Other Dog Healths:

Victor The Ultimate Flea Trap

Pros

Cons

• Side Effects:

The Woodstream Ultimate Flea Trap M230 is AMAZING!

Never in a million years did I think that I would have to write a review for a flea trapper, that is, until my pet yellow lab Mimi began to attract fleas. When I found out my dog had fleas I was clueless. I didn't know which products were good and which products were pretenders. Well let me clear up that debate for any potential consumers out there. The Woodstream Ultimate Flea Trap M230 has by far exceeded my expectations for it, and I am sure it will satisfy you as well. It did its job wonderfully! My little Mimi did not have a flea on her body for 4 weeks after my first use of the product. One terrific thing about this Flea Trap is that it is completely odorless! That's right, no foul smelling stenches, but rather a nice, peaceful, odorless smell, working to kill the fleas while you relax and do not even notice it working! It's genius! For such a wonderful product, you would think that it would be very expensive, but on the contrary, it is relatively cheap, compared to the competition. I am a very fair reviewer. I like to warn future consumers of the pros and cons of buying a product. I wish I could mention some negatives, but the problem is that there is nothing bad to say about this product! This Flea Trap is definitely the best on the market, and I recommend everyone to try it out!

Fleas will flee from Fido

If you would like to have something that will repel fleas and get rid of those nasty pests in your home you may have a product on your hands.  Fleas are best taken care of through prevention treatments but if you happen to get them all over your house this product will help get your family back to normal.  It may work for you or you may require stronger items, just another tool in the arsenal to rid the house of those nasty fleas.

Safe and Easy to Use

from Hartford, CT

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Reduces Number Of Pests
  • Safe

Cons

• Home

Comments about Victor The Ultimate Flea Trap:

I never thought that my dog would come down with a case of fleas since my dog always gets a treatment of Frontline for flea and tick control but after a weeklong visit to a doggie camp while I was on vacation he returned home with extra friends in the form of fleas. After a distressed call to my vet she recommended the usual remedies as well as purchasing several of these traps. I had no idea such a thing even existed until they were recommended to me but I am so glad they do.

I ordered several online and as soon as they arrived I placed one each in the bedroom, kitchen, and family room. By the time I woke up the next morning the sticky portion of the trap was speckled with fleas. It was a bit disturbing to discover that there were actually that many in my home but I was happy that it was working. Over the next week or so I noticed the surface becoming darker and darker and I changed out the disks at the end of the second week. The refills are extremely inexpensive at about $5 for three so it's definitely worth it.

Overall, while the initial price (about $15 a trap) can be a bit expensive the refills are inexpensive and it is worth it for the piece of mind the product provides. It is non toxic and safe around kids and pets and is completely scent free which makes it a complete win in my book. I certainly highly recommend this!

Works good

Comments about Victor The Ultimate Flea Trap:

Anyone who has pets knows that fleas can quickly become a problem in a home. They are nasty little things than can drive you crazy and become very difficult and expensive to get rid of. I have found that even by treating my dogs with frontline, I still find them in my home. Fleas gross me out, and I have tried a lot of flea products and very few of them work at all. This one might not clear your home out completely of fleas, but I like that it's non toxic, doesn't stink up the house, and it's super simple to use and get results fast. I put mine in my mud room because that's where I see the most and within minutes I saw them all over it. They were flocking to it like crazy. It definitely attracts the fleas quickly, and I didn't even realize we had that many until I saw them all over it and heading to it. This is great to even add on to any flea control regimen. Especially if what your doing isn't quite cutting it. It's fairly priced and well worth giving it a try.

• Side Effects:

A little strange but it works.

from Kansas

Comments about Victor The Ultimate Flea Trap:

The Victor The Ultimate Flea Trap is a great and unique product. It does an excellent job of capturing fleas. Basically this device uses light, heat, and scent to attract fleas to it. There is a sticky bottom which the fleas stick to once they hop over to it. I'm not going to lie, it's a little disturbing to me watching a flea struggle to it's death. The product does what it claims though.

I found that amazon has these at the lowest price, so I would suggest ordering these traps from there.

It is best to use this Victor The Ultimate Flea Trap at night. I simply place a few around my house on my floor, turn off the lights, and allow it to do it's job. The fleas will quickly gather toward the bright light. It's kind of gross to wake up and see all the fleas all over the sticky disk part. But it does a great job of ridding a lot of the fleas from my apartment. I change the glue disks every few weeks and it's quick and simple to do.

I highly suggest these fleas traps. They are definitely unique but they do what they claim. They are non-toxic and are okay o use around pets and kids.

Quality of Ingredients
    Non-poisonous and okay to use around pets and kids.

Side Effects
    None.

• Quality of Ingredients:

Worked as stated!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Victor The Ultimate Flea Trap:

We took our dogs out of state with us and they brought home fleas with them! Our dogs are all indoor so that meant that the fleas were now infesting our house, all over all of our furniture, carpets, and just about everywhere that they could be. I tried so many things with no avail, and then I bought a few of these and set them up. It is really easy to set it up and they require little maintenance. I would recommend to keep your children away from them though, so maybe hide them somewhere. I put four of these traps in my house and checked on them a few hours later, I was amazed to see so many little fleas had been attracted to them and were already on them! After about three days they were covered in thousands of fleas. I replaced these a few more times until their were no more fleas at all. I have not had any problems with any fleas in our home since I used these and now they are all gone. It was a great solution to get rid of our flea problem!

