Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
Vitamix
Vitamix Professional Series Variable-Speed Blender

Vitamix Professional Series Variable-Speed Blender

Pros

• Easy to clean (5)
  • Good power output (5)
  • Stable (5)
  • Good pitcher (4)

• Cooking (5)
    • Casual cook (5)

Awesome Blender

from Columbus OH

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series Variable-Speed Blender:

Love love love this blender a lot, been using it for the past 2 years and touchwood its still going great! we make a lot of smoothies and my family loves it!
    One of the best investments i've made..

I love this blender!

from Chicago, IL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Stable

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series Variable-Speed Blender:

I had my eye on this blender for a while, but the price deterred me a bit. After a while of researching different blenders and finally giving myself permission to purchase one, I finally got one! I am so happy I did. In the past, I use it to make smoothies every morning. Now that I've had a child, I've used it to make baby food, soups, and smoothies with her. She loves to make green smoothies and frezze them.

very good gift for your wife !

from Saudi Arabia

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series Variable-Speed Blender:

good choice for your kitchen

Best of its kind

from Philadelphia PA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• consistent
      • Easy To Clean
      • Powerful
      • Stable

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series Variable-Speed Blender:

I bought this product in hopes it would lead to healthier eating habits and a smoother milkshake but the abilities of the Vitamix don't end there! I use this product daily for juice in the morning or smoothies after the gym. Throw all of your items into the blender and watch it work its magic. Ice, frozen fruit, nuts and even grinding coffee beans! The vitamix comes with a recipe book, but its a guide to show you all the capabilities you can use your vitamix for. Making soups is another awesome feature, to make a potato cheddar soup you can add hot potatoes and hot broth and blend it thoroughly without having to mash or stir. Over all I use this product on a daily and would recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and powerful blender!

Naic

from Turkey

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series Variable-Speed Blender:

Favorite favorite like the new favorite food favorite favorite favorite color and we can be able and then you have

My wife love this gift

from Guanica, PR

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Cons

• everything is good

• Large Kitchen

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series Variable-Speed Blender:

This blender have a great quality, is a good choice for your kitchen.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

smarter than the one i had before

from uae

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

• Large Kitchen

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series Variable-Speed Blender:

This model is newer than what I used while at The Culinary Institute of America. As a recent graduate, I got this as a gift and couldn't be more pleased. Mostly I have made nut butters in it, which all turned out smooth. Everyone knows that nut butters are one of the most difficult things to make well at home, so this model passed the test! I did end up overheating it a few times to the point that it shut off on its own for self preservation, but I am a professional and use this often. When it over heats I just put the base in front of a fan or even covered outside to cool down. I have been able to use it again after 20 minutes of cooling off. Also, the recipe packet that came with it was enjoyable.

It is a great choice

from St Barbara, CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Stable

It is a great choice

It is the best blender that exists throughout the market certainly provides an enviable quality, ensuring more than buy a lifetime investment, as it has finished truly art, made with highly durable materials and what is much better after using it, you will be amazed at the ease with which you can wash it. With this product you will get the perfect kitchen for you and your partner, you can make any kind of smoothies, juices, sauces, experiment and do everything you've always wanted to do in your kitchen.

So pamper the most important thing you have in your life, your family, your children, your siblings, your parents, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, your friends in order all your loved ones. It is a producer provides an enviable by all reliability and will make your life much more pleasant.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Best blender you will ever buy!

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series Variable-Speed Blender:

There have only been a couple times that the vitamix didn't blend as well as I would like but, I still give it a 10 because, it's a beast. It can blend just about anything. Plus, you can make soup and who can say no to soup?

Blending Power
            If you don't put a certain amount of food in, it doesn't seem to blend well. Otherwise it blends awesome.

Versatility
            You can make just about anything in here.

It's by far and away the easiest blender I have ever owned as far as cleaning. However, it's not as simple as they advertise either. It needs more then a blending with soap.

I wish I didn't have to use the hand stirring cabob for so many things.

It could be a little smaller and sleeker. Then again, if it compromises the quality don't change it!

It's pretty hefty and durable. There have been a few times I smelled something funky and it made strange sounds. That always worries me because, these are so expensive. However, I still think they are extremely durable!

I'm in Smoothie Heaven

from united states

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series Variable-Speed Blender:

I am quite pleased with my recent purchase of my VitaMix Professional Series Variable-Speed Blender. There is nothing that this blender cannot do. I am able to chop, mix, puree, cream, and blend any recipe idea that my husband throws my way. In addition, smoothies have returned to the regular menu thanks to the ease of use of the VitaMix Professional Series Variable-Speed Blender.

The Vitamix Professional Series Variable-Speed Blender is quite easy to clean. The lid and container themselves are dishwasher safe. The base of the Vitamix blender is easy ti wipe down. I have not had an issue with any leakage.

My Vitamax Professional Series Variable-Speed blender has been able to create margaritas, smoothies, salsas, milkshakes, marinades, and countless purees. I have thrown countless ingredients into this blender and there is nothing that it cannot handle.