Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
Vitamix
Vita-Mix 32 oz Bar Blender

Summary

(VM0100A) BarBoss Advance 32 oz. (0.9 liter) high-impact clear stackable Advance container & blade & lid pre-programmed w/ 6 programs fully programmable (software kit #15606 needed for customized programming) red base 2 peak HP 120V 50/60 Hz 11.5 amps UL

VitamixVita-Mix 32 oz Bar Blender

Best Blender I have ever had.

Comments about Vitamix Vita-Mix 32 oz Bar Blender:

I have had this blender for over a year. It is amazing and is very easy to clean as well. I will forever have a Vitamix from now on. No blender has ever worked this well.

Blending Power
Blend is the best I love green smoothies. You can blend anything and it taste great! We have even made peanut butter using only peanuts and it blended very well. It does take a while and is loud but it works.

Cleans very quickly. I have a green smoothie daily and have the blender cleaned out in less then 1 minute. Even when making thicker things like peanut butter it cleans great.

Very easy to use. Even a child could use this blender. It well be a great job to have your kids help in the kitchen.

Is quite tall unless you get the short one. We have low cabinets and the short jars still doesn't fit with the top on.

So far it is just as great as first used. We use it almost daily. This blender is a dream best purchase ever.

• Blending Power:
  • Versatility:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Alexandria, OH

Comments about Vitamix Vita-Mix 32 oz Bar Blender:

I love my vitamix blender. I use it almost every day for a breakfast smoothie - 8 oz. milk, about 8 oz. ice, 1 scoup of Shakeology powder, and usually a banana and a splash of honey. The plunger helps the ice mix well in the drink, and it takes no time at all to make the perfect smoothie with the perfect texture! I also find it very easy to clean, and VERY durable. I definitely would recommend this.

Blending Power
This blender crushes anything I put into it easily and quickly. I can crush ice into a very fine grain, and make smoothies taste amazing! Bananas in smoothies get pureed and so well mixed that I get all of the flavor of the banana without the texture.

I have had no trouble cleaning this machine. I just wipe it gently with a soapy rag, then rinse it in water. It comes out clean easily!

Just flip it to fast or slow, and adjust the knob to how fast you want it to work. This is one of the easiest appliances I've ever used.

I got a vitamix in red, and love the color.

I've had mine for over a year now, and have had NO problems with it - ever!

• Blending Power: