4.8

4.8

Men Love the Scent!

from IN

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Draws Compliments
  • Great Smell
  • Long-Lasting
  • Sensual
  • Sexy

Cons

• Evening Use
    • Special Occasions

Comments about Very Sexy for Her 2 by Victoria Secret 2.5oz Eau De Perfume Spray:

Sexy, romantic, feminine, slightly sweet and spicy to me.

• Fragrance Type:
    • Floral, Oriental/Spicy

Best fragrance ever!!

from Makinen, MN

This was one of the best presents ever!!  I loved this fragrance and get compliments wherever I go.  It is a little embarrassing telling people the name of the fragrance.  I am constantly telling people where I got the perfume but not the name of the perfume.  I would recommend this perfume to everyone.  Even my grandmother complimented me on perfume.  I couldn't tell her where I got it, but I told her it was from Victoria Secret's.  I don't think that she knows what that store even is.  The price wasn't bad for the perfume.  I have bought a couple of different perfume's from Victoria Secret, but this by far was my favorite.  I think that it is hard to find a perfume that is "your scent".  A scent that people associate with you.  I have found mine.  My husband loves it, and that is all that matters.  I use it in the morning and it lasts all day long.  I put an extra squirt on when I work out in the gym.  Love this perfume!!

Very sexy makes you feel sexy

from Utica, MI

This product smells amazing. well i think that all of the Victoria's Secret collection smells really good. i think that this product in particular is the best! i think its great for going to parties and clubs but its even great for everyday use. I absolutely love it, and i think that more people should buy it. everyone who i have talked to loves the great smell. This is a great product  and  its  good  for  all  ages. I would  also  recommend  buying the  body  cream, I have  it and  i love  it. I think  it  is  a great  product  that u could  buy  someone  for  a birthday  for chirstmas  easter  and many many many  other occasions. i would be extremely suprised if someone toold me that they didint like the smell. becaus it is so good for all occasions and it can complete an outfit. i think it would be perfect if someone was looking for a signature sent. Overall the product is fantastic and i would love for u to buy it.

ooh-la-la

from Central Point, OR

The name says it all! It i**s** a very **sexy** scent. I have been using Victoria Secret perfumes for many years and they keep coming up with new ones'.  Some are better than others. I still like the Pink as my favorite but this one is a delicious alternative!! This has a nice, semi-strong scent that will last at least 1/2 a day. And for lower priced perfumes, that is real good. My boyfriend LOVES it!!!!

This smell defines fantasy.

from Lynchburg, VA

Fabulous and almost indescribable. The first time I smelled this fragrance, I immediately purchased it. I get so many compliments from others on how wonderful I smell. I have strangers even tell me I smell sexy. Sexy isn't just physical, it's a sense of smell, too. If you look the part, you must smell the part, as well.