Other E-commerce Websites:
Jewelry and Accessory Websites
VeraBradley.com

VeraBradley.com

Great site for purses and home items

VeraBradley.com is a convenient way to find out about the newest items available at Vera Bradley without having to travel to a store. The homepage scans thru pictures with some of their products and it also has links to search for items in different ways. You can search by category, collection, color, etc. This makes it really easy to find every item that might be in a particular pattern.

In addition to having new items available on their site, there are exclusive deals that are only available online. Some of the items are as much as 60% off the original price. This is a great deal since they aren't normally on sale in the store.

The check out process is really easy, and the items are true to what they look like in the photos on the website. You will receive the item exactly as it looks in the website picture which is really important when you are unsure what item to order in case the colors or patterns don't translate the same in real life.

The only complaint I would have about the website is that it tends to run a little slow for me-even though I don't have problems with other shopping sites. I think that might be due to all of the photos they have on the website. It's not slow enough to keep me from shopping on their website. It's more of a minor inconvenience.

Nice Quality

Most of my Vera Bradley purchases have been from the website: VeraBradley.com. On their website, you will be amazed by the variety of styles of purses, wallets, bags, accessories and the like that Vera Bradley carries -- not to mention the various patterns each one of these styles then comes in. On the one hand, this can be quite overwhelming. On the other hand, this means that you have quite a bit of flexibility in terms of what you yourself prefer as well as the amount you would like to spend. Generally speaking, VeraBradley.com merchandise is expensive. However, every so often they put a few items on sale, which you can usually learn about through email. These sales do not last long, but if you are interested in these items then it is worth staying on top of them. I wish VeraBradley.com would offer more promotional codes or free shipping, but there you have it. At least their website is pretty, clean and enticing.

Love Vera Bradley But Too Expensive

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about VeraBradley.com:

When I first got a look at VB bags I thought they were okay, but not my thing. I thought they appeared to be either too little-girl or old-lady-looking (quilted, floral and paisley patterns). But the more and more I started seeing them, I can't help but love VB products now. They have more than just paisley and flower patterns, and their colors are awesome. You can get a VB tote or purse to match pretty much anything. They appear to be very durable too. The only thing that keeps me from rating them 5 stars is the price range. If you want a VB bag and you're trying to save money, do yourself a favor and either a) buy one from a thrift place (yes, some thrift stores have VBs that still look good) or wait until they go on sale.

Overall, VBs are very cute and I expect them to hold up for a long time.

More than just Handbags!

from MI

Comments about VeraBradley.com:

VeraBradley is a brand that designs typically floral printed, quilted bags, purses, wallets, and other accessories. When I first discovered this brand, I thought it was just bags, but I found out that it is soooo much more than just bags.

The website is a great place to find really unique Vera Bradley items, because, as I said, they carry so much more than just bags. You can find an accessory or bag for just about any purpose, and they are all designed in such bright beautiful colors and patterns.

The website is broken up into several categories, making it very easy to shop. The categories include: New arrivals, handbags, back to school, travel, accessories, etc.

You can even shop for an item based on "color" choice - or fabric type. This is really fun if you are looking for a certain style or color, because it is very easy to narrow down your choices and find exactly what you have in mind.

There is also a "sale" section on the website, which is helpful, and you can often find really great deals on the website vs. what might be available at retail locations.

Overall, it's a great website with lots and lots of different options, colors, styles, and sales!

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Great site for purses and home items

Comments about VeraBradley.com:

Vera Bradley products are great depending on style

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about VeraBradley.com:

I have several Vera Bradley purses, and I always enjoy being able to check out VeraBradley.com to see the new patterns and styles that they have coming out. What I like about Vera Bradley most is the quality of the bags that they have. Everything I have ever owned was made very well and held up great. I also like that you can put the purses in the washing machine. Since they are made of fabric, this helps out a lot to keep your purse looking great. VeraBradley.com also runs sales and specials every once in awhile, so that is when I feel better about making a purchase. I don't think I could pay full price for something from VeraBradley.com. The style that they have is something that I'm not always in the mood for, so I don't carry my Vera Bradley purses often enough to make a huge investment out of it. But the VeraBradley.com site is very easy to navigate and shop from. I would recommend checking out the web site to see what they have.

love their sales! find rare products!

