Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
Vitamix
Vitamix Multi-Speed Blender 6300

Vitamix Multi-Speed Blender 6300

Pros

• Good power output (7)
  • Easy to clean (6)
  • Good pitcher (6)
  • Precise control (6)
  • Stable (4)

• Cooking (7)
  • Crushing ice (7)
  • Drinks (6)
  • Large kitchen (5)
  • Small kitchen (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (3)

Best Kitchen Appliance Ever!

from Chicago, Illinois

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful

Comments about Vitamix Multi-Speed Blender 6300:

This is not your average smoothie blender! Beside making the best smoothies and crushing up ice perfectly, this blender can be used for so much more. I make everything from hot soups in this blender to my own almond milk. It cuts through anything and is so easy to clean because it is dishwasher safe.

The price is higher then your average blender, but it is worth the price because it doesn't break. I have had mine for years and it still works as if it is brand new. Also, the customer service at Vitamix is amazing because I lost part of the top, how you ask...I have no idea? I don't know where it went. Anyways, customer service helped me and sent out a new piece. They were so helpful and kind.

I THINK I LOVE THIS BLENDER MORE THAN MY HUSBAND!

from Newport News Va

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Comments about Vitamix Multi-Speed Blender 6300:

It's hard to believe there was a time I didn't even like to blend things. I know now it was because I never had the right equipment! I have NEVER in my life seen a blender that I could put raw carrots in and make a smooth drink INSTANTLY! I literally use my Vitamix every single day! I make smoothies daily, and tried soups, ice cream, even made powder sugar!!!! The possibilities with this thing are limitless! I am so attached to this blender! My family has vacationed at 5 star resort condo with all the bells and whistles... ALMOST! Guess what the kitchen didn't have? They didn't have one of these babies! I can't even begin to explain how repulsing it was trying to drink a lumpy grapefruit, honey and apple cider vinegar drink first thing in the morning (As if it's not already gross, imagine it with the lumps!!!). Guess what happened after that? The next trip, I packed my Vita mix! We cannot be separated! Vitamix FOREVER!

Great Gift

from Ohio

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control

Cons

• Complicated Controls

Comments about Vitamix Multi-Speed Blender 6300:

I use this blender very much! The only bummer is the size, its huge! This works very good and have not had a problem! I love all the different things I can make with this. I also love that they make it so easy to clean it! (To be honest its fun to clean.) I also would definetly but this as a gift for someone! This did not let me down at all! It is great! I would totally recommend this to anyone who contemplating on buying this. I have never had an issue with it. It is able to make such a variety of stuff from ice scream to hot soups. I also think that when it comes to stability it is good but could always have room for improvement, but is still okay. I also think it is cool how there are businesses that use this! And the fact that I have a product that is used in big places and businesses is really cool! I am so happy that I made this purchase. It also came with little books and CDs of things to make.... ( at least where I purchased this.) All the quality of the items of this blender is great too!! It is made so great! I do not regret spending the money to get this!! It is not too hard to use either, which is great because sometimes high-grade items are hard to maneuver.

Powerful and efficient

from Philadelphia

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control

Comments about Vitamix Multi-Speed Blender 6300:

This is definitely the best blender I've ever used. It seems the most powerful as well. It works fast. Will blend fresh or frozen fruits and veggies as smooth as you want. My husband really enjoys the ability of this blender to heat the contents to easily make soup. It actually cleans itself with water and a couple drops of dish detergent, making cleaning it super easy. Would definitely recommend this to smoothie lovers and anyone looking to add more fresh produce to their diet. Comes with a recipe book with some great ideas.

Love Vitamix

from MORENO VALLEY California

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Comments about Vitamix Multi-Speed Blender 6300:

Love my Vitamix unfortunately while moving from my third story apartment it fell out the box and bounced done the stairs had insurance but bouncing down stairs was not part coverage so I will be buying new one soon

Love my vitamix

from connecticut

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Comments about Vitamix Multi-Speed Blender 6300:

If you are going to splurge on a blender let the vitamix be it. I was told to register for the vitamix for my wedding as it is a must have blender to many people especially people who love to cook. It is well worth the price and so easy to use. We use our vitamix for everything from milkshakes, smoothies, crushing ice, blending ingredients, making almond milk to making soups. The blender can heat up enough to make a warm quick soup. I have never had any issues with our vitamix and it is so easy to clean. I just had soap and water and turn it on and then rinse it out. I plan on using the vitamix to purée baby food soon! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an excellent blender!

Incredible blender and it's well worth the cost

from Syracuse, NY

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Good Pitcher
            • Powerful
            • Precise Control
            • Stable

Comments about Vitamix Multi-Speed Blender 6300:

This is a blender that had been on my radar for a long time. I wanted to get one, but was always hesitant to spend all the extra money on a blender. Once I got fed up with my Ninja blender and it's inability to make a smooth smoothie, I had to look at other options. I bit and found a great deal on the Vitamix so I had to buy it as a present for myself. I primarily use it for smoothies and this has not disappointed. No matter which fruits, veggies, nuts, and seeds I put in, this blender has given me a smooth smoothie each time. No pulp, no small seeds, no chunks. Then I was more impressed to find out I can make hot soups in my blender and they're delicious. I use this to make hot chocolate for my family on cold days as well. When we have a sweet craving we make homemade ice cream. This has allowed my family to eat cleaner, and healthier by using raw and natural ingredients. This blender is impressive and well worth the extra cost. I know the price is a bit of a deterrent to many but consider it an investment in your health. This is by far the best blender I've had and the company stands behind the products.

