Other Treadmills:
Vision Fitness
VIFI94FOTR
Vision Fitness T9450 Simple Fold-up Treadmill

Vision Fitness T9450 Simple Fold-up Treadmill

Treadmill that folds up - great idea for small space

from Texas

Comments about Vision Fitness T9450 Simple Fold-up Treadmill:

Good machine - there is another model that is similar except for the belt One is a little softer so if you are going to use your treadmill for running you might want the softer one. I was looking for a unit that didn't take up the entire room so my focus was on size.

the unit has a 2.5 HP motor and I find that more than adequate. It has a range of speeds to choose from and if you are going to be using it for running you might want to check that out. I stick to walking so all I wanted was a slight incline and something that would be less intrusive in the room and should I really want to push it - a machine that could be changed to a slight incline. This is more than enough machine for the novice and I think even the most advanced walker will like the machine.

Comfort
I didn't know that their is any difference in the surface but this can be a huge issue on your knees and ankles if you do a lot of walking or running

It has three windows that show you your speed, distance, time, calories used, as well as your heart rate. This machine has several different workout programs to help you obtain your goals.

I found that it had a better than average warranty. Five years on the electronics and lifetime on the motor and frame and they give you a years free labor.

I don't have a special room to store this in but it doesn't look to bad in the bedroom and the unit itself is great and it works well to have it handy and a reminder that it should be used daily.

• Comfort:

Space Saver

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Vision Fitness T9450 Simple Fold-up Treadmill:

This is a awesome product when it comes to exercising. I bought this product a couple of weeks ago and let me tell you it works good and it is quite of all the noise. When I am done I can store it away and it want be in the way. It is easy to handle and put it away.

very good buy for the money and features

from Pawleys Island, SC

Comments about Vision Fitness T9450 Simple Fold-up Treadmill:

After reviewing many treadmills I finally settled on Vision Fitness T9450 and have been happy so far. Like the easy setup and if i need to move it i can do so quickly. Programs are ample and heart rate monitor works with my polar that i was using before. Soft impact tread is good on joints. Unit is pretty quiet and easy to operate, fells solid. Have been using daily for 2 months. I believe unit is a good buy for average user based on price and features compared to other brands.

very easy to use and setup, would recommend

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Vision Fitness T9450 Simple Fold-up Treadmill:

It's an inexpensive approach to getting a quality treadmill without paying through the nose. It works very well, I use mine in my basement every other evening. It's fully programmable, for multiple speeds, levels. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for this type of machine.