2.5
Other Credit Cards:
Visa Gift Card

Never buy again

This gift card has been a terrible experience, I will never buy another one.

Washington

NEVER AGAIN!

I bought 3 gift cards as gifts for Christmas. My family has brought it to my attention that they do not work. Card was not activated. Called customer service and I have to send cards with proof of purchase to Visa. I am out $68.00 and my family has no gift. I will never again buy a gift card and will recommend nobody else to buy one either. BAD EXPERIENCE EVER!

San Antonio Tx

false

Much more trouble than it's worth

I received a visa gift card as a gift. The instructions were that it was activated and I could use it without activation. I tried it twice and was declined. I called customer service. After 20-30 minutes on hold, I talked to someone, who told me the only way I could activate the card is if the original person who bought it as a gift went to the store with the receipt and activated it. This isn't really possible as I live in another city. Since this is not possible, I asked if the money could be returned to the card giver, which sounded even more complicated. Anyway, this just seems like an excuse to steal people's money for cards that don't work. Will actively recommend people do not buy these.

Ohio

Terrible....it's stealing

Terrible! My twin daughters were given two $30 Visa gift cards for a Christmas present. When they got ready to use them they each had $6 on them. Visa (US National Bank) has deducted $2 a month for every month it wasn't used after the first 12 months. Not only did my sister-in-law pay $30 but she paid an activation fee for each card and my daughters got $6 use out of it. It's all about profit; not customer service. Why would they want to take money from people that are using their product? Unethical.... I will never give a Visa gift card again.

Georgia

false

Dont do it...its a trap...

Don't do it it's a trap.. The employees were giving their cousins, friends, family members that card number

Tampa fl

NO GOOD

It's the worst thing ever!!! SUPPOSEDLY its only for e-payments and it DOES NOT work anywhere!! Not Paypal, Uber, G2A, Skrill, Bitcoin, etc..Not even in their own option VISA Cards, I mean come on! AVOID at all costs!

Mexico

Avoid!!!!!

Never purchase one of these useless gift cards.. I bought from Tesco and they refused a purchase.. so did 18 other shops plus they charge you £2.97 to buy it.. nightmare trying to get it refunded.. embarrassing when a gift is returned..my advice is don't go near them .. if I could give no stars I would

Manchester

Not pleased

I can hardly use this card any where. I always try using it in store, yet most of the time it has been declined, even though it has a high balance. Received it as a gift and I know to never give as a gift now.

Vancouver, WA

nightmare

got given one of these cards and bought an item with it, returned item and had money put back on card , the money never registered on card though ive proof it went on card , house of fraser ,who put the money back on card,contacted visa gift card but to no avail, never saw my money. absolute rubbish

solihull

I wish 0 stars was an option

It is pretty much impossible to use and a complete waste of money. It doesnt work on anything, and I've tried everything.

Arizona