• Side Effects:

Safe Flea Control Method!

from Va

Comments about Victor The Ultimate Flea Trap:

Having inside pets means more than likely fleas will enter your home and it can become a problem. I have 2 dogs and 1 cat who go outside on occasion and they unknowingly bring back these little monsters. I have always "bombed" my house to control fleas but since having my toddlers I'm all about chemical free products. I ran across Victor Flea Traps on the internet after searching for chemical free flea products. I honestly thought it's worth a shot but didn't believe it would really catch fleas. I went out and purchased a couple of traps and bought refill sheets. I placed the traps in different rooms and went about my business. The next day I checked the traps and about fell out in the floor, the traps actually had little black specks all over it! It Works! The scary thing was I was unaware of how many fleas I really had in my home. I had never been bit nor my kids, but I'm glad I found this product. I replaced the glue sheets and placed the traps in another room. I noticed at night was when these traps filled up, I guess fleas are active at night. All I know is this is safe, my kids aren't affected by harsh chemicals and my dogs don't pay attention to the traps. Let me end with this, if you have a flea problem or have animals that go in and out, purchase one of these traps and you will be amazed at how well they work! I'm sure my dogs are thanking me! I give this product a 9 because it only comes with 2 sheets, if you have a flea problem make sure you buy the Victor Refill Sheets.

• Side Effects:

These are a great trap to help entice fleas out of the carpet.

from West Virginia

Comments about Victor The Ultimate Flea Trap:

I am a fan of these traps. They have a sticky sheet in the bottom of them that is similar to a mouse trap pad. The top has a light on it that helps entice the fleas in. What I do is turn off every light in the house when I go to bed and I put one of these in each room as if it's a night light. It puts out enough light to help me see through the halls when I get up to the bathroom.

When the house is dark, the fleas are drawn to the light of this flea trap. Fleas are also attracted to the heat of the small light bulb. When fleas jump into the trap, as soon as they land they are stuck on the flea traps sticky sheet. They can not jump back out. If they try to jump out, they'll lose legs or be stuck to the trap. I can leave the same sheet in a trap for weeks. The other trapped fleas don't seem to deter any new fleas from jumping in.

I like to change the flea sheet every two or three weeks. Even after flea shampoos, flea pills, carpet flea sprays and so on there are always a few stragglers. These traps seem to bring the last of them out. It kills them in a more natural, chemical free way. It's a little cruel if you think about it but it's better for human and pet health. They don't get rid of all fleas but they do help get the stragglers out of the carpets.

Quality of Ingredients
    It's literally a light bulb and a sticky sheet of paper.

Side Effects
    There are no side effects.

• Quality of Ingredients:
    • Side Effects:

A wonderful product to add to your flea killing arsenal!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Victor The Ultimate Flea Trap:

I buy this product regularly when I purchase my flea and tick repellant for my cats. Victor the Ultimate Flea Trap M230 is the perfect addition to the shampoo and squeeze-on flea/tick killer that I buy. It was great for when there is a stray flea that may have gotten away from all the other stuff I use to get rid of them. All the flea has to do is crawl in this little flea house and POOF! it's dead. I buy one about once a month and the price is reasonable. They last awhile in my home because my cats rarely get fleas. I think that is partially due to the flea trap. They die before they even get a chance to get near the cats, which is absolutely fine with me! I would definitely recommend purchasing this product to aid in the fight against fleas!

Quality of Ingredients
    This product is definitely quality because when I throw them away it is filled with disgusting little dead fleas! Whatever they put inside draws those horrible creatures in and once inside, it kills them! That is just what I want, so I would say the ingredients are wonderful.

A must have

Comments about Victor The Ultimate Flea Trap:

I was first introduced to the Victor flea trap system a little over two years ago when i adopted a stray puppy. A couple of days after he came to live with us, we noticed that our carpet was getting infested with fleas. A friend of ours told about the system and suggested that we should give it a try. We purchased the system at our local department store and have praised it ever since. I would never use any other product but the Victor flea trap system. I like that the Victor system is safe and harmless to your pets and children. The flea removal system is great and well worth the price. You will save in the long run by not having to constantly buy the poisons, collars, repellents ...etc. I do definately recommend the Victor flea removal system for anyone with pets. This is a great product to have. You can find it at almost any department or hardware store as well as online.

Kills fleas!

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Victor The Ultimate Flea Trap:

This flea trap really does work and kills all the fleas in my house! I usually use this after I apply the flea killer to my pets because I want to get rid of any fleas hanging around my house. I usually set it up near my front door and the next thing I know, I see tons of dead fleas! I like how it kills all these fleas without spreading bad chemicals around my house. I am very glad that this kills fleas so efficiently because I don't feel comfortable having my pets itch all the time and making them upset. If you buy this flea trap, you will save so much money because you won't have to call an exterminator and you won't have to buy chemicals. It doesn't take up much room in your house and you just plug it in and forget about it. I usually leave it out for a whole day or two and if I still see more fleas, then I just pull out this machine again to get rid of what's left. This is an essential item if you have cats or dogs.

Traps fleas instantly

from Bethesda, MD

Comments about Victor The Ultimate Flea Trap:

My beloved rescue puppy has been recently bothered by peaty fleas. All she had to do is look at me with those big puppy eyes and I immediately went and bought "the ultimate flea trap." within hours my pet was itch free and ready to play! Love this product!