Other Laptops:

Not a fan!

from Newport Beach, CA

Comments about ViewSonic ViewPad 10 - Tablet - Windows 7 Home Premium / Android 1.6 - 16 GB - 10" color TFT ( 1024 ... - VPAD10AHUS05:

I received this tablet from work to test it out to possible use at the company. I was not a fan of it. I have no other experience with Android based tablets, but it just seemed like everything it did, Apple's iPad does way better. Someone described it to me as ViewSonic historically being 2-3 versions behind what the latest tablet technology is & I would agree with that. I did not like the user interface & did not think that it was intuitive to use either. I found it rather difficult to navigate and thought that the processing speed was slow. It is kind of clunky to hold since it is larger and it is not as sleek as the iPad. It does have 10 inch screen, which is nice for viewing, but I still would not recommend this tablet for someone who wants a tablet to use daily. It is a cheaper price point that the iPad, but if you are going to be using this tablet daily, it makes more sense in the long run to spend more & get a better quality product.

I found it difficult to navigate.

• Battery Life: