Other Tablets:
Android Tablet
Verizon Ellipsis 7 Android Tablet

Verizon Ellipsis 7 Android Tablet

Fun to use and designed for practicality

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Verizon Ellipsis 7 Android Tablet:

I would give this a "awesome" for their rating.

Battery Life
I am impressed as I have not had any problems keeping this unit charged and I use it constantly.

Processing Speed
This is a new toy for me so I don't know all of the things that it does but I am amazed that I can touch the screen and my emails are instantly displayed or my book that I want to read.

Great design to just pick up and go. I have mine in a protective case and a protective glass to keep it from breaking and that weights more than the unit.

App Availability
I can't believe all of the things that are available to use. I guess most of it is now available on certain cell phones, but the size of the print makes this the one thing, I don't want to leave home without it. I am amazed that I have able to get my email everywhere that I have tried. I don't have to connect it to the hotel service. It's ready to go. Love it and the convenience of having contact in the car, on the go, and if I get really bored, I can always find a game to play. It is a dependable way to have a address book with you.

This has it all. Great size, great photos, and I love being able to get my emails and read a book. Perfect for those "waiting times" Now if I can just learn how to use it. The sales staff is very supportive but I sure wished it came with a manual.

I do highly recommend a case and protective glass. These things cost to much to take a chance on dropping it. I really enjoy this and am so glad that I went ahead and bought it. Verizon service is awesome.

• Battery Life: