4.8
Models:
1710, 1710
Vitamix Professional Series 500 Variable Speed Blender
Rca_2013_normal

Great machine, I use this everyday

A very versatile machine and easy to fall in love with I use this everyday. I haven't been this excited about purchasing an item in a while. This blender is above and beyond any other blender I've owned. Makes the best smoothies and the ability to adjust the setting give you full control.

SmartShopper

very good

very good

canada

v mix

This product is one of the best products to be available in cafes, kitchens, or in hotel kitchens. The size of the mix is ​​ideal. It is the standard size for the type of mixers for the color. It is beautiful and suitable for the shape and quality of the mixer. There are some observations that I would like to suggest. Which is caused by this product at normal speeds, medium speeds and upper speeds and also suggest that there is a base for the head of the mixer is placed down to hold anything located on the ground

Tripoli Libya

true

Excellent and very handy!

One of the best pieces of equipment in my kitchen, I would never trade this for anything. It does it all. Crush, blend, chop, puree. it does it all! Very versatile and worth every single penny!

San Marcos, Texas

i would buy this

great

egypt

Best blend I've ever had

I received my Vitamix as a gift from my Mother. I was very appreciative but I never thought I would have bought one for myself. Well let me tell you my mind changed the first time I used it. It came with a lovely book that you put together yourself. And as I was doing so, and reading different recipes along the way, I decided to make one of the recipes. I was so impressed with the speed of the blender and with how well it chops and mixes everything. It makes cooking just a bit easier using this little wonder. You will not be sorry. Although I felt sorry for my former blender because I got rid of it! My Mother is also happy with it because she now lives with me and she gets to enjoy what I make with my Vitamix blender.

Walton Hills, Ohio

true

It was a normal buy for me .

Houston tx

i liked this product

the price,this is definitely at the more expensive end of the blender spectrum, but it seems you get what you pay for with blenders.

morocco

false

Excellent product

Excellent and Mars in the kitchen and meets all the best needs of the fruit drink

libyana

nice product

I've really liked this product because it is because I can use it easily and also it is very powerful and I've really liked its stability

Morocco