4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

The key to big savings is coupon codes at Vic's Secret Online.

***Quick View:*** **Victoria's Secret Online** is much more than lingerie. It is clothing and footwear, beauty products and fragrance, everything a woman needs. Things are pricey but coupon codes and sales make shopping online less expensive than in the stores. Plus, there is much more variety online.***About Victoria's Secret Online***

This site has much more variety than the physical stores carry. There is the typical lingerie, both practical and sexy, but there are tons of other things. Clothing from casual to formal, footwear, outerwear, active wear, name brand beauty products, bath and body, fragrance, and more. The prices are somewhat steep on some things but the site accepts several coupon codes at a time. That means you may get money off your order, a free gift, and free shipping all in one order. They often run three tiered promotions where you save money on orders over a certain amount and more for a higher amount and even more for higher amount than that! They have monthly free items for Angels Card holders and TONS of online coupon codes. Just do a search for "Victoria's Secret Coupon Codes" and you'll see what I mean. I suggest Slickdeals.com for your code pilfering. They always have the latest and best codes listed.

Quality is good and returns are impossibly simple. They are very lenient with their return policy. I have sent back stuff that was months old and have gotten my money or a gift certificate with no questions asked. Vic's Secret is trend and sexiness but also casual attire and work clothing. You can get it all there - cosmetics, skin care, clothes, lingerie, and shoes. Toss in a purse and a coat and you have all you need! I shop there all the time and revel in saving as much as I can with codes. It's a challenge to see what I can get free and how much I can save. I also love most of their items and the fit is great. They have all sizes and their items don't run tiny like many websites' sizes do. In fact, I take a size down in jeans on VS. Great site, great savings, great promotions, and a great challenge to see how much I can save!

***My Viewpoint***

I shop at **Victoria's Secret Online** all the time. I have their credit card which entitles me to free items, gifts, and money off my orders so I always use that then pay off the balance right away to avoid interest charges. I enjoy shopping on the site and the savings I get.*** I give the site 5 stars*** for allowing us to stack coupons and for having some really trendy and high quality merchandise.

Selling Practices

I shop on-line frequently for myself and for my daughter. Therefore I buy sizes S and XS, occasionally I buy presents (different other sizes). Recently I received a call from Victoria stating I bought too many swim suits, and some of them are the same models of different sizes. For all swimsuits I spent around $1000, but provided every suit is $50- $100 it is just 10-15 items for 2 people! What's wrong with having 5 different swim suits?

They asked who do I shop for, and said that they will monitor my activity. They said they have entire department watching people's purchasing patterns, and they restrict those who shop not for themselves, but for other people.

This is kind of humiliating. I don't even want to shop at this store anymore, luckily there are lots of other nice brands around.

Great Sales

Comments about VictoriasSecret.com:

A few months ago Victoria Secret ran their Secret Card promotion I decided to check it out and place an order online in place of my usual in store purchase. Each order I placed(3 in total within a month) a rewards card was sent along with my items I ordered. This was a win win situation, I couldn't loose since the value of the card at least had a minimum of 10 dollars on it for a future orders, theres the catch, Victoria Sectet is basically giving the consumer a git card to make sure you place another order with their company. The VictoriaSecret.com is fairly easy to navigate,I have been using it for years but still forget to pick the color, or quanity sometimes. I especially like the clearance selection, and this is where I feel I am getting the best deal, even though many of VS promotional offers exclude clearance items. But I have found items for under 15 bucks, nice fitting bras that I typically can't afford. I prefer using the website, I had a hard time navigating the VS App, always end up frustrated and back on their website. The shipping costs can be rather steep unless free shipping is offered if I have spent a certain amount, usually it's around 60-75 dollars, which I find to be rather expensive. Afer I place my order, a confirmation email is sent letting me know my order is processing, then ani4 email when it's shipped and tracking is included to keep up with the package.I have enjoyed using this website for the offers that are only available online.

too many items

Profile Image

from New York, NY

Verified Reviewer

Comments about VictoriasSecret.com:

I personally think that Victoria's Secret website has too many items. They sell underwear, bras, swimsuits, and clothing. A lot of the clothes and swim suits look almost the same so it can be a little frustrating trying to pick. I have ordered a few of the clothes and they were cute at first, but didn't wash well. One of my shirts seemed to have crooked seams after I washed it and the shirt didn't lay evenly on me after. Personally, I find the scented lotions and soaps to be overpowering. They are nice gifts for young women though. Another thing that made me subtract stars is that if you order once, you will get a million catalogs for life. I do think that the underwear and bras are comfortable and last a long time. They also have good deals on underwear such as 5 for $25 or 3 for $30. I would probably use them for underwear and bras only in the future. Also, if you are going to buy pricier items I have noticed that they do have frequent sales such as $15 off $100 or percentages off.

