Other Facial Moisturizers:
Vineyard Collection Vitis Vinifera
Vineyard Collection Vitis Vinifera Grapes Antioxidant Skin Moisturizer

Vineyard Collection Vitis Vinifera Grapes Antioxidant Skin Moisturizer

Amazing! Grapes in a bottle!

from Bastrop, TX

Comments about Vineyard Collection Vitis Vinifera Grapes Antioxidant Skin Moisturizer:

I have sensitive skin, and have been looking for a solid product that was not only a great moisturizer but smelled good as well. I received this small 3 oz. gift bottle from my grandmother and was amazed by how great it smelled! The texture was soft and velvety, and feels great going on my skin. I use it all over: hands, body, feet and face. It's very light weight but keeps my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized for a good while before I feel like I should reapply. The ingredients are amazing as well. The lotion includes ingredients such as:

Aloe VeraVitamin EOlive OilGrape Seed Extract (Grapes are 100% Calfornian)Vitamin AVitamin CKola NutGreen TeaRed CloverLicorice RootChamomileSiberian GinsengWhite TeaGolden SealEvening PrimroseJojoba Oil

This is a wonderful product to have, and as soon as I run out of this little bottle (which is so charming shaped as a wine bottle) I plan on going online and buying a larger bottle. I don't know if I will find anything better.

"Exclusively bottled and distributed by V.C. Grapes & Co."

• Ease of Application: