Other Body Lotions:
Victoria's Secret

Pros

Cons

Very Sexy For Her and for him

I am very rough on my hands.  For years I have worked in the outdoors and thrashed my hands.  Now I'm giving back to them and my whole body with Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Her Body Lotion.

This lotion makes my skin feel luxurious and soft.  It's a moisturizing and soothing friend for the body.  A little of this lotion goes a long way.  The scent can be strong so use minimally and enjoy the fragrance.  This fragrance does last all day and your loved one will enjoy it also.  Put it on at night or after you get out of the shower and feel refreshed all day long.

This lotion comes in a deep red, sleek hard bottle.  It's very nice to put out on a shelf and not have to hide it in a cupboard.  Great for yourself or as a present.

Victoria's Secret Lotion is Not For Me

Victoria's Secret does a lot of things right, but their Very Sexy for Her Body Lotion is not one of them. I love the fragrance collection from Victoria's Secret, so I tried the lotions to match. The Very Sexy for Her lotion smells fantastic, but it falls short as a lotion. Lotions are designed to moisturize your skin and leave them feeling smooth and soft. This lotion does not do any of these things. When I first applied the lotion, my hands smelled great but they also felt weird. The lotion has a strange consistency when applied. It is not a moisturizing lotion at all. My hands still felt and looked visibly dry. Actually, after the lotion dried, my hands felt even drier than before I applied the lotion. It seems that this lotion focuses more on the scent than about moisturization. The bottle seems to be designed efficiently, but the lotion hardens at the pump and it gets hard to get the lotion out once you get halfway through the bottle. This is not a lotion I would suggest. Buy a regular lotion without all the fancy extras.

Not Very Effective

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Her Body Lotion:

I'm not a huge fan of the Very Sexy perfume so I was unsure about how I would like this Very Sexy for Her Body Lotion when I received it as a gift.

The scent is exactly the same as the Very Sexy Perfume so if you like it then this would be a great addition to your collection. As it was, I was not a fan of the perfume and found the lotion to be a bit overpowering for me at first. The scent does dissipate rather quickly though leaving just a hint of it on the skin after it absorbs.

As a lotion it's okay. It's not amazing. It absorbs quickly and easily since it is on the thinner/runnier side. It does absorb quite thoroughly since it is so thin and as such does not leave a greasy residue as so many lotions and creams tend to do. it doesn't moisturize particularly well so if you need an intensive moisturizer this is not the best option. For a light moisturizer in summer this would be ideal.

Overall, if you really like this scent this would be great for you otherwise there are better lotion options out there.

This lotion smells wonderful

Comments about Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Her Body Lotion:

I really like the scent of the Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Her body Lotion. It smells the same as the Very Sexy For Her perfume. I think when you first put the lotion on it's a little strong but it fades after a while and has a light and wonderful scent. In general I think it's a little strong for every day wear, but it's great for special occasions and dates with my husband. One of the only things I don't like about this lotion is it's not as good at moisturizing my skin as other lotions I use. I think this lotion helps make my skin soft and smells wonderful but it's not a great moisturizer. Overall I would say this is a great lotion that has a wonderful sexy smell.

Smells wonderful but is a little to strong for every day wear. Perfect for a night out with my husband or special occasion.

Absorption
It doesn't absorb into the skin as well as other lotions I have used.

Very effective in smelling nice and making my skin soft.

Comments about Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Her Body Lotion:

I love the Victoria's Secret lotions. They all smell so good and made me feel very feminine and sexy every day. I feel sexy in my jeans, my sweat pants and my little black dress. the scents are very intense at first but fades as the day goes on. I use body lotion every morning after my shower. the Victoria's Secret lotions all smell so good, absorb quickly and work great to hydrate my dry skin and keep it soft and sexy feeling.

The scents are strong and intense at first, but fade as the day goes on. I love the flowery soft sexy scents.

Absorption
The Victoria's Secret lotions absorb quickly and don't leave a greasy feel. I can apply lotion right after my shower and can get dressed right away without having to wait for the lotion to absorb.

The Victoria's Secret lotions work great for me. They absorb quickly and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth. The scents make me feel pretty, sexy and very feminine.

Very Sexy body lotion from Victoria's Secret is okay

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Her Body Lotion:

When it comes to Victoria's Secret products, I am a huge fan of some things and not so much of other things. I like some of their body lotions, but to me the Very Sexy body lotion is just too strong. I do like the Very Sexy scent in general, but in some of the products it just comes on too strong, and this is one of them. I think you can smell the person coming before you see them, so it is really just too much for my personal preference. I do like that it is a very moisturizing product and does give a lot of softness to my skin. Sometimes it feels a little sticky or greasy to me, and I do prefer the body butters from Victoria's Secret better for that reason. Overall, I think that the body lotions are okay from Victoria's Secret, but the Very Sexy scent is just too overwhelming. And I think you may prefer a body butter type of product over this one.

