Other Sunscreens:
Vichy
Vichy Capital Soleil SPF50+ Intolerant Skin Milk

Vichy Capital Soleil SPF50+ Intolerant Skin Milk

Vichy Capital Soleil lets me play in the sun again!

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Vichy Capital Soleil SPF50+ Intolerant Skin Milk:

I first came across Vichy Capital Soleil SPF50+ Intolerant Skin Milk  while I was on vacation in Northern Ireland.  It was unseasonably sunny and clear and I have the type of skin that burns within minutes so I went to the drug store and came back with this treasure.

At first it seemed like any old good sunscreen for sensitive skin... then I took it to Texas in July.  It is difficult for me to wear enough sunscreen in hot weather because most sunscreens combined with sweat cause a very painful reaction.  Not so with Vichy Capital Soleil SPF50+ Intolerant Skin Milk.  I applied liberally before being in the sun for 2 hours, expecting at the end to have a slight burn as I usually do.  Not only did I not have the painful reaction, I wasn't burned at all!  And as luck would have it I had missed several spots during application so I had a clear picture of with and without Vichy Capital Soleil SPF50+ Intolerant Skin Milk.  The spots where I had missed were severely burned while the skin I had used it on was perfectly normal.

For people who burn easily and don't tan or those with sensitive skin, Vichy Capital Soleil SPF50+ Intolerant Skin Milk is a miracle.