Other Body Lotions:
Victoria's Secret

Not a great smell, but I love the lotion itself

Comments about Victoria's Secret Victoria's Secrey PINK Body Oragnic Engergizing Body Lotion with Citrus and Mint:

The scent of this product isn't great, but the lotion is amazing. It's one of my favorite lotions, despite the scent.

The scent of this product is pretty much exactly how it's described: citrusy and minty. However, the combination of these two scents makes for scent that's not that great. The two scents kind of neutralize each other, so it's an interesting scent. I don't really care for it. However, I can put up with it because I love the lotion.

Absorption
This product absorbs quickly and effortlessly into the skin. I don't find that I need to rub it too much into the skin. It pretty much does the work itself. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy either.

This product is really interesting. It is iridescent, but not overly so. It is lightweight and provides a beautiful, healthy-looking glow to the skin. I'd recommend this product if you're looking for something to waken up your skin and make you look glowing. It moisturizes really well for a non-body butter lotion. Although the scent isn't pleasant, I always enjoy using this product.

• Absorption:

An amzazing lotion for your hands!

from Wesley Chapel, FL

My legs are dry, so I feel that his body lotion is not thick enough to use on dry legs. But I do believe it's fine to use on dry hands. Your hands don't require a thick lotion, like your legs do. (If you don't have dry legs, than this will be an amazing body lotion for you!)

Victoria's Secret Energizing Body Lotion is all organic and has an amazing scent. It's subtle, and very pretty.