Other Microwave Ovens:
Viking
VMOR205SS
Viking Stainless Steel Convection Microwave Oven

Viking Stainless Steel Convection Microwave Oven

DO NOT BUY THE VIKING MICROWAVE; VERY UNRELIABLE !

from Andalusia, AL

Comments about Viking Stainless Steel Convection Microwave Oven:

I advise strongly not to purchase ANY Viking Major Appliance; including the built-in microwave.  We renovated our kitchen just 3 short years ago. We furnished it with Viking Microwave, Viking All-Refrigerator, Viking All-Freezer, Viking Induction Cooktop, Viking in-door Grill and Viking Warming Drawer....all of which have been repaired numerous times with the exception of the warming drawer and the grill.  However, I'm holding my breath waiting for them to breakdown any day now. Of course, some of the repairs had to be done AFTER the warranty had expired....which is very costly. Right now I am again without a working cooktop or microwave. Just a bit difficult to cook for a family, wouldn't you say?

Not to mention that services these appliances is another headache...or is it a joke?!  So, be forewarned.....DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER ANY VIKING MAJOR APPLIANCES.

We love Viking!

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Viking Stainless Steel Convection Microwave Oven:

Absolutely NO problems with this microwave as suggested by the other user. Looks great and operates very well. My wife and I recently redid our kitchen and we are very glad we chose Viking. Worth the price and investment!