2.6

Cons

• Customer Service:
    • Available Rates:

Better than a Green Dot card

The Visa Gift Card works just like your regular credit card. They can be purchased at almost any grocery store in the nation. The way they work is each card has a specific number on top of the package and says what they're worth. That is how much you have to pay for the card. Mine was a $25 gift card so I paid the $25 and then I had to pay a $3.95 for a purchase fee. So I actually paid $28.95 and have a card worth $25.

The Visa Gift Card can be used for purchases online after you register your card online. This card is non reloadable and cannot be used in ATM machines. Also it cannot be used for placing bets. An administrative fee of $2 per month will be deducted starting in the thirteenth month after the date the gift card was activated.

This card is much better and simpler than the Green Dot Prepaid credit card. You can go online and see how much is left in that card at their internet site. Also if you return an item that you purchased with the card the money goes back on it.

I reccommend this card, but still say you might as well give the person cash instead of buying this card since you have to pay a $3.95 purchase fee.

Stop, don't touch that Visa Gift Card!

I was in CVS buying lots of stuff including two gift cards. I had Kohl's in my hand. I had Target's in my hand. I had CVS in my hand. I then decided that I would get Robin, my mom's private caregiver, and my hairdresser **Visa gift cards **so** **they could go anywhere they want. **1.** I just pulled down the $50 one and the $25 one. I know I am responsible but I feel everyone should know so they don't make the mistake I made.**2.** Under the dollar amount which is in large numbers are smaller print which I did not see and even if I did I'm not sure I could read it. I later learned that it said $4.95 activation fee and $3.95 activation fee.

I feel terrible because I would rather have given that 10% - $5.00 to Robin. Once they are bought theVisa gift cards can't be returned because they are activated when paid for.

I learned never to get a **Visa gift card** (I believe this is true of American Express and Master Card as well.) because they make money one them. I think this is an awful way to do business especially when people don't have extra money to blow and when it would have been just as easy to get a store gift card. On my way out I saw on the receipt the charges for the expiration date and was angry and sad at the same time. Hope this helps someone not throw away money.

**There is a link below and I do not see anything that shows there is a 10% charge. **

NO GOOD

from Mexico

Comments about Visa Gift Card:

It's the worst thing ever!!! SUPPOSEDLY its only for e-payments and it DOES NOT work anywhere!! Not Paypal, Uber, G2A, Skrill, Bitcoin, etc..Not even in their own option VISA Cards, I mean come on!
AVOID at all costs!

Avoid!!!!!

from Manchester

Comments about Visa Gift Card:

Never purchase one of these useless gift cards.. I bought from Tesco and they refused a purchase.. so did 18 other shops plus they charge you £2.97 to buy it.. nightmare trying to get it refunded.. embarrassing when a gift is returned..my advice is don't go near them .. if I could give no stars I would

Not pleased

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about Visa Gift Card:

I can hardly use this card any where. I always try using it in store, yet most of the time it has been declined, even though it has a high balance. Received it as a gift and I know to never give as a gift now.

nightmare

from solihull

Comments about Visa Gift Card:

got given one of these cards and bought an item with it, returned item and had money put back on card , the money never registered on card though ive proof it went on card , house of fraser ,who put the money back on card,contacted visa gift card but to no avail, never saw my money. absolute rubbish

I wish 0 stars was an option

from Arizona

Comments about Visa Gift Card:

It is pretty much impossible to use and a complete waste of money. It doesnt work on anything, and I've tried everything.

Never purchase this is the worst purchase you could make

from Sunbury ohio

Comments about Visa Gift Card:

Don't ever buy this, there customer service is awful and very hard to understand and they claim they have no manager or supervisor and hang up on you. Don't ever buy it the card itself doesn't work. So unless you want a useless piece of plastic font buy it.

Never buy this card.

from NC

Comments about Visa Gift Card:

They hijacked my money for over 24 hrs and couldn't take a lock off the card, so I couldn't use my money.

customer service

from Northridge

Comments about Visa Gift Card:

I deactivated the visa gift card ($100) because after the fourth time trying to use it I still couldn't. Was told it would take 3 to 10 business days. On the 6th day called in to see progress was told I would have to wait until the 10th day, but if anything happened it would be another 10 business days. Called in on the 10th business day was told it was still saying new ticket, my address was incorrect, and they would have to submit it again. Was hung up on , waited 20 minutes on hold the second time I called hung up called back was told there was no record of me calling that day still couldn't speak to a supervisor, was told I couldn't record the conversation or they would hang up. Will never buy these cards as presents again. Will let people know through social media how bad they are.

Love it

from Canadia

Comments about Visa Gift Card:

I used this website to send gifts to India...I love it

Do not buy this. No Shop keeper knows what to do with it

from Harlow essex

Comments about Visa Gift Card:

Rubbish pre paid card. Customer services in India. Asked for money back and said it takes 30 days. Absolutely rubbish. Do not buy, especially as a gift or you will be embarrassed when your friend contacts you.