4.1

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss - All Shades

4.1

Pros

Cons

A Gloss that Tastes as good as it Looks.

This is not a product I would have tried on my own by my friend bought two tubes of the **Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss** and then didn't like it.  She knows how much I love to try new things so she gave me one.  The color of my Grapefruit Splash seemed really bright but when I applied it the color was barely there.  It was nice.  This is a **HIGH wet look GLOSS ** with a tiny little shimmer that people tend to like or not like.  I happen to like it and the nice little surprise about this gloss is that it has a faint fresh smell of grapefruit. When you lick your lips it tastes a bit like grapefruit as well.  I have found that it doesn't last a long time so I have to reapply it often but somehow I don't mind.  The clear plastic tube holds .46 fl. oz. and the silver twist-off cap covers the slanted applicator that lets the gloss glide on to your lips.  Give it a go!**Main Ingredients:**Polybutene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, mineral oil, silica silylate, polyethylene, petrolatum, flavor, calcium sodium borosilicate, polyethylene terephthalate, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, acrylates copolymer, calcium aluminum borosilicate, tetradibutyl pentaerithrityl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, saccharin, isononyl isononanoate, silica, tin oxide, BHT, isopropyl titanium triisostearate.

Not bad

It looks great when I first put on Victoria's Secret beauty rush lip gloss.  It is super glossy and comes in lots of fun, cute colors.  I love the sparkle in it that adds the extra flare to my look , especially when I go out at night, or on a date.  I have several and have purchased some for gifts. I love it, except when I have had it on for several hours and find the dreaded white line on the inside of my lip.  After a few hours it leaves a white crusty line on the inside of my lip.  It is so Embarassing!!   I would suggest this product anyone that likes the plump shiney, et look oo thier lips.  Just a headds up if you do purchase this product, remember to do regular lip checks to avoid that awful white line that tends to show up after a few hours.  Also, if you eat or drink anything, you will have to re-apply.  The scent is okay.  Not my favorite scent in the world, but it isn't that bad either.

Smells great, feels sticky

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I mainly just wear lipstick now but for a long while I did wear lip goss and this brand was one of my favorites. The glosses are very sheer so no matter what color you pick it will mostly just look clear and very shiny on the lips. The best thing about these are the scents and tastes. I think the cake batter one is the yummiest but there was a berry one that I preferred the color of. These glosses are super sticky and gloppy.

Long Lasting Lip Gloss

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss - All Shades:

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss-Slice of Heaven is a wonderful lip gloss! First of all, I love the color. I really like natural shades that give just a hint of color to the lips and that is exactly what this shade does. I loved the texture. It was thick with a slick texture. I like that it is a little thick because it provided my lips great coverage. I am a lip biter and this really helps me not to do that so much. I love how strong this gloss is. I could not believe how long it lasted on my lips! It really held up for a long time. I also love how shiny my lips look when I wear this gloss! This gloss really helps you make the most of your lips! I would prefer an applicator tip instead of it being a squeeze-tube, but that's not a big deal. I highly recommend this gloss, it's worth the money.

Stick To Bras And Panties When Buying From Victoria's Secret

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss - All Shades:

Almost all stores have these. Cute little bins by the checkout full of little nick-nacks for you to explore while waiting to be checked out. These little cute things lure you into buying more things from them. Well.. I was hooked on these cute little lip glosses, so I purchesed two of them. Being from Victoria's Secret, they were not cheap at all. When I got home, I was super excited to try them.
But when I applied...
They were very thick and hard to blend throughout your lips. They were also very sticky and heavy. I did not like it. I thought maybe I just got a bad one, so I tryed the other one. It was gooey and sticky just like the first one. I hated them. And because they were makeup, I could not return them. I ended up giving them to my friends daughter for dress up. I am very disappointed. I do not recommend these expensive little suckers.
They also smelled very sugary and unpleasant.

So Pretty

from TN

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I love Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss, I bought a couple of these when my sister and me was doing our usual beauty spree. The cost of these glosses are about average, and because they are a lip gloss you get a little more shine than you do color which was perfect for me. But the best part about these glosses are the pretty shiny sparkles in it, they make my lips look so pretty.

The Best Lip Gloss Ever!

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I started buying this lip gloss years ago and I have been buying it ever since. I've bought it in many different flavors and I've loved ever one of them. I love the longevity of it. You can put it on and it will stay on for hours. The sheen that it puts on your lips is beautiful and you will get so many compliments for it. I was so upset when I lost this one time. It seriously is my favorite lip gloss and I had to buy more than one should I ever lose one again ha. It looks pretty just on your lips or on top of lipstick. This lip gloss is also really great for a gift. Whether you give it to a child, teen, or adult anyone will love it. The smell of it is really good too. It smells so good that it makes you want to eat it! Ha! It doesn't break you out and it's not like those thin, watery types. It also makes your lips look very plump and juicy. All you need is a little dab and you are good to go. Great quality!

Love!

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss - All Shades:

Leaves my lips soft and moist every time I use it! Not to mention the great glossy look left behind too! Not too much but just the right amount. You won't be disappointed purchasing. Don't miss out! Best I've found yet for my seems like always chapped lips.

Victoria's Secret Rush Lip Gloss

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I've always been a fan of Victoria Secret, so naturally when I tried this Beauty Rush Lip Gloss, I loved it. There are many shades and they all look beautiful. Even if they are a little bright in the tube, when you apply it it looks way better. It's cute, sexy, and stands out, without making too bold of a statement. I love this lip gloss.

My past obsession

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss - All Shades:

These used to be my favorite lip glosses, I could never go into Victoria's Secret without buying some. I loved how they tasted, and some were really glittery which I used to love. My friends and I used to share them and practically steal each others lol, I just hate that they're soo incredibly sticky it's such a turn off.

You can get better for the price

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I generally like Victoria's Secret beauty products, but they're usually overpriced, so look for them on a sale. The Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss is a good product, but it has its drawbacks. While not as sticky or tacky as previous Victoria's Secret lip glosses, this stuff still tends to get a bit sticky as it wears away. All of the colors are very shiny, but most offer only the barest hint of color. Several of the shades have glitter in them--I prefer to avoid these as they make me feel like I'm trying to look fifteen again--but I tend to gravitate towards the pearly or purely shiny glosses. Make sure you carry the gloss with you, as it wears off in about 45 minutes. While this product works well and does create beautifully glossy lips, you can get similar (if not better) results from run-of-the-mill drugstore brands, and you can probably buy two for the amount you would pay for one of these.

Luscious lips

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss - All Shades:

Whats not to love about Victoria Secret products. Their lip products are very good. THey have many good colors to choose from depending on what you like and your skin tone. Really though if you're a women and you want to wear lip gloss it really doesn't matter what color you choose. Victoria Secret's lip gloss brings on the shine and it looks good on anyone. Plus it lasts along time. I only have to reapply after drinking or eating. I like to use it as a moisturizer for my lips too. It works pretty good for my lips. Plus they smell good and last a long time as well.
A little expensive for my taste but again these are products that last along time, look good on anyone and is handy item to have many of in your purse or bathroom.
They also make good stocking stuffers for those teenagers in your household who love makeup. One bad thing is they can be easily lost just because they are small. If you buy any type of lip gloss though the size is usually on the smaller end and may end up getting lost.
These are worth the money, especially if there is a sale.