Other Shampoos:
Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret So Sexy Color Protect & Revive Shampoo

Victoria's Secret So Sexy Color Protect & Revive Shampoo

The ONLY shampoo that makes my hair 'SO SEXY'!

from Worcester, MA

Comments about Victoria's Secret So Sexy Color Protect & Revive Shampoo:

When I say I love Victoria's Secret So Sexy Shampoo, I really mean it! I love the whole line, but currently I am using the Shampoo and Conditioner for Color Treated hair. It has protected my hair against color fade- plus I get Brazilian Keratin Treatments every six weeks, and this shampoo has really helped me keep my style looking fresh. I am so excited to discover more of the Victoria's Secret So Sexy Hair Care Line- because all of the So Sexy shampoo and conditioners that I have tried have not disappointed. Victoria's Secret So Sexy shampoos and conditioners have been the best that I have used. I continue to be wowed by this line, and I don't think I will be using another brand anytime soon. With my hair color being as vibrant as the day it was dyed, and my Keratin Treatment as glossy and straight as ever, I feel like this shampoo was made for me! I feel beautiful and confidant and I feel like I finally know what I'm doing when it comes to my hair! The scent is amazing, I have never been complimented so much on the scent of hair! This is it for me- as long as they keep making Victoria's Secret So Sexy Color Protect and Revive, I will be using it!