It smells way too strong in my opinion. You have to use hardly any for it not to totally stink up the place, and then it isn't very effective because you haven't used enough of the lotion.

"Very Sexy" is Very Sexy

from Portland, TX

Comments about Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Her Body Lotion:

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Her Body Lotion smells just as beautiful as the perfumes of Very Sexy scents. This lotion has a very unique and sensual scent to it that you can not find anywhere else. These lotions have higher price tags attached but are well worth it, if you want to feel and smell fresh and sexy. These lotions, in my opinion, should not be purchased with moisturizing skin in mind. The reason for this is that it is more of a show-off product that you feel good about owning but it does not really serve its full purpose--moisturizing skin. It does, however, smell very pleasant and could easily replace any other lotion worn for scent or even body sprays and perfumes.
This product is ideal for gifts because it is a luxury item which does not really have a necessity-type function, but more of a esteem-boosting function. Pay a higher price to feel twice as nice.

Great for the scent

Comments about Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Her Body Lotion:

Victoria's Secret has some of the best scents, in my opinion, and this line is one of them. The Very Sexy for Her body lotion has a fairly strong smell that is romantic and passionate. My favorite time to use it is after getting out of the shower and before I'm going on a date with my husband. It is a little strong for every day wear around the house, especially because I find if I put it on while home, my young children end up smelling like it. It's great to wear out though because the scent lasts. It often leaves my clothes lingering with the scent.

If you like the Very Sexy fragrance, you'll like the scent of the lotion.

Absorption
This lotion absorbs very easily into the skin. However, I don't find that it provides long lasting moisture to my hands, so I don't recommend using it as a heavy duty moisturizer.

This lotion is effective at providing a lasting feminine, sexy scent but it is not the best moisturizer for dry, rough skin.

• Absorption:

not bad, but not the best

Comments about Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Her Body Lotion:

As far as lotions go, this is a pretty average lotion. It smells exactly like the Very Sexy For Her perfume so if you like that scent then this is for you. It doesn't change from that scent once it blends with the oils of your skin. This is great if you like wearing matching lotion and perfume together. Compared to other lotions out there this is on the thinner side. It rubs into your skin easily without leaving that white residue as you're trying to rub it in. It absorbs completely and without leaving your skin greasy. It does absorb a little fast for my taste, tending to leave my skin still feeling a little dry as though it needs more lotion.
When I put enough on, or reapply it, my skin feels soft and silky, and of course smelling good. Since this is just an average lotion I probably won't get it again, I'll stick with the cheaper lotions that work just as well if not better.

Scent is amazing!

Comments about Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Her Body Lotion:

I love Victoria Secret and this lotion is off the charts when it comes to smell. I have shopped here for years and tried a wide variety of their lotions. The Very Sexy line is one of my absolute favorites. I don't wear it on a daily basis because the smell is a little strong. I usually save it for date nights out with my husband. He loves the way it smells and I get compliments every time I have it on. I think the fragrance is incredible and it is one of all time favorite lotions. It is a little more expensive than other lotion but it is worth the price. It does really well on my skin as well. It always leaves me feeling moisturized and not greasy.

I love the scent of this lotion! It is incredible! I would highly recommend this on scent alone.

Absorption
It absorbs very quickly. I mainly use it on my hands, legs, and feet and I have found that it absorbs well. I never feel greasy after putting it on.

It always keeps my skin moisturized and feeling good. I love this stuff!

Victoria's Secret Lotion is Not For Me

from Louisiana

Very Nice

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Her Body Lotion:

I really like the Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Her Body Lotion, along with the perfume. This is a very original scent that I have found nowhere else. Very distinguishing. It is a very strong scent so usually the lotion in itself is enough to have a nice scent to your skin. If you have something special or some long lasting event you might want to apply the lotion and then a little of the perfume on top. However, the perfume is also very strong. I do like the smell very much though. One of the best things is that it is so powerful that you need very little. It is also thick and creamy and does moisturize your skin while adding the nice scent. You probably won't need to reapply at all during the day, as it lasts a long time. The presentation is very nice as well, in a red bottle that have a nice look to it.

Very unique and strong.

Absorption
Absorbs easily and thoroughly.

Does help with dry skin.