Other Waffle Makers:
VillaWare
VillaWare Cinderella Waffle Maker

VillaWare Cinderella Waffle Maker

It makes cute waffles with a great rim for holding your syrup in

from Brownsville, KY

Comments about VillaWare Cinderella Waffle Maker:

I received this waffle maker as a present, and I have been very impressed with it. The inner area of the waffle maker is coated with something like Teflon, but it is still very important to spray it with cooking spray prior to pouring your batter in to avoid sticking. Also, make sure that you put in the appropriate amount of batter. Too little batter and you won't get the full effect of the Cinderella carriage, but too much batter will make the cooking waffle overflow onto your counter! Surprisingly, this is my husband's favorite waffle maker because the thick "rim" of the waffle makes it great for holding in lots of pancake syrup. The waffles brown well without being over dark.

• Settings/Features:

I wish I had kept this for my boys...

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about VillaWare Cinderella Waffle Maker:

I received the Cinderella waffle baker as a gift after having my first child..a girl...I have always cooked breakfast at home but never ventured into waffles...it is simpler to make waffles than pancakes as long as you have the right tools and this is a great tool. The baker is idiot proof...light lets you know when it is hot enough, when the waffle is ready and when it is ready to bake the next one. In three or four years I never burned a waflle...The Cinderella design is crisp...as in you can tell what each side is supposed to look like...one is the carriage and the other side escapes me at the moment. All you have to do is wipe clean and you are finished with breakfast.The bad thing about this waffle baker is if you are cooking for more than three people you will wish you had more than one as it is a bit sad to cut these waffles in half to share... ;) Sadly I sold this after having nothing but boys after my daughter and assuming all waffle bakers where made to this same standard...I have learned that is not the case and wish I had not been 'reverse sexist' and sold thinking my boys would not want Cinderella.

In other words...even if you do not have kids...I seriously reccoment this :)

your child will think she's a princess

from Waianae, HI

Comments about VillaWare Cinderella Waffle Maker:

My kids all love Disney. So when we were shopping at Ross we came across a Cinderella waffle maker, it is a picture of the carriage on one side and her galss slipper one the other side. My daughter is all about cinderella, she begged me to buy it for her, so i bought it. I have never seen another one like this one. I have seen mickey mouse and looney tune but neveer a cinderella one. When we came home she made me use it that night, breakfast for dinner night. When we opened it you get a book complete with receipes for many different kinds of waffles, from belguim to chocolate chip, there is even one in there for blueberrry waffle, this one has become my kids favorite. When you are finished cooking the waffles, the waffle maker is very easy to clean. It is small enough to store just about any where. To get your kids to eat is usually pretty hard unless you find creative ways to get them to eat, with this they are to busy pretending they are cutting up her pumpkin carriage and eating it that they don't relize they are eating someting good for them. If you find one where you live, I hope you enjoy it as much as we have.