Other Women's Perfumes:
Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things

Always been my favorite

Comments about Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things:

I completely love the subtle floral mixed with the spice and a little musk. This perfume has been my favorite one for several years a it is my go to scent when I need a little pick me up that day. Besides, who doesn't love to be whistled at whenever open that little box!?

Sexy Little Things Perfume: LOVE IT!

from Panama City, FL

Comments about Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things:

This is by far my absolute favorite fragrance. This fragrance is light and cool as it lightly kisses my skin as I spray it on. The smell of the fragrance is absolutely wonderful. It last for hours, around 4+, I continuously get compliments about the smell throughout the day. Sometimes I get compliments about the fragrance when I can't even smell it any longer myself. This scent is sexy and sweet, all rolled into one thing. I've tried to venture out and use other fragrances, but I always find myself coming back to this one and loving it more and more. I hope Vitoria Secret never gets rid of this scent. This fragrance is indeed perfect for day or evening. Fragrance comes in two different sizes. I find it rather cute that the box whistles at you every time that it is opened. Overall, this is a superb product that I would recommend to any female and for any male to buy for their female friend. A+++ product! Love it!!!

One of the 'sexiest' perfumes I've owned so far!!

from Perris, CA

Comments about Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things:

OMG, where do I begin!! I got Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things parfum as a gift from my husband on Valentine's Day this year.  I really didn't expect to get perfume, but I'm glad he decided to get it for me. He got me the Sexy Little Things NOIR but I didn't like it very much.  However, with this one, I absolutely love it!! I practically wear it everyday. It's perfect for day or night use. It's not too heavy for daytime use in the office or to wear on a casual day and it's also sexy and provocative enough to wear at night. Not only is it the most perfect perfume, but the packagaing is just too cute as well. The bottle has a smooth rounded shape to it and a little black ribbon tied at the base of the spray and the box that it comes in whistles every time you open it up!! Yes, I am in love with the packaging as well..hahaha. Ladies, this is a very beautiful and sexy perfume to wear. You will want to wear it everyday like I have and not ever run of out it!!!

Sweet scent...not too strong or "perfumey"

from Londonderry, NH

Comments about Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things:

Victorias Secret Sexy Little Things Noir body lotion has a sweet and subtle, fruit-like scent which is great for every day wear.  The lotion itself goes on smoothly and penetrates the skin immediately, providing a softness to your skin that lasts.  The lotion comes in different sizes to accomodate those who may want to try a smaller, less expensive size first. The price is comparable to other high-end body lotions, but is worth it!

Smelling Sexy!!!

from Fall River, MA

Comments about Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things:

The New Victoria's Secret 'Sexy little Things' women's fragrances just rock and sell so good and delightful that it's almost heaven to describe their line of it has became popular since it came out with it's latest one called 'love rocks' out in the market last year. I should be willing to pay quality for this one baby! because it is so spicy smelling and yet not too strong you could actally bathe in this one it's an A-plus for me!.

Thee best perfume I have ever owned!

from Youngstown, OH

Comments about Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things:

I've been buying new and different women's fragrances for years now, and when Victoria Secrets came up with this!? Words could not explain how far in love I fell with this perfume! I love ALL of their fragrances, don't get me wrong, but Sexy Little Things not only has that flirty, fun, catchy name, it has a delicious, 'stay with you all day' smell that not only do i love, but my husband can't get enough of! This is the all time crowd-pleaser For all the single ladies: This is DEFINITELY the perfume you'd want to catch a guy!