Other Prenatal Vitamins:

Vitafusion PreNatal Gummy Vitamins

Good Prenatal Vitamin

from reading pa

Comments about Vitafusion PreNatal Gummy Vitamins:

These are easy to take prenatal vitamins. I have a hard time taking them without making my stomach upset. These had said on the bottle that they are gentle on the stomach, which they are indeed. They are easily chewable and don't have a funny taste nor a funny after taste. They are great for women who get sick on the usual prenatal pill. The only downside I had found to these is that the when opening the bottle the smell of all the gummies together was a bit overwhelming and made my stomach turn. However, these gummies have a great amount of vitamins and everything that you need. Overall if you are looking for a vitamin and have had trouble taking regular pills in the past I would suggest these. And I have found that they are actually cheaper if not the same cost as the regular prenatal vitamin which is always great. None of the different flavors in the bottle are gross, I actually think they all taste the same. These are worth a try.

The best-tasting prenatal vitamins

Comments about Vitafusion PreNatal Gummy Vitamins:

I've been taking prenatal vitamins for years, both during pregnancies and while breastfeeding, and these are my favorites. My doctor gave me free samples of the traditional type of prenatal vitamins, but those are large and difficult to swallow. Those also upset my stomach. I tried popular chewable children's vitamins on my doctor's recommendation, but those don't really taste good. Finally, I found these. My doctor approved of them, and they are the best all around. They're easy to take because they are gummy, just like your favorite gummy candy. Plus, they have great fruit flavors and a light coating of sugar on each one. I actually look forward to taking them every day. As great as other prenatal vitamins may be, these are the best because these are the ones I will actually take regularly; a vitamin can only work if you take it, right? So forget all the other vitamins and just get these. You'll be glad you did.

good replacement for an actual bagel.

Comments about Vitafusion PreNatal Gummy Vitamins:

I am not pregnant, but I do take these. After losing 85lbs my hair started to thin out so my doctor reccomended I take these to help. I take them everyday and I can honestly say that I think it has helped. My hair and nails seem stronger and I think my hair is finally starting to get thicker again. Even better than regular pills because they are gummies!! Feel like I am a kid again, and they taste great.

This Vitamin saved me!

Comments about Vitafusion PreNatal Gummy Vitamins:

After trying countless prenatal vitamins, I came to the conclusion that every prenatal vitamin would cause morning sickness in me for a couple of hours each day. Then, I tried the VitaFusion PreNatal Gummy Vitamins. After a few uses, it was clear that this was the prenatal vitamin for me throughout my pregnancy. During my entire pregnancy, I never had an issue with morning sickness when I took this vitamin. Couple that with the fact that they actually tasted delicious, and it became a daily treat for me to take these. They don't all taste alike, with each of the colors tasting different. There is one drawback to the VitaFusion PreNatal Gummy Vitamins though; they do not have nearly as many vitamins in them as some of the others. They can be found pretty much at every mass retailer that I have been in to, so there is no issue of finding these. The price is right on these prenatal vitamins though, and I'd definitely recommend them.

Good Choice of PreNatal Vitamins

Comments about Vitafusion PreNatal Gummy Vitamins:

Vitafusion Prenatal Gummy Vitamins are a great addition to your morning vitamin taking if you are an expectant mother or just looking to strengthen your hair and nails. These vitamins come in the flavors of Lemon and Raspberry Lemonade. They are really convenient to take because you don't need to have access to water to take them. They are more of a gummy vitamin that actually reminds me of fruit snacks. They taste really good compared to vitamins you need to take with water because they do not leave an aftertaste.

These vitamins are very gentle on your stomach. When taking them, you don't have to worry about getting an upset stomach like you do with some other vitamins. That's especially important when you're an expectant mother!! I tend to have stomach issues when taking other vitamins, but these never made me feel sick.

Although these are for expectant mother, they are also good for people who want to strengthen their nails and hair. As far as I can tell, they don't cause any ill side effects if you take them when you aren't pregnant since I took them at a time other than pregnancy since I was told prenatal vitamins are safe to take all the time. I noticed a slight difference in my nail strength when I was using these.

They are also relatively low priced, so it is easy to keep multiple bottles at different locations so you don't forget to take them every day during your pregnancy. When I was using these I would keep a bottle at work and one at home so I wouldn't forget to take them.

