Other Credit Cards:

Cons

Love This Credit Card!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Visa - Old Navy Visa:

I've had my Old Navy credit card for a few years now. I just realized in the past couple years how much free money coupons you can earn to spend at Old Navy. You get points for shopping anywhere and extra points for shopping at Old Navy. In addition to this they offer promotions constantly to earn extra points. One month they will have get 2X or 3X points on gas or groceries. They will have set points you can earn for paying your bills online with your Old Navy Visa. I get so many certificates that I can buy most of what my kids need for school for free. Plus, Old Navy has great clearance deals. I take my rewards and shop the clearance section which has a lot of nice things and come home with tons of stuff.

Customer Service
I have never had a problem with customer service but everything goes so smoothly I have never had to contact them. With some rewards cards I have I am constantly calling to fix points or get credit where credit is due. Old Navy seems to always be on top of things.

Rewarding

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Visa - Old Navy Visa:

Similar to many retail store shopping cards, my Old Navy Visa card is quite rewarding. For every $100 that I spend at Old Navy or online at OldNavy.com using this card, I receive a $5 reward with no minimum purchase amount. The redemption periods are extremely long and give me plenty of time to find something that I like to use my reward on.
I receive monthly emails when I have a balance on my card. Paying it off is easy, and when I'm on the site, I can track my rewards balance to see how close I am to earning another reward.
As an Old Navy card holder, I get frequent emails and occasional snail mail flyers alerting me to sales and specials. Additionally, every Tuesday, I get 10% off my purchase just for using my Old Navy Card.
Returns are easy but do require a receipt even if you use your Old Navy card to make a purchase. The card can be saved online to your Old Navy account for quick checkout.

• Available Rates:

Another store card to avoid.

Comments about Visa - Old Navy Visa:

I don't shop at Old Navy all that often, but I was buying a lot one day and opened the account to get the initial discount (I think it was 15% at that time). I used the card a couple of times after that, but the rewards weren't great and it wasn't worth the hassle of keeping up with another payment.

Customer Service
I never had any issues with customer service. The only time I contacted them was to close the account. They didn't do anything extraordinary to get me to keep the account open, and it was closed quickly.

Available Rates
The interest rate was very high on this card. I never carried a balance just for that reason. If you are not planning on paying the full amount within the month, use your regular credit card, which probably has much lower rates.

The coupons that they send as rewards were okay, but my friends without the card usually had similar ones, so that wasn't worth keeping it open. Overall, it was pretty standard for a store card.

Reward yourself with an Old Navy Visa card

from Nampa, ID

Comments about Visa - Old Navy Visa:

I do most of my Old Navy shopping online, with the exception of in store only events and sales. I also like shopping for my daughters in store, but prefer purchasing online so that I can be browsing through everything offered in my size in addition to what I liked for my daughters. While making a bigger purchase online, I noticed the Old Navy advertisement for their credit card, offering a 10% off your purchase. Applying for the Old Navy Visa Card online was simple. I have enjoyed having my Old Navy credit card, but enjoy the rewards most. They have a point system as their rewards. I can earn points for every dollar spent and they have bonus points as well. Another thing that I like about the Old Navy Visa Card is that it is very easy to manage my account online. Their website is definitely user friendly. Online, you can see your purchases, track points and make your payment. If you shop Old Navy, I recommend the Old Navy Visa Card!

• Available Rates:

Coupons are not great and interest is high

Comments about Visa - Old Navy Visa:

I opened this card because Old Navy is one of my favorite stores. I thought it would be a great idea to have a store credit card. I applied for one a day that I was making a big purchase. The sale representative told me how much I would save that day and all the great coupons I would get. I did save a good deal of money that day. However, I ended up paying it all back through interest on my purchases. I started putting a ton of things on the card and not paying it off in full. I received some coupons but it was never enough to make up for what I paid in interest. I would definitely not recommend opening this card unless you can practice self control and pay it off in full each month.

Customer Service
I never had a bad experience with customer service while I had this credit card. They were polite when I called to close it and closed it quickly.

Available Rates
The interest rates on this card are really high. It will get you each month if you do not pay it all the way off.

Old Navy Visa - Great Rewards Program

Comments about Visa - Old Navy Visa:

I love my Old Navy Visa Card. I can't comment too much on the interest rate or late fees, as I have never made a late payment or carried a balance. There is no annual fee, which is very important to me.

The best part of the Old Navy Visa is the rewards program. You earn 5 points for every dollar spent inside the Old Navy brands (including GAP and Banana Republic), and 1 point for every dollar spent outside the brands. Once you earn 500 points, you get a $5 rewards card.

The basic points payout is pretty standard. What makes Old Navy stand out are the extra promotions they run. Often, they will run a special, such as pay a utility bill with your Old Navy Visa and earn a $20 rewards card. Or they will give you double or triple points for purchases made at restaurants or grocery stores. Or they will give you a reward (often $20) just for making 4 purchases outside the Old Navy brand within a certain month (no matter how small that purchase is. You can pick up a bottle of water at a convenience store 4 days in a row. You will have spent maybe $4, and you will get a $20 rewards card from Old Navy). Old Navy makes it extremely easy to earn (and redeem) rewards. They do expire, but not for a while - you typically will have about 6 months to use your reward.

I would definitely recommend the Old Navy Visa to anyone who shops regularly at Old Navy. There's no reason not to have it!

• Available Rates:

Old Navy Visa is great for shoppers looking for good deals.

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Visa - Old Navy Visa:

The Old Navy Visa card is a great way to get discounts and rewards. For every dollar you spend you can earn points towards coupons for Old Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic. You can also get disounts in the store when you use your Old Navy Visa. I saved 25% at Banana Republic just the other day and purchased a pair of pants for $20. The Old Navy Visa Card helps you purchase better quality clothing for a more affordable price. I have found the interest rate to be very reasonable and minimum payments are very low which is helpful when my budget is tighter.

The Old Navy Visa is great for online shopping too. There are some great deals online that you wont find in most stores. You can also pay you bill online and look at your account at anytime. The online account is easy to manage and you can look up your payment history and see when your next payment is due at any time.

I would recommend this card to anyone that shops online and for anyone looking for coupons and discounts on clothing.

Old Navy Visa, go Visa !

from Manassas, VA

Comments about Visa - Old Navy Visa:

I have this Old Navy Visa Credit Card for quite awhile, and I like the activity that the company always has.  It has many good reward program not just only for using credit card other than its own stores, but to let the card holder to use it outside with great reward.  I also recommand my best friend to open an account, but she told me that she has already had one.  She likes it, too.  That's why I am writing a revew to encourge others to have a Old Navy credit card.  When it compares to my other store credit card, this one is the best I ever had.