View more digital cameras

Other Digital Cameras:
Vivitar
Vivitar - ViviCam 8690 Digital Camera

Vivitar - ViviCam 8690 Digital Camera

easy to use digital camera

Comments about Vivitar - ViviCam 8690 Digital Camera:

it was easy to use and simple to get my pictures off of. I purchased this camera for my daughter who loves photograpy and she did really well with it. It is durable and simple to use and the zoom and other features were easy to find and use also. I got this camera for a on sale good price and it was a good quality for the price I paid for it.

Image Quality
viewing my photos after they were taken was easy and quick to find and do. The color in my pictures was great.

this camera worked simple and easy and even the features were a sinch to get to and figure out for me and my daughter.

so simple to use compared to other cameras I have used and its a good starter camera for young adults who like to take pictures to start with because it so simple to use.

very strong and handles drops and bumps well. It is a sturdy camera and even works well with kids because it is strong

Battery Life
the batteries lasted a long time but taking video sucked the battery life easier.

Portability
the small design of this camera makes it simple to grab and go wherever and it don't take up much space.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

The vivitar 8690 digital camara is a inexpensive option

from Brookfield, IL

Comments about Vivitar - ViviCam 8690 Digital Camera:

I recently purchased this camara to replace a cannon that fell by the wayside. The camara is quite small, it inexpensive and has a lot of bells and whistles. It came with a carry strap, usb connector, and a easy to download cd. It has 8.1 megapixles, shoots video, has red eye reduction and a 4x zoom. The viewing screen is 2.4 inches which is larger than my previous camara. Another feature that works well for me is the self timer. Now even the photographer can be part of the picture. I havent tried to have actual hard copies made of any of the shots, but Im confident that the photos will enlarge to at least a 5x7 with good resolution. Its very easy to operate. You dont need to be a techie to reap the full benefits of its options. Its smaller than Id like though and I dont think it will withstand too many drops. Another downside is it didnt come with batteries...which drain quickly, or a memory card. The packaging was a little misleading. Said if you want to store more photos a card may be needed. It only lets you take one test picture then informs you a memory card needs to be inserted.