4.9
Vitamix
Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender

Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender

4.9

Pros

• Easy to clean (16)
  • Good power output (14)
  • Good pitcher (12)
  • Precise control (10)
  • Stable (10)

Cons

• Complicated controls (3)

• Drinks (15)
  • Cooking (12)
  • Crushing ice (11)
  • Large kitchen (7)
  • Small kitchen (7)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (8), Avid cook (4), Gourmet chef (4)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4), I received a sample (4)

worth the investment!

I have been wanting one of these blenders for years, My mom got me one for my birthday its great, we make soup, drinks, dressing, peanut butter, so many things. it does take some getting used too, and is a learning experience. I love that I can make lots of things with out the bad stuff that the premade versions have. we use this almost daily in my house, we love making soup with vegetables from the farm and left over meats. you can even make cat and dog food, by just adding some cooked meat and a drop of broth. I ended up buying the dry container to grind our own flour to make breads and baked good. this machine has been well worth the money, my dad had a blocked artery and we are able to make our own low salt foods for him. I love the clean setting and how easy it makes clean up, you do have to get used to the presets as far as what each ones used for. I tell all my family and friends that they should invest in one.

The loudest blender ever!

This blender is the loudest blender I have ever seen. It is marketed as being powerful, which it is, but the noise is undesirable. The design and look are not the greatest, as it reminds me of the blender my mom used in the 80s. I have found that this blender works best with drinks that include ice, it is powerful enough to crush ice. The controls are a bit confusing at first, but overall I got the hang of it. I returned this item simply because of the noise, otherwise I would have kept it for casual drink making. I would recommend for avid drink makers, but not for the average household. Many others options are available that offer better design and noise control. The pitcher is a great size, I am able to make enough drinks in one batch for the family. I wish it came with smaller pitchers that could be used as cups. Overall, not a good product.

This Vitamix is AMAZING

from Sanford NC

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender:

We use our Vitamix all the time mostly to make smoothies but also for salsa and soups and such. Its so powerful and I love that its easy to clean. Its great to have in your kitchen.

nice

from egypt

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher

Cons

• Complicated Controls
    • Hard to Clean

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender:

I love small kitchen appliances and had to add the Hamilton Beach classic drink master chrome drink mixer to my collection! I absolutely love this mixer and use it at least once a week.
    It's very versatile. I mainly use it to make milkshakes on Sunday's for my family and it makes absolutely fantastic milkshakes! They come out creamy and delicious and without ice chunks like some blenders like to leave.
    I love the vintage look of this mixer as well. I leave it out on my counter because it looks like one of those classic mixers you would find in old diners. It's definitely a conversation starter when we are entertaining in our kitchen.
    It's also very easy to clean and easy to use so this is one of those small appliances that won't get used once and then forgotten in the back of a cabinet. I get a lot of use out of mine and have made a Sunday tradition out of it!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

High power blender

from San Diego, Ca

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Powerful
    • Stable

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender:

Love this. I was really big into juicing before, but I hated cleaning the juicer out and seeing how much fruit and veggies I was throwing away, I felt like I was wasting nutritional values from these foods. I saw an informational for the vitamix and was sold! I toss in my fruits and veggies, add a little water and the juice comes out with a great smooth consistency. I feel like i'm getting all of my fruits and veggies in!

I would buy again

from esperance ny

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Powerful

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender:

I love this blender, it makes the best shakes ever. I would recommend this item to anyone that is looking for a great blender.

Very Powerful Blender yet

from Rancho Cucamonga, Ca

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender:

I got this as a gift and I am very pleased with it. It is very powerful and it makes juicing very easy. You may need to use cheese cloth to strain the pulp from the fruit when you juice it. I personally like it because it adds texture to the drink/smoothie. I also like that it comes with 7 year warranty.

I love my new blender

from Oakwood Vlg., OH

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender:

I just bought this blender and it's matching scale and I can't be happier with the both of them. This blender makes everything I do with a blender in my kitchen so much easier and then some. It is very easy to use. It has very simple and user friendly controls. It comes with a cookbook that has very simple yet delicious recipes. The tool that helps you to agitate ingredients is quite helpful as it moves food around but comes short of touching the blender's blades. The blades are very easy to clean as is the mount and blender itself. I use the Vitamix app and Vitamix scale with my Vitamix blender to know exactly what measurements I'm adding to this blender as the blender can be used for or like a 1 pot soup maker. It is also great for cocktails.

worth the investment!

from haverhill,ma

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Good Pitcher
            • Powerful
            • Precise Control
            • Stable

The Ultimate Blender!

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
              • Good Pitcher
              • Powerful
              • Precise Control
              • Stable

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender:

I received this product as a gift and can not tell you how wonderful it is! It is so simple to use and you can make ice cream to soup in it in minutes. The clean up is just as easy. This is a product that will last a lifetime and I highly recommend it to the casual chef as well as the gourmet chef!!

Vitamix Professional Series 750 BlenderBest mixer in my life

from turky

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                • Good Pitcher
                • Powerful
                • Stable

Cons

• Poor Pitcher

Expensive but good

Best Blender EVER!

from Denison, TX

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                • Good Pitcher
                • Powerful
                • Precise Control
                • Programs
                • Stable

Cons

• price

• deserts

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender:

We love our Vitamix. Hubby thought I was crazy until he used it too. You can make hot soups from raw ingredients, smoothies, whip up frozen fruits into dessert, anything you can think of. It will chop, grind and whip it up. The most powerful blender I've ever used. Smoothest smoothies ever!