4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

Intoxicating!

I am NOT usually a fan of anything scented. Not lotions, not candles, not perfumes, not colognes, NOTHING. Sometimes even shampoos and body washes are too strong for me, and I won't use them. But someone at a spa I worked at years and years ago had some of this in her desk drawer one year, and offered it to the girls she worked with (me included) to try, and as soon as I opened the bottle, I was hooked. Something about the scent of this lotion is absolutely intoxicating. It almost makes me want to LICK myself, as silly as that may sound. Even my boyfriend doesn't mind it (though neither of us would recommend actually licking it...) and he's usually not a fan of scented things, either. The bottle I have is 4.2 Fl Oz, and it's the perfect size for a bedside table, which is where I keep mine. It comes out of the bottle easily, and goes on smooth. It's even not very greasy at all. I usually have sensitive skin, but I'm able to use this lotion on my arms, neck, chest, without a problem. No breakouts. I would recommend this product to everyone who loves a good-smelling lotion!

Victoria's Secret Hand & Body Lotion Love Spell is just so-so.

Victoria's Secret Hand & Body Lotion Love Spell is just a so-so product.  I was a little surprised when it didn't cast a spell on me, especially a love spell.  Ha!  Ha!  I thought with a title like that, I'd be filled with a fragrance of hypnotizing love, but that's not what happened.  The scent to me is kind of a plain Jane.  What I mean by that is it doesn't smell original.  It's sweet and strong smelling and it's kind of hard to describe.  It smells a little  manly, not really like it's made for a lady.  I really hate to say this, but it smells like kind of a cheap flower garden.  I do like some things about "Victoria's Secret Hand & Body Lotion Love Spell".  One thing I really like is the way it works.  When my hands are dry I reach for this product and it works great.  The lotion isn't too thick and it isn't too thin, it's just right.  The texture is nice as well, because it's kind of creamy.  I would describe the texture as in-between "cream & lotion".  The color of the lotion is pretty as well.  I like the design of the container because it is cute.  I also like the price of this hand and body lotion.  It's a steal of a deal if you buy it on sale or on clearance.  I think this product works well, but it smells just okay.  I'd have to give it a "5" on a scale of "1-10" if I were to rate it for the way it smells.  Although, I'd have to give it a "7" on a scale of "1-10" for the way it works.

The best smelling lotion on earth!!!!

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime
    • Deep Moisturization
    • Dry/Chapped Skin
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hand & Body Lotion Love Spell:

I cannot emphasize on how much I love Love Spell. It has been a scent that has been around for a long time. To me it is a classic smell, at the same time a wild smell. It can be worn during the work day and then when going out. I go through so much Love Spell I should buy stock in it. The lotion goes on so smooth, and afterwards the skin feels down right amazing. The scent lasts all day and by the end of the day it is faint.

Love at first use!

from Michigan

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hand & Body Lotion Love Spell:

I hadn't even heard of this brand before, nor the scent. It wasn't until a few years back a friend got it for me as a present. I accepted it of course but i didn't touch it for a while. I was afraid it would do something to my skin. One day while hurrying into work i couldn't find my perfume. I did however find this product I opened it and was instantly enchanted by the smell! I applied some on and fell in love with it. The smell wasn't over powering and the lotion isn't watery or thick, it's just right for use. It moisturized my skin as well and didn't leave any residue from the application. The best part is the scent really stays with you like a perfume which is pretty rare. Of course it does wear off but even when everyone around you can't smell it you can. I also have sensitive skin and it didn't cause any irritations or flare-ups. It's a definite must for those who love sweet smells and spells you'll definitely fall under this one.

• Absorption:

One of the best scents from Victoria Secret!

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hand & Body Lotion Love Spell:

I have been using Victoria Secret hand and body lotions for years! Therefore, I have tried about every scent they have. I can confidently say that Love Spell is one of the best ones out there. It smells incredible. It is the one I always go back to wearing. It is also the one I get the most compliments on. The lotion is also great. It really does a great job at hydrating your skin and holding in moisture. It makes my hands feel soft year round. It also does not leave you feeling greasy or clog any pores. It works great to keep your skin looking soft and smooth. This is one of my all time favorite lotions and I would highly recommend trying it. You are sure to get compliments while wearing it.

The scent is incredible. It is one of Victoria Secrets best scents. It leaves you smelling incredible. I get a ton of compliments when I wear this lotion.

Absorption
    It absorbs really well. It never leaves me feeling greasy at all. It also does not clog any of my pores and I have pretty oily skin.

I find it really effective at hydrating my skin!

• Absorption:

Classic scent favored by women everywhere.

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hand & Body Lotion Love Spell:

I first discovered this amazingly sweet and floral scent about ten years ago. Right away it seems to be very distinct from other products on the market because the scent engulfs me and makes me feel ultra feminine and flirty. This is a great moisturizer to use on a date, since I have had numerous compliments directed at me after wearing it. The moisturizing aspect so of the moisturizer are also great, and work just as well as any other Victoria's Secret moisturizer.
    The only issue one might encounter while using this product is that they might have a propensity to be allergic to it if they are sensitive to scents. This moisturizer is PACKED with scent, so if you are sensitive steer clear of this product.

Fun and flirty, I love how rich and deep the floral scent is. This is a great moisturizer to use while on a date as it will attract your man like bees to honey!

Absorption
    Absorbs easily into skin without leaving any heavy or greasy residue afterwards.

An effective product that does what it intends to do!

Victoria's Secret Love Spell had me under it's spell

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hand & Body Lotion Love Spell:

This lotion is so great. I received this lotion as a gift a few years ago for Christmas from my sister-n-law and I fell head over heals in love with it. My husband says this is the best smelling lotion he has ever seen me use. I had my first bottle of the Love Spell hand and body lotion for months and I used it at least every other day. It doesn't take very much to get the results your searching for. I also love the lavender color to the lotion. I keep the travel size of this lotion in my purse so that I have it at all times. It is great for the hands and body and it doesn't irritate the skin. It just leaves it feeling and looking awesome! Great Job Victoria Secret!

One of my most favorite scents to this very day. I love the compliments i get when wearing this lotion. I have even had some ladies recognize this scent and ask me if I was wearing Victoria's Secret Love Spell lotion.

Absorption
    This lotion absorbs perfectly. It doesn't leave behind oil making your skin look greasy.

• Absorption:

This lotion smells so wonderful!

from Bogart, GA

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hand & Body Lotion Love Spell:

I love this lotion for its wonderful scent- jasmine and cherry blossom. It lasts a long time too because you don't have to put much on to smell it, so it's worth the price. One regular size bottle usually lasts me a year. It's not at all greasy and dries almost instantly. One of my very favorite fragrances. A friend had it on once and I wondered what in the world smelled so good. She got me some for my birthday and I've liked it ever since. As far as moisturizing, it's more of a smell-good lotion than a dry skin therapy lotion. Bottom line: if you want a lotion that smells fabulous, is high-quality, isn't greasy, isn't *too* expensive (because one bottle lasts so long), I'd highly recommend this one.

Victoria Secret Love Spell Lotion

from Cameron, WI

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hand & Body Lotion Love Spell:

I have enjoyed my victoria secret products and everytime I wear my lotions, I will get compliments on how it smells so good for my body. Some products will not work like this and that is a compliment to smell fresh and nice without being overpowering. This product delivers results and makes you feel good because it is inviting. The bonus is that it moisturises your skin and during the winter months that is also a plus. It is reasonably priced especially when they have a special sale. You can also buy the purse spray and shower gel which makes this product go even further as that is called layering the effect of all 3 products. Plus victoria secret usually will sell them in a bundle and a special price. The hard thing for me is where the store is located and I do not get there to get the product like I would like but it is special when I do. The product lasts awhile so that is a help since I do not have a store near by where I live.

Love Spell is the best scent at Victoria's Secret

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hand & Body Lotion Love Spell:

My aunt is the one who got me into Victoria's Secret Love Spell collection. She came over one day with the most incredible smelling lotion and body spray on and I asked her what it was and she told me it was Love Spell from Victoria's Secret. It's very fruity and sweet smelling, just what I like. It states on the bottle it smells like cherry blossom, peach, and white jasmine. To me, I'm not sure what those smells are supposed to smell like, besides peach, but to me it really just smells like a blend of different fruits and sugar. It smells incredible! I have the entire collection. The lotion is okay but not the greatest at moisturizing though. It's very thin and sometimes hard to rub in if you put on too much. It doesn't do a good job of feeling moisturized but it does to a good job on not being greasy or oily. Overall, I love the scent but I'd rather go with the body spray or the shampoo or body wash if you want this scent.

Love Spell smells nice

from La Jolla, CA

Comments about Victoria's Secret Hand & Body Lotion Love Spell:

I have no idea what's in this lotion or what it's supposed to smell like (a cursory search on Victoria's Secret says "blend of peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine"), but it smells really nice. It's got both the florals and fruit, and it smells very sweet. I really love this scent, even though it does remind me a bit of middle school, when every girl slathered it on in the locker room. As far as the hydration of the lotion goes, I don't think it's an especially hydrating lotion. If your skin is already kind of dry or cracking, this lotion doesn't make it soft and smooth. But use it after a shower, and it keeps skin feeling smooth and silky. Mostly I'd use this lotion to smell good, even though the scent does seem a bit too young and childish.

The bottle I purchased recently had a kind of plasticky smell to it; I'm not sure if it's the packaging, but probably I just got a bad batch, because usually I really like the scent.

Intoxicating!