A great product for taking when pregnant

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Vitafusion PreNatal Gummy Vitamins:

The only reason I gave these Vitafusion PreNatal Gummy Vitamins an eight and not a ten, is because there is no iron included in them. A pregnant woman definitely needs iron so she doesn't become anemic during pregnancy. I took a separate iron pill during pregnancy. I have five children, and during four of those pregnancies I took the prenatal vitamins that were prescribed by my OBGYN. I always dreaded taking them, and had tried several brands, each new brand promising to be better than the last. But I always got very nauseated and had to actually take them at night just to keep them down. I felt safer taking a vitamin that was prescribed to me versus buying another type of prenatal vitamin in the stores or online. But with my last pregnancy, I just couldn't even think about taking prenatal vitamins. It was my hardest pregnancy and I would've probably taken absolutely nothing if I wouldn't have come across these Vitafusion PreNatal Gummy Vitamins while on Amazon.com. Finally, a vitamin I look forward to taking and they give me peace of mind knowing my baby is getting the essential vitamins and minerals he or she needs to grow inside of me. They taste great and are sold at a great price.

Easy to take

from Owensboro, KY

Comments about Vitafusion PreNatal Gummy Vitamins:

This vitamin was an excellent choice for my pregnancy because I was quite nauseated for the first five months and what a great alternative to a huge pill to swallow. I did not have any issues and they were pleasant tasting. My doctor agreed they were a good choice for me since I could not keep much down till about midday. I ate a well balanced diet but included these to get the necessary nutrients for my developing child. I would definitely recommend this vitamin even if you are not susceptible to morning sickness. Convenient and tasty. I took with my lunch. I did not need additional iron, so I don't know if this would be a supplement for you if you need extra iron for anemia. The vitamin gummy formula did go on sale several times during my pregnancy and I was able to BIG1F several times. I have always enjoyed gummy vitamins since I'm not much of a tablet taker. I feel like this is a reputable brand and would recommend to anyone who would like an alternative prenatal vitamin.

Pretty good prenatals!

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Vitafusion PreNatal Gummy Vitamins:

I have taken these before and they are pretty decent prenatal vitamins. They taste great and don't have a terrible aftertaste (like others I tried). They do contain sugar though (glucose syrup and sucrose) but it's probably better than fructose. I really appreciate that there are not harmful preservatives in these and neither are there any artificial food colors or artificial flavors! They use vegetable concentrates which is great. I would still recommend an organic vitamin over these but these are a good start! I do think you still might need more supplements as these don't contain all the vitamins you need. I was anemic while pregnant so had to take iron supplements. These prenatals do not contain iron. And I would prefer that the B-12 used would be Methylcobalamin instead of Cyanocobalamin. Also would be nice if the company used less sugar (or maybe a substitute like organic xylitol).

Perfect women's vitamin

from NJ

Comments about Vitafusion PreNatal Gummy Vitamins:

Vitafusion is a great creator of delicious and nutritious vitamins. They are packed with so much taste and all the vitamins and minerals you need to start and finish your day. The PreNatel Gummy Vitamins are a perfect choice for pregnant ladies, and those who just want to get a little extra nutrition that their other multivitamin may not provide. So without taking a nasty pill, your getting everything you need to make sure you body is baby ready and healthy. The PreNatel Vitamins have no iron and been tested for mercury in the fish oils they use, which is one thing all new mommies should watch out for. These little bites are just 20 calories per two and are made with natural fruit juices, nothing artificial or fake. Therefore, I would really recommend this tasty treat for any pregnant or about to be pregnant woman because it will provide your body with a healthy dose of nutrition then not taking anything at all.

Thank Goodness for Vitafusion Prenatal Gummies

from Virginia

Comments about Vitafusion PreNatal Gummy Vitamins:

I was pregnant in 2011 & 2012, and found it very difficult to take a prenatal vitamin with both pregnancies because I had terrible morning sickness, and stayed sick most of the day. I was prescribed a prenatal vitamin and found that every time I took it I would be nauseous from the time I woke until I went to bed. So I would skip days which was not healthy because I didn't want to stay ill all day. Then I found this gummy form prenatal vitamin and Thank Goodness I did because I was able to safely take a prenatal vitamin everyday and was only nauseous due to the pregnancy not the vitamin. Vitafusion tastes great, are easy to take, and are worth the cost to not stay sick all the time. My doctor approved this product for me to take instead of the prescribed pills so I felt safe taking them during both pregnancies. I had two healthy daughters and my health was good while taking them. Highly recommend to any women who isn't happy with their current prenatal vitamin.