Other Flat Screen TVs:
Vizio
VM190XVT
Vizio - 19" Razor TruLED HDTV

Vizio - 19" Razor TruLED HDTV

Paper thin, decent sound and amazing clarity!

from Battle Ground, WA

Comments about Vizio - 19" Razor TruLED HDTV:

I purchased the 37" Vizio Razor trueLED TV about a week ago.  The price I paid was comparable to the 40-42" plasma and LCD TV's at the retailer where I purchased it.  The floor model was next to an LCD and the color and clarity far surpassed the other models.

The speakers on this unit have been sufficient for everyday tv use, but a surround sound unit is beneficial for the movie experience.

The menu function on the TV is nice, easy to use and has lots of adjustments to make your viewing experience better.

Overall, I think this is the best TV I've had, although my previous TV's were lower end LCD models.

If you're looking for a very nice LED, energy efficient, crystal clear TV the VIZIO Razor is a good bet for you!

This little TV puts the big boys to shame!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Vizio - 19" Razor TruLED HDTV:

I purchased TV approximately one month ago. I was looking for a replacement for my bedroom. I didn't need anything big but I did not want to sacrifice quality. This Tve has exceptional clarity and the LEDs make for high contrast. It has a full glass front that extends over the bezel so it looks sleek and shiny when powered down. And for all of you super cool, gotta have people out there, check this out... the TV has NO BUTTONS!!! It has atouch sensitive area similar to an iPod that illuminates soft buttons when your hand is in the right proximity! I love it so much that I will be buying its big brother for our living room!