Other Blenders:
Vitamix Creations GC Blender

Vitamix Creations GC Blender

LIFE CHANGING!!!!!

Comments about Vitamix Creations GC Blender:

I bought this blender about a month ago and I have to say, it is AMAZING! It has replaced my juicer, my blender, and my food processor! I use it every single day for everything from smoothies, juicing, ice cream, and soups! It grates, chops, blends, mixes, and purees. No need to peel and core vegetables or fruits anymore because this blender liquefies the peeling, the piths and all! Juice comes out smooth and silky! And clean up is a breeze! You just put water in the pitcher, turn it on for a few seconds, and in 15 seconds it's clean and ready to go again! I can't say enough positive about this blender... LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

• Blending Power:
  • Versatility:

My vitamix does what other blenders cannot do.

Comments about Vitamix Creations GC Blender:

I use this vitamix two to three times a day. I enjoy making homemade ice cream out of protein powder, topped with nuts and chocolate.. My husband will not eat salads, but will drink a vegetable drink each day. I love making fresh warm vegetable soups in my machine. I made fresh baby food for my granddaughter. I have made crushed ice, made fresh almond milk and coconut milk, made fresh vegetable dips, smoothies. I have chopped vegetables, used it in place of my mixer for numerous recipes. It is a great time saver in the kitchen. Other blenders could not do the work this machine does. It is very easy to clean. It has a 7 year warranty. Vitamix website shows you many ways to use it, they have a great customer service department, it comes with recipe book. The machine is made in USA. I wouldn't want to be without my Vitamix. I love making recipes that are from real food that are quick and easy to make.

Blending Power
Great power to blend hard vegetables, nuts, ice.

A few drops of dish detergent, turn it on and it becomes it's own dishwasher.

Very easy to use.

It would be bulky to take with you on a trip. I hate leaving it at home because of the good nutrition we get each day by using real food.

I make icre cream in it every day with a tray of ice cubes. Most machine would burn up with this kind of usage. Very durable to blend hard vegetables and nuts.

• Blending Power: