Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Wash in Pure Seduction

Victoria's Secret Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Wash in Pure Seduction

Smells great

Comments about Victoria's Secret Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Wash in Pure Seduction:

I bought this antibacterial hand wash to go along with the lotion I use from Victoria Secret. The Pure Seduction scent is incredible. It is just as incredible in this hand wash as it is in the lotion. The scent will stay with your hands all day. It also really works to get your hands clean. I was able to use this on a daily basis and my hands did not dry out. It helps you keep moisture in your hands while also leaving them clean. It will leave them smelling good all day as well. I would highly recommend this hand wash. It is one of my all time favorites. The price is a little high but it is worth if for the quality.

I found it really effective. My hands were always clean after using it. The foaming felt good in my hands. It also cleaned my hands without drying them out.

Ease of Application
It was incredibly easy to use. I kept it by my sink and used it frequently throughout the day. You only need one pump to get your hands clean. It will foam up as you rinse them.

The scent is incredible. It smells great and sticks with you throughout the entire day.

Great product, sanitizes and leaves a great scent!

My hands always feel super fresh after using this product! I get a good amount each time I use and I still have over half a bottle left, after 3 months! Definetely recommend!

Scent is a little strong at first but fades into something more my preference.