Other Women's Perfumes:

Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne

Strawberries and Champagne is amazing

from Norwalk, CT

Comments about Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne:

I have been using this perfume since the 6th grade...the past 13 years! I absolutely adore it! It is a sexy, sweet, delicious, romantic smell. Reminds me of a romantic date with...well...strawberries and champagne! This perfume is affordable and comes in a variety of products...shower gel, eau de perfum, eau de toilette, body butter, etc. Definitely a very feminine smell. I love that it is not too too sweet like some of the other scents (ie: Love Spell). This is a long lasting but not overpowering scent. I would not have bought dozens of Strawberries and Champagne products over these past 13 years if I did not absolutely love it! A good every day scent for the hopeless romantic that is pretty and affordable!

Smells good after a while.

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne:

Don't get me wrong, I like this product and it does smell good. However, the only problem with this is it's strong when you first spray it. It's like a strong scent that you'll love but it also gives you a headache. That might sound crazy but thats my opinion. After a while the strong part dissolves and it has a sweet smelling scent that I like.