Game Changing Blender

Comments about Vitamix Multi-Speed Blender 6300:

On and off over about 5 years, I thought about getting a Vitamix blender. My main goal was to increase my fruit and vegetable servings. The brand is so expensive, though, that I deferred time and time again. Last October, though, with some money coming in, I took the plunge and ordered a factory refurbished 6300. I chose this one because it had the "program options" -- special settings for smoothies, soups, etc. Ordering was easy and went well. Though the company gave me a delivery estimate for about two weeks, I do remember that the machine came sooner than that.

This blender will take up some serious space; at least it does for me. They do have some smaller models, but they are more expensive. I was initially intimidated by the noise and speed, having never seen any kitchen appliance do this up close and personal. I have mostly made green smoothies and "blended salads" with this machine. I have also made the magical one-ingredient banana ice cream you may have read about. (Of course, you can add more ingredients.) I am very happy with the texture that comes from the Vitamix. It gives a smooth puree without big chunks or icy grains or even the occasional crunchy seed I had gotten used to in my fruit smoothies.
              The texture of the banana ice cream is fascinating! I add cocoa powder and a touch of vanilla to mine, and though it doesn't taste just like ice cream, it does provide a sweet and creamy dessert with all the benefits of whole fruit and few of the downfalls of real ice cream. I would definitely try that.
              I have not tried making any soups yet, but it seems like it would do a great job.
              So, this machine works really well. The only complaints I have are: 1. The very high ."noise level, and 2. Sometimes ingredients get stuck in a "holding pattern." With regard to the noise, it DOES have a 2 HP motor, so this should be somewhat expected. And when the ingredients get stuck, there is a tamper to use. Oddly enough, the tamper was one of the reasons I chose Vitamix over Blendtech, figuring it would be better to have it and not need it. Well, I often do need it, and I find it somewhat annoying. The special Blendtech jar supposedly eliminates the need for this tool. I have no proof one way or the other.
              Either way, I am eating healthier and am very happy that I got my Vitamix. I highly recommend this product if you an afford it.

Vitamix 6300

Comments about Vitamix Multi-Speed Blender 6300:

We just got a Vitamix after many years of looking and wanting! I love it and feel that it is worth every penny we spent on it.

Blending Power
              This is by far the most powerful blender we have ever owned. It has variable speed settings and even has automatic speed settings. You can set the speed to smoothie, soup, or frozen dessert and it will blend for a certain amount of time and then shut off automatically. You can make hot soups in the Vitamix!!

Versatility
              We are just learning about all the things that the Vitamix can make. It can make hot soups, ice creams, smoothies, sauces, salad dressings and even dough's and batters.

The Vitamix is so easy to clean! After each use you just add a drop of dish soup and some water and turn the machine on. Dump out the soapy water and rinse and it is ready for the next use. It doesn't get much easier than that!

The Vitamix is so easy to use. You set the blender bowl on the machine, put your ingredients in the bowl, put on the lid and push the start button. It comes with a tamper to help blend up the ingredients if they get stuck.

The design is very simple and basic and makes it very easy to use.

The Vitamix comes with a 7 year warranty! I don't know of any other blender on the market that comes with such a long warranty.

• Versatility:

Vitamix - easy way to cook, blend, or make margaritas

Comments about Vitamix Multi-Speed Blender 6300:

I know what you're thinking, "People who spend that much money on a blender are out of their minds". I know what you're thinking because I felt the same way. I stealthily stalked the vitamix for over a year. I went to several costco roadshows, I visited their youtube channel, and I bugged people I knew to tell me about their vitamix. Eventually, I broke down and got one of my own.

How did I live without this blender? Well, it's not just a blender. I used to try to make those green smoothies in my cuisinart blender. It successfully blended but it turn my kale it to bits of kale. My vitamix whips the kale so that I don't see any bits in my smoothies. Just yumminess. My smoothies look as good as Jamba Juice and for half the sugar.

But the vitamix does more then blend - it chops and heats. That's right. You can make soups in the machine. Some days, I use the vitamix as my entire kitchen. It chops and then turns my raw veggies into soups. Super yummy. Super fast. Easy clean up.

I now take my vitamix everywhere … even when on vacation or when visiting friends. Seriously, try it. You'll wonder how you lived without it.

Blending Power
              Vrooom, vroom, vrooom! It has multiple blending speeds for different types of blending. It's easy to use too!

Versatility
              Multifunctional blender (soups, smoothies, margaritas, hummus, dips, etc)

A dab of dawn and fill halfway with water. Put the lid on and blend. Rinse. All done!