Other Facial Moisturizers:

Vichy UV Activ Daily Moisturizer Cream with Sunscreen SPF15

Love this stuff!

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Vichy UV Activ Daily Moisturizer Cream with Sunscreen SPF15:

I have tried 2 other Vichy moisturizers and this is my favorite. I apply it right after cleansing my face and it absorbs quickly and smells great. The SPF is wonderfull. I can easily apply a foundation over it with no problems. I have acne-prone skin and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. Highly recommended! Vichy products rock!

Smells like clean linens!

Vichy has another winner! Fantastic SPF moisturizer.

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Vichy UV Activ Daily Moisturizer Cream with Sunscreen SPF15:

UV ACTIV Daily Moisturizer Cream SPF 15 is another great product from Vichy.  This product is an excellent daily use sunscreen (as in, used as a daily moisturizer rather than used when you head to the beach).  I found UV•ACTIV Daily Moisturizer Cream SPF 15 to be light, like a moisturizer, rather than thick and greasy like many sunscreens.

I was very impressed with its staying power.  It worked for much longer than many other SPF 15 products I have used.  It also did not bother my very sensitive skin, even combined with sweat, which for me is the kiss of death for most sun protection products.

When I first came across UV•ACTIV Daily Moisturizer Cream SPF 15 I was in Europe and it sadly was unavailable in the U.S.  According to my dermatologist, doctors in both her field and in oncology were lobbying hard to the FDA to make it available here.  I don't know if it can be found in stores here, but I do know it can now be bought online and shipped for a reasonable price from VichyUSA.  It may be slightly less convenient than picking something up at the grocery or drug store, but in my opinion it is 100% worth it.