Other Blenders:
Vitamix
Models:
1320, 1723
Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender

Summary

Combine the number of culinary tasks it performs with how often you'll use it and the Vitamix Professional Series 200 instantly moves beyond a mere kitchen luxury to an everyday necessity. Achieve flavorful gourmet results with the speed and precision of a professional chef. Powerful 2-Peak Horsepower motor propels the blade tip speed up to 240 miles-per-hour to blend even the toughest ingredients. BPA-Free, shatter-proof container with easy grip handle is designed to create a powerful vortex to force ingredients up from the blades and back down the center for thorough processing. Elegant, fashion-forward design enhanced with Onyx mirror gloss finish, fingerprint-resistant and easy-to-clean. Included is the "Create" recipe book with easel-back design containing more than 300 signature recipes from gourmet chefs and "Let's Get Started" Instructional DVD. 7-year Performance Warranty guarantees performance as well as parts for 7 years.

Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender

Pros

• Easy to clean (70)
  • Good power output (62)
  • Good pitcher (46)
  • Stable (45)
  • Precise control (40)

Cons

• Complicated controls (18)
  • Hard to clean (16)
  • Poor pitcher (10)
  • Unstable (10)
  • Not powerful (6)

• Drinks (64)
  • Cooking (46)
  • Crushing ice (45)
  • Large kitchen (32)
  • Small kitchen (28)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (32), Gourmet chef (29), Avid cook (18)
    • I received a sample (36), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (30)

great stuff

vitamix blenders are used in professional kitchens around the world and they especially prized for their power this professional series 200 is made in the usa comes with seven year warranty and as all the great features that vitamix is known for
for startersit has heavy duty plastic 64 ounce capacity countainer with especially fitting and locking lid this container works in concert with tamper it also has a sturdy heavy duty base so its not going to slip and slide all around your counter and inside that base is a commercial grade motor with two peak horsepower output that really get those blades spinnig fast up to 240 miles per hour this blender can do pretty much everything from grinding grain and hard cheeses to making blended drinks appearing soups this blender will change the way you think about cocking with blender but there is one think i didint like about it is the design

Had issues within a week of purchase

I ordered this product from an online shopping portal and it was delivered within a week from the date I purchased it. The price was really reasonable and I received a good discount on the product that made it a good deal for me. After 3 days I washed it before using it and then cut the fruits to make mixed fruit juice in this juicer. I started the blender then and while it was blending, I could get some smell that was coming from the blender. I switched it off to check what was the issue but I couldn't find anything wrong and I ignored the smell. The next day, I again tried to make pineapple fruit juice and I could again get the same smell which was stronger this time and it was as if something was getting burned. I checked the blender and saw if it was a wiring issue or something else and the next day I took it to a shop to check the issue. The worker told me that the motor was defective and when I tried to replace this blender knowing that the website gave me a defective piece, they dint take it back. I then preferred to exchange it for a 30% loss and I bought another brand as I loss trust in this brand.

This product is perfect

from Mcco

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender:

I want to say that a wonderfull product that make you feel like a professsional and you feel enjoy by working so pro.

istanbul

from turkey

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean

Cons

• Complicated Controls

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender:

i got Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender as a gift from my wife before she travel and leave me alone for 45 days , i do not like the kitchen , however i know well how to cooke when im obleaged to do that , since my wife travelled i started coocking as i do not like out food , i may eat one or two days from the week out but not every day , and from the first day my wife travelled Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender become my dailly best friend , i do every thing in the kitchen with this magic blender , it helped me in every thing : in cooking for example making tomatoo souce for the pasta , i dont like the ready one , its not healthy i always like the frish tomato souce , crushing ice is a fantastic mission that you can do with this fantastic blender , i like to drink all the juices with ice , even in cold whether me and even my small kids drink all juices with ice , it may be wrong but all the familly is used to do so, crushing the ice was one of my jobs in the home , very diffecult and i do not like it at all , but with Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender crushing the ice become very easy and fast , just put the medium size ice pieces into the blender and let Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender do all the work in seconds , the test of any drink with ice is 100 percent bitter than drinking the juice without ice , Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender makes almost all the juices you wish , lemone , apple , tomatto , watermillon , Mango-Pineapple-Coconut Juice , Cucumber Juice , Orange Sweet Potato Juice ,....... Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender is a very powerfull an efficient mashine you can use it in small kitchins just like i done , or even use it in large kichens and restaurants , one of the best advantages i liked in Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender is that it is very easy to clean , i liked this advantage very much specially when im temporarlly single and no one to clean it for me , just put it under water , things never stirggs

