Other Blenders:
Vitamix
Vitamix TurboBlend 2-Speed Blender 1782

Vitamix TurboBlend 2-Speed Blender 1782

Best blender I've ever owned!

Comments about Vitamix TurboBlend 2-Speed Blender 1782:

I have nothing bad to say about my Vitamix. I've had my Vitamix for about 2 years now and I use it every morning to make a smoothie using frozen berries, including strawberries, and it just pulverized them. Blenders I've had in the past really struggle with frozen strawberries but not this one. I also use it to blend soups and they come out creamy and wonderful. I make cashew cream in it too and it comes out silky smooth, unlike when I make it in a food processor. Now, if only someone could make some sort of tool that makes getting every last drop of the cashew cream out from between the blades! I have yet to try making a soup or something using the heating mechanism. It cleans easily and the tamper thing comes in handy when blending something really thick. The price is higher than a traditional blender, but well worth it. I know my Vitamix with last forever. I definitely recommend this product.

• Blending Power:
  • Versatility:

Smoothie Workhorse

Comments about Vitamix TurboBlend 2-Speed Blender 1782:

We love our Vitamix blender. It has a ton of power and will blow any other blender out of the water. No chunks of ice when you're trying to blend a smoothie. This blender is also very versatile. I've made ice cream, sherbet, smoothies, nut butters, pumpkins puree, apple sauce and many other things. I love how easy it is to clean; just fill with hot water and soap, flip the on switch for a few seconds, and then rinse clean. While I am happy with this blender, I would probably upgrade to the variable speed model just to have a few more options. Overall we love this and would not go back to a regular blender.

Blending Power
This Vitamix has super blending power. It can pulverize anything. The one issue I have had is if there isn't enough liquid it can have some problems moving things along, but it hasn't been a huge problem.

Versatility
Great versatility! From creamy smoothies to smooth nut butters, this blender is great. Almond butter is super expensive in stores and can have some nasty additives, but with the Vitamix I can whip up my own with organic almonds and it is smooth and perfect.

Very easy to clean. Just whirl some hot water and dish soap in the blender for a few seconds and then rinse clean. I love it and it is way better than traditional blenders.

The design was very thought out. It really does move all the ingredients in to the blades to make sure everything is blended and incorporated.

• Blending Power: