3.9

Pros

Cons

Decent Lotion

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Juiced Berry Body Lotion:

Victoria Secret Juice Berry Lotion is definitely a good lotion. It works to hydrate skin and keep it feeling really soft. The scent is great. It is one of the top scents, in my opinion, of any lotion they have made. It is really sweet and sugary. However, it is not overpowering by any means. I do think this lotion is a little expensive for the quality. It is not the top lotion at hydrating and moisturizing. I stopped buying it because I decided I would rather buy a more effective lotion for the cost. However, if you are looking more at the scent, this lotion cannot be beat. I would recommend it if you want to smell really good. However, if you are looking to really hydrate skin, I would try another product.

The scent is unbelievable. I think it is one of the best smelling lotions I have ever used.

Absorption
It absorbs pretty well. It takes a minute to full absorb. I usually wait about five minutes after applying before putting clothing over the areas I applied it to.

It is good at hydration but it is not the best I have used.

• Absorption:

Very good for dry skin and has a great smell.

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Juiced Berry Body Lotion:

If you need a lotion that does not only help with dry skin but also has a great smell then this is it. I have eczema and most lotions that have a fragrance in the make the eczema act up but not this one. This is the only lotion that does not bother my skin. It makes it smooth and actually calms my skin down. When using any of these lotions you don't need any perfume because they have great smells to them.

The smell is fruity and sweet. It works with any age and skin types. I have been using it since I was 13 and I am now 18 and still use it. My sister who is 26 uses it and so does my mother who is 49 and all three of us love the scent.

Absorption
This lotion is great for dry skin. It absorbs very fast and keeps the skin moist all day. It only takes a few minutes to completely absorb into your skin and then your done for the rest of the day.

The overall effectiveness I would have to say is great! It does everything a lotion should do and that is keep your skin moisturized all day. Not only does it keep the skin moist but it also has a great smell to it.

Delicious

from Edina, MN

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Juiced Berry Body Lotion:

Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Lotions are awesome and Juiced Berry is a wonderful scent in this line of products. I like pretty much all of the Beauty Rush lines. They have spectacular scents that are very original and specific that you cannot find elsewhere. A few smell like candy or frosting and make your mouth water when you apply them. The scents are soft and not too strong but are very nice and last a long time. The Juiced Berry is really nice and is very hydrating and moisturizing for the skin. It is a great lotion to have if you are really into lotions and have a variety of different scents for your collection. They are great to have for yourself or for gifts.

Very nice and original.

Absorb wonderfully.

Really help with dry skin and keeping the skin nourished and hydrated in a way that lasts a long time. They are wonderful lotions. You cannot go wrong with these.

strawberry milkshake!

from Melrose Park, IL

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Juiced Berry Body Lotion:

I am one of those women who is addicted to fragrances, particularly the ones that you apply to your skin. I have favorites but sometimes I buy something (online) that I haven't smelled yet just so I can try something else. It's hard to decide on which ones to try because I can't smell it from the online store! So I read reviews and sometimes they're helpful. So I wanna put in my two cents about the fragrance that I recently tried for the benefit of those who have been meaning to try it.

**Victoria Secret Beauty Rush in Juiced Berry (Body 3-in-1 wash)**

It's cute, it's pink! But the first time I smelled it from the bottle, I was disappointed. It smelled like my kid's strawberry flavored cough syrup! I then tried to apply it on skin as hand wash and it wasn't so bad. My hand smelled like strawberry milkshake. I then bathe my kid with it and thought it smelled better. It's more subtle so the fruity-milkshakey sweetness smell was lesser. And now, as I write this blog, I'm soaking my feet on it on a footspa machine. One of the 3 things that it is is a bubble bath. So it bubbles as the machine vibrates. I mixed it with my Neutrogena Body Oil in light sesame formula, and the soak is smelling real nice. Smells like aromatic light berry. By the way, I also didn't like the Neutrogena Body Oil on my skin so I stopped using it as body oil. I basically use the ones that I didn't like on my body as foot wash. Now it appears that the 2 of them together make a good aroma-fruity smelling foot wash! I'd still use it on my kid's bath. but not for myself. You will love this if you like the creamy sweet smell of strawberry milkshake.

V.S. Rush Juiced Berry: No one in my family likes this scent.

from Big Island, VA

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Juiced Berry Body Lotion:

I am a hand lotion and body lotion lover. I love to moisturize. I am also a scent lover and fairly open-minded. I don't like anything too floral but fruity usually works for me.

In general I find Victoria's Secrets's lotions to be at least average if not above in the moisturizer department and this one falls there as well. It absorbs well and it isn't greasy. It provides a soft feeling but isn't the longest lasting compared to better body moisturizers. With average moisturizing potential a Victoria's Secret lotion comes down to the scent for me.

I read something about the "fruit at it's ripest" on the label. When I applied this lotion, I immediately knew it wasn't going to be one of my favorites. It was too "sweet" but I wasn't even sure that was the right word. When I held my hands out to my daughter, she made a "yucky" face. Granted at eleven, she may not have very sophisticated taste, but generally she knows a good scent when she smells one.

Here's the kicker...

When I applied this and got into the car with my husband, he said (lovingly) that I smelled like a stale keg. Not what I was going for. (Just to be clear, I haven't had a drink from a keg in this century.) Apparently, these "ripe" berries are just too ripe for me.

***My Viewpoint: *** The lotion is average but the scent wasn't my favorite. Feedback from my family tells me that it certainly isn't the scent for me. Everybody's body chemistry interacts with scents differently but apparently this one is no no for me. I'll keep trying Victoria's Secrets lotions but I wouldn't rush out to buy Rush Juice Berry.

mmmm great smell!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Juiced Berry Body Lotion:

I'm the kind of girl that like to be smelling good all the time. Specially i love using Victoria Secret products because they have some awesome fragances. This is one of my favorite products to use from Victoria Secret. I'm pretty sure that if you have a boyfriend/husband he will love it. Its just great! The smell lasts for a pretty long time so you don't have to worry about the smell going away. It smells so good you can be smelling yourself all the time. I don't think its pricey, I actually think its in the market for a pretty good price. I don't get why people say on reviews that teh smell is too strong that it gives them headaches. Well I think everyone has different opinions, but from my point of view the product works really well. At least it does on me. You can go buy it and love it forever. I'm pretty sure that if you buy it you're going to like it a lot. There's a great variety of different smells, so that's the good thing.

Awesome Scent, But a Bit Strong

from Peoria, IL

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Juiced Berry Body Lotion:

I bought the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Juiced Berry Lotion a few months ago, and have been using it consistantly. The smell is just unbeatable. It makes my mouth water when I open the bottle! It can be a little overpowering, though, oftentimes. When I wear this lotion, people always notice and ask me what it is and where I got it! It does a pretty good job of hydrating my skin, and lasts a good while in my experience. It is available at most all Victoria's Secret stores that I have been to. This lotion may be a little on the expensive end in some peoples' opinion, but I think it is priced okay, because it lasts a long time. Also, this lotion is a pretty sheer formula, and a little goes a pretty long way, which is nice I think. The bottle is easily opened and closed, and looks nice to the eye. In conclusion, I would definitely recommend Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Juiced Berry lotion, because of its great scent, and it lasts long!

The 3-in-1 product is awesome!

from Mc Bain, MI

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Juiced Berry Body Lotion:

I have the 3-in-1 bodywash/bubble-bath/shampoo product in the Juiced Berry scent and it is one of my favorite bath products. The smell is wonderful! Smells like fruit and cream or sherbet. It doesn't last very long as a bubble bath though; the bubbles disappear within minutes. As a shampoo, it works well to make hair feel clean, but needs to be followed up by a conditioner which unfortunately covers up the smell. Works well as a body wash, very moisturizing. I wish they made their secret garden line to include this scent because I would love to have it in a perfume. I have the lotion and bodyspray/oil in this scent as well, but the smell doesn't last as long as their perfumes typically do. Overall though, it's a great line for layering because you can use the 3-in-1 in the shower, apply the spray/oil onto damp skin to help it soak in, and then apply the lotion to moisturize. The smell is good enough to eat!

Does what its supposed to do.

from Ashland, VA

Comments about Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Juiced Berry Body Lotion:

Victoria's Secret beauty rush juiced berry I must say it smells really good. It smells like a sugary candy. Its not too strong it's a light fruity scent that isn't overpowering. I don't use it too often though. It really irritates my skin. It's supposed to hydrate your skin. Even though it irritated my skin, and I itch for a few hours t did make my skin really soft. That's not worth me itching for hours though. That is the most uncomfortable feeling. So chances are I will not be reapplying it or buying it.  It is attractively packaged, and makes for a good gift for people who don't have sensitive skin. The entire beauty rush line by Victoria secret is attractive.