Other Body Lotions:
Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion (Violet & Jasmine)

Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion (Violet & Jasmine)

So luxurious that it beats high priced brands

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion (Violet & Jasmine):

I have happily enjoyed using this lotion for 2 years now, and have a special purpose for its use. As part of my night routine, I apply it to my arms, thighs, chest, and beside the outer corners of my eyes. These are my dry and wrinkled areas that I moisten in the morning and before bed time with this lotion, and as I do, I spoil myself with the soft delicate fragrance of violets and sweet peas, two of my favorite flowers. This makes me feel special, smart, and feminine.

Although it could be stronger, it is a very beautiful fragrance with a balance of crisp violets and sweet soft sweet peas. They really captured the sharp sweetness of the violet and the sensual sweetness of the sweet pea to create a combination that reminds me of a beautiful English garden. In fact, this fragrance makes me feel pretty enough to wear it out on dates.

A little goes a long way, and it absorbs deeply into my skin and softens as well as moisturizes my dry skin. I notice right away that my arm skin hydrates and becomes more elastic and younger looking. It seems to be a concentrated quality lotion, because when a small amount soaks in, I do not need more.

I only need a little, and I only need it applied once a day, after the bath. The moisturizing effect is still apparent in the morning, when I do a little reapplication just for the fragrance.

• Absorption: