Other Women's Perfumes:
Body Mist
Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Berry Kiss Body Mist

Victoria's Secret Berry Kiss Body Mist

Makes me feel like a woman, but also playful

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Victoria's Secret Berry Kiss Body Mist:

I have enjoyed this body spray for a couple years, as the bottle has lasted despite being used a couple times a week. The fragrance is soft yet lingering, and I definitely smell the pralines. What I do not smell discreetly is the raspberry and rose. They play together and create a unique combination that smells more sweet than floral, but brings out the best in both. This is a fragrance that both young and older women can like. My favorite way to use this product is to spray myself after a bath and I like to spray my clothes before I wear them. Because the fragrance is soft and light, this does not make the scent overpowering. This fragrance is good for times when I want an evening at home alone with my husband, when I can be a woman, yet be a playful one. It's the sort of soft fragrance that makes my husband sniff my hair after I spray it, and he tells me how nice it is. That makes me feel really good!

YUMMY!

Comments about Victoria's Secret Berry Kiss Body Mist:

Secret Berry is definitely one of the best body sprays from the secret garden collection. It smells so great! It has a very sweet, light smell. If you spray it on your clothes it will not leave any stains. If you spray it on your skin, don't worry about blemishes because it doesn't cause any. Even though this is a body spray, the scent lasts a very long time and doesn't need to be reapplied through out the day. It also doesn't require a bunch of squirts to actually be able to smell it. Sadly, it is being discontinued because they are updating their line but you can find it all over the internet if you're looking! Berry Kiss is worth the money because it literally lasts forever. I've had the same bottle for a few years and I'm not even close to being finished with it. It's mostly inexpensive anyway. I would definitely recommend this fragrance to anyone looking for a sweet smelling perfume!

Definitely one of my fave Victoria Secret Body Sprays!!

from Pasadena, CA

Comments about Victoria's Secret Berry Kiss Body Mist:

Out of all of the Victoria Secret Body Sprays I've tried, I think that Berry Kiss has to be one of the best out of the "Secret Garden" collection. Sadly, they're discontinuing it soon to update their fragrances, so that's why you better go out and get a bottle yourself while supplies last. It's one of the unique body sprays there that's not to popular and smells a bit similar to Love Spell, but is very mild, delicate, and sweet in comparison. It's wild rasberry scent is one that anyone is sure to love! It's simply one of my faves and I'm devastated that it will no longer be available. :(