Other Body Lotions:

Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hand and Body Cream

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Victoria's Secret Pure Section Hand and Body Cream is AWESOME!

I am usually a Bath and Body lotion user.  I just happened to be in the Mall when I decided to go into Victoria Secrets.  There was a sale on all the lotion products, I decided to try Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction  Hand and Body Cream.  The smell is incredible.  My husband loved the scent.  The lotion was just as wonderful as the scent.  My hands were softened instantly.  I have very dry skin and I am always looking for a great lotion.  As soon as I got out of the tub the first night I covered myself in this lotion.  My hubby cuddled up next to me and said I smelled good enough to eat!  The next morning I really did feel softer all over, my hubby even commented on how soft my arms were.  This was the first time I have EVER heard a compliment like this come out of his mouth.  The lotion works wonderfully!  Not only does it soften your skin, but you instantly feel sexy!  Who can find a fault with that?  Sexy and Soft!  This is a Win Win in my book!!  Love this product!

Leaves a Greasy Film

I love Victoria's Secret and browsing in their stores for new items. When I saw their pretty pink and purple tube of Pure Seduction Hand and Body Cream I decided to buy a tube and give it a try. It was okay, but certainly not great, and I ultimately ended up giving it away to a friend who really likes it much more than I do.

I wasn't overly impressed by the scent which was on the stronger side, as are the scents in most of their bath and body products. It wasn't overwhelming, but it wasn't pleasant enough that I found myself actually enjoying putting on the cream. I used it on my hands only for the two or three times that I used it before I gave it away. It also tends to linger, which would be great if it were a nice scent, but as it is it actually became rather annoying and I found myself washing my hands to get rid of the scent.

As a cream it's not that fabulous either. it is very thick but leaves an unfortunate greasy film on your hands after you use it which makes doing things like opening doors and answering the phone a chore.

I really cannot recommend this either for the scent or the performance.

Pure seduction ,body's eruption.

from Bakersfield, California

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime
    • Deep Moisturization

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hand and Body Cream:

This is a definite must have ,if you love Victoria secret's lotions anyway this is one you'll want to add to your collection. I absolutely love this scent its lite and clean I find it best to apply right after a shower ,or bath,leaving your skin just a little damp and adding the lotion to your wet skin makes it go longer, but it lasts till morning the smell stays with you for over 24 hrs. It's great, not only have I pitched this one but 5 others as well. It's amazing how it smells I love it and I've had my lotion for over 6months now. U only need a very little bit it goes a long way, especially if u use right after the shower Luke I mentioned before.

Too strong of a scent for a hand cream

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hand and Body Cream:

I bought this because I love the scent and I have other products in the line with the same scent. I like this as more of a body cream than a hand lotion. It leaves my hands feeling too greasy and the scent just isn't the same on my hands. I love using this cream all over my body and the scent is so fragrant that I do not need to follow up with any type of perfume. The scent is one of my all time favorites from Victoria Secret. It has a light, yet powerful scent that my husband loves.
    This product does absorb very well and does not leave skin feeling oily or greasy. I do not need to reapply throughout the day, it keeps my skin moisturized and feeling soft and smooth.
    I would recommend this as a great body cream, just not a very good cream for your hands.

The scent is one of my all time favorites. I can wear this to work, or even for a nice date night. Its the perfect anytime scent.

This product works very well to keep my skin feeling soft and smooth.

• Absorption:

I love LOVE love this product!

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hand and Body Cream:

This product is amazing. My elbows use to be so rough. I started using this and within a few days i could tell a big difference, within a week I could really tell it was working, 2 weeks, then three weeks it was smoother and smoother now I am on my week 4 and with constant applying several time a day my elbows are the smoothest they have ever been. I would defaintly recommend this product. Actually I drive to the next city just to get it, we dont have a Victoria Secret in my town. That's how well I love this product line.

Smells so good, not as good of a smell as some of the other pure seduction line scents. but over all it is a nice fruit like scent., not too strong or as loud as others. I can deal with it all day, without getting sick, so that's defaintly a plus with me.

Absorption
    Very much. I love this stuff!!

As I wrote earlier in my over all review, this is the bestest product. the price is reasonable. I have been using this for alomost a month, it has worked wonders for my rough elbows. Now you have to put effert into it along with this product, you must apply 2 -3 times a day. It will not work over night but in time it will defaintly make your skin feel the smoothest ever.

Leaves a Greasy Film

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hand and Body Cream:

I really cannot recommend this either for the scent or the performance.