Comments about VeraBradley.com:

I love Vera Bradley to begin with, so this website is a wonderful tool to see the entire line of items that are offered, not just purses, wallets, etc. I was truly floored when I started browsing around the site and found stationary, picture frames, notecards with matching pens, and so much more. The best part about the Vera Bradley website is that they have a really huge sale at least once per year, maybe a few times per year, and you can get amazing deals on select items. Vera Bradley products are very well made and can stand the test of time. I have several and I have yet to actually get rid of one, I just switch them out from time to time and they just really hold up well. I have never had any issues with zippers wearing out or any problem at all. From diaper bags to ipad covers to phone cases you are pretty much covered on this website. It is easy to navigate and make sure to sign up for the mailing list so you can the email about their big sale!

Love Vera Bradley Bags!

Comments about VeraBradley.com:

Vera Bradley has very stylish bags that I occasionally rock. Especially the flowery mailbag that they offer. The great thing about this is that they are reasonably priced, unlike Coach, where you should expect spending at least 300$ for a bag. Here at Vera Bradley, it's quite more versatile, and you can get a bag that you absolutely love for under $100.

There is a sale section too, and these are the best deals. There is nothing wrong with these bags, just that they are coming out of season and need to be sold. You can get an absolute steal with this section and this is where I shop the most! With each bag, they have a lot of different patterns and they provide you with the tips on how to care for it!

I've purchased several bags from their website, and they are exactly as pictured and shipping was prompt. I made all my purchases during the sales, where the prices are not as steep as the regular pricing. The bags itself last pretty long and are of substantial quality. The layout of the website is also quite easy to use as well.

Nice Quality

VeraBradley.com - Perfect Gifts for Women

from China Grove, NC

Comments about VeraBradley.com:

For a year of my life, I was obsessed with Vera Bradley merchandise. While I still love Vera Bradley and the prints, I haven't made as many purchases of their products. Nothing I purchased was in-store. I always did my Vera Bradley shopping online. It was the easiest way to see everything they offered. I could sort the merchandise by print, style, and price. I didn't have to weed out all the prints I hated or the styles that didn't fit my needs. I use to take advantage of all their online only sales that could get you some of their priciest items for bottom of the barrel prices. VeraBradley.com is where a true fan needs to shop and not in a store. You'll never be able to get exactly what you want at a great price without shopping the website. My last purchase was an on sale medium cosmetic bag. That purchase was made four or five years ago. The bag is just now reaching the end and needing to be replaced. I'll definitely be checking out VeraBradley.com again to see if I can get something similar for cheap like the original.

Vera Bradley - Pretty AND Pricey

from Memphis, TN

Comments about VeraBradley.com:

Vera Bradley styles are not for everyone. You either like them a lot or you don't care for them much at all. I started out ordering one little wristlet wallet several years ago. I had seen a friend with one and I thought it would be so neat and handy for quick trips to the store. That little thing had a big price tag to my way of thinking, but I wanted it so I kept watching for a good special. Finally found a good deal and grabbed it up. I guess that little purchase kinda got me hooked. I have to say that even though their purses, totes, etc are very durable and long-wearing, they are way over-priced.Another negative is their $8 shipping charge unless you purchase $75 worth. That $8 has prevented me from placing an order with them many times. They send out emails almost everyday and sometimes they have really good sales. You just have to be patient and shop carefully. I have always received my orders in very good shape and in a timely manner. You might want to check out the website and put your name on the mailing list. You may find just what you are looking for at just the right price.

Great place to Browse and find nice gifts for women

from Bradford, NH

Comments about VeraBradley.com:

I know the prices can be high at Vera Bradley, but if you wait it out and hit one of their sales along with free shipping you can get some great deals. I think the key is not have your heart set on one particular pattern, be flexible, get something similar and you can get some great deals. I think the variety of colors offers hits upon everyone's different personality or perhaps you just want a different color for an outfit or special trip. I love that you can mix or match patterns, or buy something as simple as a cell phone case. Some of their colors can be "loud," but I think that is what they are all about - standing out so it screams "I have a Vera Bradley bag!" Take your time on the site click on different patterns and you will see some out of date colors are cheaper than others. This is a great way to start your collection, but buying last years color. How many people will really know? Great site, and a lot of variety, and a gift for anyone.