Not a huge fan of this site

Comments about VictoriasSecret.com:

I shopped VictoriasSecret.com a few times. The website is user friendly and allows you to easily browse through their huge collection. The thing I didn't like about this site is once you buy from them once you get tons and tons of catalogs in the mail. I don't like getting the catalogs at our home since the pictures are inappropriate for my kids. I felt it was way too much and I truly didn't like it, so much so that I hardly shop here anymore. Also I found that the items I bought didn't fit like I thought they would. I bought sizes based on their sizing charts but most of them ended up being too big.

Product Selection
There are tons of products to choose from which is good, but can be a bit confusing and overwhelming at times.

Product Pricing
The products are all a bit expensive but if you can find them on sale or have a coupon code it's worth it.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is a bit pricey, I have not had to deal with returns so I don't know how that is.

Multiple Issues and THE Worst Customer Service

Comments about VictoriasSecret.com:

Placed an order and then received an order confirmation email that was completely correct. In a few days I received a message that my total was now $35 more and that they need additional funds. What?!?! There was absolutely no reason for the order total to be higher, but I called VS customer service and after quite of bit of time they finally said that they would correct the problem and ship out the items very soon.

A week later the items still had not shipped, so I contacted them again and they asked where I got the gift cards to pay for the order. I had ordered them online from a giftcard marketplace (like Cardpool, Raise, etc) and then they said that I was not allowed to use them to pay for an order online and that I could only use them in store. That makes no sense either. A gift card is a gift card if it is allowed to be used in store why wouldn't it be able to be used online?

The items I ordered were wedding gift sets for the guests (lotions, mists, etc). The rep asked me what the items were for and after I told her, she said since I purchased several similar items, then she did not feel comfortable fulfilling the order and that the order would be cancelled. Are these people crazy? What is going on. This took several weeks for me to try and straighten out and then they just cancel the order?!?! What a waste of time and now we are stuck trying to find wedding gifts at the last minute.

Love this website.

Comments about VictoriasSecret.com:

I would consider myself to be a really girly girl. I love to shop for everything pink and feminine. I have always loved to go into Victorias Secret and shop, but the store is an hour away so I am not able to do so very often. This is why I love victoriassecret.com. The website is amazing. It is designed to be really pretty and simple to use. I love that everything has it's own category, so everything is easy to find. You go go straight to things like swimwear, beauty products, and intimates. I have to admit that I am a very shy person so shopping in the store for some things is really embarrassing for me. The fact that I can shop at home for awesome bras and panties is my favorite thing about this website. I do not have to worry about people watching me pick out a product, I can just add my items to the cart and checkout in the privacy of my home. I love the selection that the website offers too. They have a whole lot of different styles and colors to choose from. Another thing that I love to order from the website is their perfumes. They have some of the most amazing perfumes that I have ever smelled. I have been using the same perfume for years from Victorias Secret and it is so simple to order from their website. The prices on the website are pretty much the same prices that I have seen in the stores. Sometimes the website does offer great deals on things just like the store does.

Victoriassecret.com

Profile Image

Comments about VictoriasSecret.com:

Victoriassecret.com is not just an intimate apparel website, they have a lot on here. Not only do they have a huge selection of bras and underwear, but they sell clothes, totes, purses, perfume, lotions, make-up, and bathing suits. I like shopping on the website versus the retail store because I always have my kids with me. I simply cannot take two young kids into a store like this so the website is perfect for me. I can buy all my intimate apparel and then some from the comfort of my home. They have great sale prices and a good clearance section as well. Shipping is always fast and pretty cheap too.

Just select the category you want to shop in and narrow down by size, color, or type.

Product Selection
Pages and pages of intimate apparel, clothes, and beauty products.

Product Pricing
Pricing is a bit more but the quality is so good that I find it worth the extra cost.

