Other Women's Perfumes:
Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Pros

Cons

Love Spell is the only scent I wear. A~M~A~Z~I~N~G !!

I love Love Spell! They make Love Spell lotion and Body Mist and Shimmer lotion, its sooo great!! It comes in these purple bottles or tubes and the smell is just wonderful. It is pricey only because it is a very good product and is in demand. Every Christmas my mom gets me a Love Spell gift package with all the Love Spell products from Victoria's Secret and I absolutely love it to death! The Shimmer Body Lotion is my favorite. It has sparkles in it and they stick to your skin and give you a nice shimmer and they do rub off on your clothes or couch or anything you come in contact with and leave a little sparkly but its not a huge problem and is easy to wash off. The regular lotion is perfection and yet again Victoria's Secret has done a great job making a beautiful scent. A dazzling Scent from Secret Garden. Conditions and softens with ultra moisturizing natural ingredients like Avacado, Sweet Almond and Calendula Oils. They do not test there products on animals and I love this brand. Its amazing. You can't go wrong with Love Spell trust me I have been buying it for years and not one person has turned their nose away from it, everyone has always asked me what amazing scent I am wearing and sometimes I tell them and sometimes I keep it my secret :)

headache inducing!

i love getting bath and body goodlies from victoria's secret. theyre fairly inexpensive, especially if you have a coupon or theres a sale, and they smell pretty nice. plus, they make great gifts to give to those who youre confused about what to get (cant go wrong with a gift set, right?) i was gifted Love Spell for my bridal shower a few years back, and I was excited to try out a new scent, and back then, Tyra Banks was the spokesmodel for the scent and i loved Tyra... and plus, the set was purple, which i love. So i decided to use it one day in its regimen (shower gel, lotion, body spray) and boy did i make a mistake doing that! the scent is nice, but wayyyy too strong! and when you use it in a 3 part series, you can nearly knock yourself and your surrounding people as well! then i tried to only use one part, and it still gave me a headache. i guess its one of those "has to work with your body type" kind of scents. i ended up giving it to my little sister, who loves it. go figure. its not necessarily a bad scent, just very strong for daily use.

Best smell

Comments about Victoria's Secret Love Spell:

I got this product as a gift and love it from the first spray. The smell so sweet smells like flowers. I also like the size of the bottle easy enough to carry around in a purse. This bottle last so long i have had it for 5 years and it still smell exactly the same when i first used it. I keep the bottle shut tight with the top on the spray. It is great to use in any occasion in my experience. I have worn it to parties, church, park and so on. I always get compliments especially on this scent because it smells like flowers. The name says it all it is a love spell. I have also used this body spray as a air refresher because it smells so amazing. The smell just makes me happy. It does smell like flowers but it also has a unique scent and that 's why i love this product. Most body spray are strong and leave a spots on clothes but not this product. I have never had an issue with love spell. It is my favorite of them all.

Great Fruity Smell

from TN

Comments about Victoria's Secret Love Spell:

Victoria's secret love-spell body mist has such a nice flirty, fruity smell. You can really smell the sweet blend of cherry blossoms and peaches in this spray. I used to spray this body mist allover me before I went to work and I got so many compliments about how good it smelt.

Wow!!!! The scent is awesome, my absolute favorite.

Comments about Victoria's Secret Love Spell:

Wow, I love this fragrance. The scent lingers hours after the initial spray. I introduced my mother-in-law to this scent and she absolutely loves it as well. Comparable to a lot of actual perfumes as opposed to body sprays....scent lingers that long. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Great scent

Comments about Victoria's Secret Love Spell:

This is one of those scents you can pin point anywhere on anyone! Whenever someone is wearing this I can automatically tell. I love that it can be for anyone of any age, it's not overpowering so I can pretty much wear it anywhere anytime. I will be definitely be repurchasing this when I run out! Everyone should try this out if they haven't already

My favorite Victoria's Secret Scent

Comments about Victoria's Secret Love Spell:

I will always love this product. This has been one of my favorite scents for many years. No matter how many expensive perfumes I own this is one of my favorite daily fragrances. I love to wear this to bed and I also use the shower gel and lotions because they just smell delicious. I wish they still sprayed every piece of tissue with this smell as they did many years ago. That was the best part of the purchase.

Mesmerizing scent!

Comments about Victoria's Secret Love Spell:

This is one of the sweeter smells, but it's a lasting and memorable scent. I had used this smell for years! I have turned many people on to it, and I always get asked what I'm wearing when I use love spell. Whether you are going to work, school, out with friends, or to dinner, this is the perfect smell for all occasions!

Truly Lovely

from Lakeside, CA

Comments about Victoria's Secret Love Spell:

What can I say,Im a sucker for good scents and Victoria Secrets Love Spell is one of the best. For use after you shower or when going out with friends you cant go wrong with this lovely spray. I ran out of my regular perfume and sprayed a little Love Spell on and it smells wonderful. My daughters and friends are also avid users of Victorias Secret Love Spell.Not to mention my hysband loves the smell,a little spritz on your comforters and pillows will leave your room smelling great. Forget all the cheap knockoffs that only last for a few minutes Love Spell will leave you smelling good for hours. The price us a little high but its worth it. Ive tried several othet Victoria's Secret sprays but Love Spell has a unique scent that makes it one of my favorites. A great gift for a bachelorette party or a wedding shower, your friends will love it. I recommend Love Spell to all the girls out there.

Go to scent for any girl.

Comments about Victoria's Secret Love Spell:

This is one of my go to scents. It always smells good and I have yet to ever get a complaint while I am wearing it. I have this scent in almost everything they have made it in. Smells very sweet and pretty and romantic. Doesn't fade away fast and seems to last for a while. If you have yet to get this scent I recommend getting it asap you wont regret it. On a side note if you use to much it is rather strong so a little goes a long way with it.

Subtle, Yet Sexy

Comments about Victoria's Secret Love Spell:

Love Spell is my favorite fragrance from the Victoria's Secret body care line. It's a light, fresh scent that gets me compliments every time I wear it. If you're a fan of the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent from Bath and Body Works, this is a good alternative product to try. The VS Fantasies line is priced similarly to Bath and Body Works products, so I like to alternate between the two companies.

My husband, who is very picky when it comes to evaluating women's fragrances, says this is his favorite scent as well. It typically alternate between two or three fragrances at any given time, but he can always tell when this is the scent I've chosen for the day.

Layering the body spray with the lotion, body wash, and/or hand cream will give your fragrance more staying power. But, this can also make the scent seem very strong at first. If you have allergies at all, I'd suggest sticking to just one product at a time.

Soooo sexy.

Comments about Victoria's Secret Love Spell:

I love this stuff so much! It smells amazing. I have everything in the Love Spell line. and they all are just amazing. My boyfriend absolutely loves the smell of it and goes crazy when I put the perfume on or use the lotion and/or the body butter/wash. I highly recommend splurging on this :) Definitely worth it!