Other Flat Screen TVs:
Viore
LC32VH55
Viore - 32 in. HDTV LCD TV

Viore - 32 in. HDTV LCD TV

Not bad, worth the cheap price

Comments about Viore - 32 in. HDTV LCD TV:

I'm not sure why these are discontinued but I got mine for Christmas a few years ago and I love it. I know how much they paid for it and it was well worth it for the quality of the television. The picture quality is great, the sound quality is ok but I wound up attaching speakers to it anyway. There are a few annoying things with this tv but nothing that is a deal breaker. For example, when you change the channel it takes a few seconds for the picture to come up, so just flipping through channels is longer than most tvs. It also takes a while to turn on. I was also surprised at how little connections it has on the back for other things. If i wanted to plug stuff into it i had to disconnect other stuff. This tv is still in my house, but i gave it to my 8 year old son. So far so good, it has not broken and the screen has not cracked even from rough housing with the dogs in his room. The initial setup was also quite annoying, and for some reason this tv wound up creating decimal channels that most other tv's in my house dont have. For example, i have a channel 74, 74.2, 74.215 and so on... very weird.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Good tv with minor problems.

from Fort Davis, AL

Comments about Viore - 32 in. HDTV LCD TV:

I was sceptible about giving this brand a chance because its not one of the well known brands when compared with others, but for the price and what this tv does I am happy I gave this baby a chance. The only problem i've had with this tv is that when you are playing a video game and switch it to tv it will sometimes mess up the screen resolution cutting off some of your game.

For the price and doing what it is supposed to do this is a tv that you should look into.