Customer Service
Very helpful if you need help choosing a size or wanting to see when something will be in stock.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is fast and affordable.

Lots of Great Coupons and Sales

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about VictoriasSecret.com:

I have ordered online with Victoria's Secret several times. There are online only codes and sales with them that can make for some great deals. For instance, the last time I ordered online was to get some body spray for my mom. I was able to use an online-only coupon to get the sprays buy one, get one free. I also searched for other codes online, but didn't find any. They also often have codes for free panties and the like. The shipping was fast - I got my items within a few days. My only complaint is with the rewards card program they often do - if you spend $10 or more now, you get a $10 card for later. Well, they did an online only deal where if you spent $10 or more, you got two $10 cards for later. Well, there was a pair of slipper socks that had free shipping, as well as a code for a free panty if you buy a sleep item (the slipper socks worked). Therefore, I paid $10 and got 1 slipper sock, one panty, and $20 in rewards. They were unhappy about this and only sent me one $10 rewards card. I had to call and complain and at first they did nothing. Then, I posted to their facebook page and they sent me the second $10. It was a lot of trouble.

• Shipping and Returns:

Love Their Site Almost As Much As Their Stores!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about VictoriasSecret.com:

I adore Victoria's Secret and shop in their stores all the time but sometimes I'm looking for a specific item or want to take advantage of the semi-annual sale and don't want to drive to the nearest location so I shop their website.

The site is super easy to navigate and has tons of huge pictures of each item. They tell you exactly what size and color options are available for each item and make adding multiples of an item to your bag (such as when the panties go on sale for 3/$33 or 7/$28) a breeze.

I really love that I can search the site, especially during sale time, by size - whether bra or panty size and it shows me only the items that are available in my size.

Shipping is super fast and is quite inexpensive. I usually try to take advantage of free shipping codes which they offer several times a month.

Each item, when it arrives, is individually wrapped in its own plastic bag so it's not dirty or wrinkled from its journey. Items can be either mailed back or returned to a store if a return is necessary.

Overall, if you love their store you'll love their website. It's simply invaluable during the semi-annual sale and a fun place to shop the rest of the year. I highly, highly recommend it!

Not consistent

from Wisconsin

Comments about VictoriasSecret.com:

Most websites are getting easier and easier to use, but VS is one of those sites that does not make it easy. For example, if you get on their site thinking about looking for jean capris, good luck. It will show you half-naked women everywhere with very little options for shopping. It might show you the option of clicking onto cashmere sweater and bras and lounge wear, but hey, I'm looking for jeans. This is a website where you REALLY have to dig for what you're looking for. They need to focus more on the actual clothes themselves rather than showcasing models. That's great for posters or catalogs, but for we women who are looking for something and want to shop, we don't really care about the sexy gals. In fact, the models detract from the site. What I do like is that when you do find an item you're interested in, once you click onto it, it shows you the outfit, allows you to make it bigger and the information displayed is easy to grasp. If the item comes with a matching jacket, that jacket will be displayed directly under it. Makes it easy if you want to get both. One thing VS needs to work on is consistency. Every item will received will have a different fit. I ordered a pair of jeans once that were too big. Sent them back for one size smaller and they were waaaaaay too tight. Sent them back for that same size and they were just right. This happens with VS all the time for me and my daughters. Their sizing is so screwy.

Product Selection
Hard to find particular items.

Product Pricing
Their quality is not that great for what they charge. They need better quality clothes to charge what they do.

LOVE IT!

from Nashville, TN

Comments about VictoriasSecret.com:

My biggest complaint about the Victoria's Secret website is the shipping cost. They're a minimum of $10, so if only want to place a small order, that's a nice chunk of change to come off of. Their website is very elegant, easy to use, and live chat is available to assist with product questions, ordering and more.

They have a large selection of bras, panties, perfumes, night wear, clothing and other products on their site, and there are always lots of good special deals available. The site is so easy to use

VS products are sexy, sensual and quality, so you always get your money's worth from each item that you buy,

Site has everything that you need catgorized for easy sohpping so you're not wasting time.

Product Selection
A large array of products available for ladies of all ages.

Product Pricing
VS products are pricey, but they do have special offers such as panties 5/$25, so not too bad.

Customer Service
One of the best customer service deaprtments I have ever dealt with.