Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Vi-Jon Inspector Hector Dirt Detector Color Changing Soap

Inspector Dirt Detector Soap is Useless

from Sherwood, OR

Comments about Vi-Jon Inspector Hector Dirt Detector Color Changing Soap:

This handsoap claims to change color when your child uses it, encouraging them to wash their hands for longer than they normally might. My 7-year old son tried and tried - as did my husband and I - to get the soap to change colors...it never happened. This is a real let down. My son immediately stopped using it because, not only because it doesn't change color, but because it is hard to wash off (I guess this is what makes them wash for longer - because they literally can't get the soap off.) I gave him his old soap back and I decided to use the Inspector Detector so it wouldn't be wasted. Man, I do not like this soap. I finally just threw out the rest of the bottle and that is what spurred me on to write a review. First, it is really difficult to get the soap off your hand, I don't know what they put in this stuff, but it is really something. Second, when some of it drips onto your bathroom counter, good luck getting it off. You have to scrub and scrub because - just like with your hands - this stuff clings and is really hard to get up. You really can't wipe it up, you have to use a finger nail to scrape it up and then try and clean the rest. I can't recommend this any less! If I could give it zero stars I would.