.

• Sound Quality:

Great flat screen that will not let you down.

Comments about Vizio - 32" LCD HDTV:

Perfect for the bedroom. Perfect size ( in my opinion) for gaming. Not to big so you have to turn your head to see one side and not to small so you have to squint to see. I love this tv. I would definitely recommend this to anyone in the market for a new or even used tv as these hold up great.

Picture Quality
Looks beautiful with the HD set up. The blacks aren't the sharpest but they definitely gehe job done for those who are not so picky.

Sound Quality
Damn good sound for movies and shows. I love to play call of duty on this tv because I can hear most of the surrounding sounds with out an expensive headset.

I have owned this model for over 4 years now. Its been through moves and even a little slip to the ground, although it was on carpet. It is still in great shape and is showing no signs of wear.

Sleek black look is great for every room in the house. Ports on the back are easy to get too. Buttons on the side are great instead of having them up front.

With a great picture and sound what more could you ask for. Hook it up to your laptop or computer to stream videos.