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I think it is the best blender I ever see

from Cairo,Egypt

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • So fast

Cons

• Unstable

• Making ice cream

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender:

The product is amazing.I like blending with it very much.The most thing I like in it that it is so powerful and fast.Also, it is easy to clean .It is good in making drinks and ice cream.In addition to, it is not espensive comparing to other blenders.In my opinion it is from the best blenders . I suggest all people ti buy it.Also, the product have a special modern shape.In addition to it is not big it does not take a big place in the kitchen. I crush ice very fast and strong .Also,the product is good pitcher and easy in using.Any person wil try it will love it very much. My mother love it very much.I bought vitamix professional series 200 blender to her in her last birthday.she thanks my alot as she like it and me too. From the time I bring it to my mother and I did not get out of the kitchen. I love staying in the kitchen because of it and every one in our familly love using it very much and making ice cream and drinks with it.

I would buy it

from Deutschland

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Good Pitcher

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Gut

Good

from algeria

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Stable

Cons

• Not Powerful

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender:

This blender splendor of mixing the cooked cuisine and is unique of its kind mixes all international cuisine and merits the five-star hotel in full

I like this vitamix especially this serie

from Morocco

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Faste
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender:

It's really simple to use

This is a very wonderful product I am very happy

from de. dalal

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender:

This is a very wonderful product I am very happy to buy it wonderful wonderful wonderful not used the products of such a product by

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I love my Vitamix so much, I bought two!

from Chicago, IL

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Powerful
          • Stable

• Dry grains
            • Sauces
            • Smoothies
            • Soup

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender:

When I bought it, I bought two (one for my parents' house and one for my house) so that I would have access to the blender if I was staying there as well.

I use this product 1-2 per day and I love it. We make smoothies in the morning and we find there are no chunks or seeds. Even with frozen fruit, everything gets blended. (Kale, Spinach, Oranges, Banana, all sorts of Berries, Dates)

In the evenings I use it to make soups or sauces for dinner. The neat thing is that it has low power settings, so you can leave chunks in your soups for instance too if you like that.

Cons:
            I find cleaning can be a bit difficult. It's not really self-cleaning (things in life are just not that easy). There are a lot of nooks and crannies on the jug. That makes it hard to scrub with a sponge especially around the blade (which is sharp!). And if you don't scrub those areas and the *blade* thoroughly, a light cloudy residue will form on the surface. It takes about 2 minutes to scrub the jug completely... and I still seem to miss a spot every time!

The 200 series is very tall and does not fit under the counter. I wish I sprung for the 300 series with the low profile jug. Although it would be nice, if they made a low profile just for the 200 series owners.

Finally, my mom tried to make rice flour out of rice (since you can do dry grains). The flour took a long time to make (which is ok), but it scratched up her jug after once use so now it's permanently cloudy (which is not ok!).

I once tried to make ice cream using a frozen banana technique I saw on youtube. It just tasted like my smoothies... but was frozen and harder to remove since it got stuck under the blade. I would love to make nut butter, but after seeing how hard is was to remove my "frozen yogurt" (not ice cream), I have not tried as I fear half the product would get stuck in the container and be wasted.

Despite the flaws, I still love the product and will continue to use it on a daily basis!!!

it's an amazing product !!!

from Saudi Arabia

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Good Pitcher
            • Powerful
            • Stable

Cons

• Complicated Controls

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender:

i use it always to make milk shakes to my family and it's really great with that :).

the powerful motor

from iraq

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Powerful
            • Precise Control
            • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

• blending frozen frauts

Comments about Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender:

a high performance motor for faster and more comfortable blending processing with a powerful dry seeds container tested with a hard corn seeds grind it into a fresh smooth flour the speed has variable levels make everything grind with no mercy make everything mix together as a one melted material and you can see a wonderful vortex accord in high speed level that force ingredients up from the sharp blades and back down to the center for a full mixing process. the easy operation and soft touch controls make represent a very ergonomic design that make this blender more useful. the clever idea of a tamper that included make a nice assistant to distribute the thick of mixture and we can use it instead of coffee frother to make a rich froth cappuccino for all family. thanks for a useful recipe book with its 300 healthy and Delicious recipes.