Want to smell amazing

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hand and Body Cream:

I don't even know where to start .This product blew my mind when i first tried it out. The scent is sweet and not over powering. At first I wasn't sure if these lotions would work that great the first one I got at Victoria secret was watery and was disappointed. I decided to try it again and so glad I did. I love the bottle and it snap lid. The lotion makes you so soft and smell like spring. I have gotten so many compliments from this one lotion because of the fragrance.

It smell amazing sweet and not to strong. It's great for cracked areas and for non dry area if you just want the fragrance. I tend to put it on my neck, wrist and hand.

This lotion soaks into skin really well don't have to lavish in it to get soft. The lotion last a long time it takes months before it run out. I love this product because not only does it work and smell good it is a great price when they have their sales and with secret reward cards.

Great smelling lotion

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hand and Body Cream:

Overall, Victoria Secret Pure Seduction is a great lotion for everyday use. I personally use after I take a shower because it leaves my sking nice, smooth, and smelling really good. I highly reccomend to buy lotions from Victoria Secret when they are on sale because you get a great deal.

The scent on this Victoria Secret lotion is awesome because it smells very clean and not strong like others. This lotion will not irritate your skin or give you headaches because the scent is too strong. Highly recommend it to everyone trying to impress their partner or just trying to smell good.

Absorption
    The thing that I noticed with the Victoria Secret lotions is that you have to rub it many times on your skin in order for it to blend all the way. Your skin does absorb the scent and people will compliment you all day.

If you are looking for a lotion that will leave your skin smooth and smelling delicious, this is very effective.

Smells fantastic.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hand and Body Cream:

The scent of this is just so delicious and fruity! It smells like watermelon and strawberry with a hint of floral undertones. It is a younger person scent because the fruit smells a bit childish. The scent is very strong and lasts for hours. I can still smell it if I put my skin to my nose at the end of the day. It is very thick and creamy and actually is kind of hard to rub in completely. It is easier if you warm it up between your hands first. It does not absorb that well and does leave a greasy/oily residue. Even though it does not absorb that well, it still moisturizes great. It leaves my skin so soft, even the heels of my feet. It think that it has slightly reduced the appearance of my stretch marks on my hips an stomach. If I apply this in the morning, the wrinkles in my stomach from sitting with bad posture do not come out as strong during the day, so it is a must when I am going to the pool or beach.

• Absorption:

Good lotion but not a great scent!!

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hand and Body Cream:

I have previously in the past purchased and used this Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hand and Body Cream and I like it as far as a lotion goes. This product is a very good lotion that absorbed almost instantly into my skin and left it feeling soft and moisturized but not heavy. Once this lotion absorbed into my skin I could not even tell that I had put it on or that I was wearing lotion. It moisturized without leaving my skin feeling greasy. It did help to get rid of my dry scaly skin which was really good to me. Now on the other hand I have to say that I did think that the scent was a little to strong. I do not like anything over powering and I think if you want a lotion that smells like a perfume then you would like this product. The scent was just too much and too overpowering for me. Now the price of this Victoria's Secret lotion is a little steep as well although it was a good lotion. So I gave this product a seven because it did have some good qualities. This is one product I would recommend each individual person decide if they want to try it or not.

The Scent is Amazing!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hand and Body Cream:

I was in a Victoria's Secret store and was looking for a gift for a friend when I came across Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hand and Body Cream. I was instantly hooked on this scent. Pure seduction is a great name for this lotion because the scent is very sexy and intriguing. Although I prefer to wear it in the evenings when I go out to eat or on a date with my husband, I also put it on during the day because I can't get enough of this scent. This particular scent has hints of red plum and sweet freesia. My skin feels so soft and touchable after I use this lotion. It works great on very dry areas of my skin also. It's a long lasting fragrance. It claims to last for 24 hours, but I think that's an overstatement. It does last throughout the day though.

The scent is amazing and soft, yet sexy. It's a very feminine scent and I love it.

Absorption
    This is a heavy cream, but I have had no problems with absorption. It absorbs as quickly and as easily as a regular lotion.

• Absorption:

very conditioning and it softens my skin

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hand and Body Cream:

My skin is always so dry especially on my legs and elbows. I seen this Victoria's Secret pure seduction hand and body cream and it worked so well on my skin. It was amazing on how it went on my skin smoothly. It had a rich and thick texture and it was really moisturizing to my skin. I really love the scent its melon, plum, and freesia making it a sweet and fruity smell. Its long lasting scent makes me smell good all day. It doesn't leave me with a greasy feel and it hydrates my skin. I have noticed that I don't have anymore dry spots. I really like how the scent isn't overpowering. Everytime I use this cream on my hands, they stay moisturized and there never dry. It made my body feel really soft and a lot silkier in texture. These creams are a expensive but there worth it because they last such a long time. I would recommend this to anybody, especially if you like a light and sweet scent that will nourish your skin all day.